It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran Nuke Deal ‘Will Bring War’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I really don't care for religious dogma. I'm aware of this but I really don't think this is motivated by prophesy. It's a team of megalomaniacs that want to.... I honestly don't know anymore. The Knesset has moved beyond my imagination. They are totally f'd up.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

After reading that it could be said that Netanyahu is the Anti-Christ that everyone is waiting for.

Preaching peace while looking for war, sounds Anti-Christ to me.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
peelosi calls the Obama nuke deal a triumph

see: dcwatchdog.org...

title: 'Pelosi Calls Obama’s Iran Deal ‘a diplomatic masterpiece

Posted on July 30, 2015

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said she believes Democrats will be able to uphold President Obama’s veto if Republicans vote down his nuclear deal with Iran in September and she called the agreement “a diplomatic masterpiece.”...

but the other traitor to American ideals in a leadership position DOES NOT SAY for whom the treaty was a diplomatic masterpiece For---

the only winners were Zealots Iran 0r else the Shadow Government in USA/ incl. the Muslim Brotherhood Obama WH/Administration because it sure isn't a Christian USA nation that has anything being in Its' favor about the nuke deal ...with the fundamentalists of Iran & the present Muslims favored by BHO in the liveable pre-Islamic USA that is now in the ash heap of history

edit on th31143873123804332015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31143873155004392015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Certainly a better solution than the Iran/Contra mess.

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped thereby to secure the release of several US hostages, and to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

The scandal began as an operation to free the seven American hostages being held in Lebanon by a group with Iranian ties connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution. It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to Iran, and then the United States would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of the U.S. hostages. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.

Oh btw OP, that was a Christian nation that the Reagan Administration was attempting to destabilize.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

As-sealmu Alaykum Chuck- I'm thinking "Religious Zealot" is the 'key word'.. If Israel got $5.00 for everytime the o.p. types "Religious Zealot" or "Religious nut" then the US wouldn't have to GIVE them $$BILLION$$ every year.. This of course then makes the US Gov't. provide "Charity" because the Churches™ are too busy funding wars aginst anybody/everybody that doesn't bend a knee for "The Chosen Ones" My God doesn't choose One over another, We won't even mention that the occupation of Israel as a State is against The Torah, ..

So, sew, screw You if Your leader isn't 'Our Choice' screw You if Your religion™ isn't the same as 'Our Choice'..

We also won't mention Article VI of the 1st Amendment of the US...

namaste

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Netanyahu is right.

No he's wrong as usual. He's been crying they are getting the bomb for decades and still no bomb.

The thing that doesn't make any sense to me is why we would make a deal like this in a Country run by a Religious Zealot.

Israel is run by religious fanatics and we have no problem making deals with them.

The left in America goes crazy if you just mention Christianity in public but they cheer on a deal that will give the "supreme leader" billions of dollars to spread more terror. Iran doesn't care about Nuclear weapons in the short term, they only care about lifting economic sanctions.

America did not give Iran billions we returned money that belonged to them.

Nothing short of a World War will stop them from getting Nuclear weapons.

They have adhered to the NPT and have no weapons program so no war is needed no matter how much Benny wants it.

Sadly, some people hate Israel so much they don't see anything wrong with this.

That's because some people actually do research instead of just listening to a pathological liar like Benny.

The fact is, the Country is ran by a religious zealot and it's just crazy that people think it's okay that this guy will get 100's of billions of dollars to dominate the region and spread more terror.

Do you think it's ok for America to give Israel billions so they can dominate the region and spread terror?

Here's what the supreme leader said in a recent book.

Quoting an article that is based on what a known liar says hardly backs up your position.

My personal belief is that the Iran Nuke Deal will lead directly to WW3.

The only way it will lead to WW3 is if Israel finally grows the balls to attack Iran instead of wanting America to attack Iran.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

NK program was handled by way of sanctions. Sound familiar?

In 1994, faced with North Korea’s announced intent to withdraw from the nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT), which requires non-nuclear weapon states to forswear the development and acquisition of nuclear weapons, the United States and North Korea signed the Agreed Framework. Under this agreement, Pyongyang committed to freezing its illicit plutonium weapons program in exchange for aid. Following the collapse of this agreement in 2002, North Korea claimed that it had withdrawn from the NPT in January 2003 and once again began operating its nuclear facilities. The second major diplomatic effort were the Six-Party Talks initiated in August of 2003 which involved China, Japan, North Korea, Russia, South Korea, and the United States. In between periods of stalemate and crisis, those talks arrived at critical breakthroughs in 2005, when North Korea pledged to abandon “all nuclear weapons and existing nuclear programs” and return to the NPT, and in 2007, when the parties agreed on a series of steps to implement that 2005 agreement. Those talks, however, broke down in 2009 following disagreements over verification and an internationally condemned North Korea rocket launch. Pyongyang has since stated that it would never return to the talks and is no longer bound by their agreements. The other five parties state that they remain committed to the talks, and have called for Pyongyang to recommit to its 2005 denuclearization pledge.

Source? History, the internet, any kind of research by even the most lazy individual will turn up the negotiations with NK regarding nukes.

After all...my post was centered around negotiations.

Take your silly personal attacks and instead spend the time learning something. It's good for you.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Are you talking now or 32 years ago?

link   
a reply to: neoholographic

IRAN IS RAN BY A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT!

Like I said, I do think people have an irrational hatred for Israel.

Iran leader is more reasonable than any Israel leader I have seen but that's not saying much eh!

No-one hates Israel but not even Einstein liked the zionist political entity that controls Israel. Either do many other Jews that stand up against its political and social aggression against freedom, Given that Israel apartheid is even worse than south african apartheid one would think its only a matter of time before the zionist of Israel have to stand-up for their crimes against humanity which have been continually voted on in the UN and vetoed by US.

Israel population of 8 million and estimated 100-200 nucleur weapons makes Israel the most nuked up nation on earth per capita yet they have never signed the Treaty on Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. If countries cannot condemn Israel through UN perhaps they need to bypass UN and place full sanctions against Israel until Israel starts behaving like an adult instead of a spoiled brat all the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
peelosi calls the Obama nuke deal a triumph

see: dcwatchdog.org...

title: 'Pelosi Calls Obama’s Iran Deal ‘a diplomatic masterpiece

Posted on July 30, 2015

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said she believes Democrats will be able to uphold President Obama’s veto if Republicans vote down his nuclear deal with Iran in September and she called the agreement “a diplomatic masterpiece.”...

but the other traitor to American ideals in a leadership position DOES NOT SAY for whom the treaty was a diplomatic masterpiece For---

the only winners were Zealots Iran 0r else the Shadow Government in USA/ incl. the Muslim Brotherhood Obama WH/Administration because it sure isn't a Christian USA nation that has anything being in Its' favor about the nuke deal ...with the fundamentalists of Iran & the present Muslims favored by BHO in the liveable pre-Islamic USA that is now in the ash heap of history

Are you seriously going on about the Muslim Brotherhood? I wasn't going to respond to this but now I have to.

You think President Obama's ok with the Muslim Brotherhood? Do you have any idea what Egypt's new government has done to the Muslim Brotherhood? Not only is the Brotherhood banned now, but their leaders were sentenced to death. And President Obama made sure his administration wouldn't label this new government a "coup" specifically so the US could continue arming & supporting Egypt.

So how is he supporting the Muslim Brotherhood when he's literally helping arm & finance the administration that's annihilating them?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Rosinitiate

NK program was handled by way of sanctions. Sound familiar?

BOOM

Oh wait. That hasn't happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

After reading that it could be said that Netanyahu is the Anti-Christ that everyone is waiting for.

Preaching peace while looking for war, sounds Anti-Christ to me.

Well, the Armilus of the Sefer Zerubbabel is supposedly a Christian leader from Rome. And the Tribe of Judah's Messiah is supposedly going to defeat this Armilus after the Tribe of Joseph's Messiah loses to him. Then the Messiah is supposed to recreate the Kingdom of Israel.

So who knows (though for the record, I don't believe in any of that)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
All I have to say is Netanyahu, enjoy your war!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I wonder if they got any interest on the money held while it was sanctioned?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I wonder if they got any interest on the money held while it was sanctioned?

Bookkeeping will take care of that. You missed a point. Check out the Iran/Contra "scandal".

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

LOL Crazyewok...you are indeed crazy!

Just an FYI.. there is not a single line in my post that deserved the silly response you wrote.

I did not advocate war. Please re-read my post.

My point was rather simple: the 24 day inspection notice is stupid. I presented my argument precisely about that and the reasons why it was stupid. Your reply was...well...I have no words to describe it. I really don't.

Negotiations have seldom, if ever, achieved the desired results as determined by the stronger of the 2 parties. AT the very least, the US have not dropped their pants in virtually every negotiation in which they have participated. Oh...wait, yes they have.

Claiming that the US sucks at negotiations is hardly advocating war. How bout...for a hoot... we just consider that we alter our method of negotiating? Perhaps we could actually negotiate for a win for a change???

We obviously negotiate from a position of strength, both economically as well as militarily. Going to tell me that we couldn't actually beat Iran in negotiations? Are you going to tell me that we exercised our economic influence to it's extreme? Really?

okie dokie......

link   

I really don't care for religious dogma. I'm aware of this but I really don't think this is motivated by prophesy. It's a team of megalomaniacs that want to.... I honestly don't know anymore. The Knesset has moved beyond my imagination. They are totally f'd up.

Hmm, so you admit you don't know what they're up to anymore? Sure you don't wanna give my newly created, convoluted & possibly wrong theory a try? Muahahaha!

(clears throat) Sorry about that. But one thing I do is try to look past the obvious narratives & see if there are other explanations for events. If we follow official narratives, we come away thinking leaders are incompetent & just move on. But when we ignore their words & examine the fruits of their actions, we can get a different idea of what's going on.

Kind of like how I know that "trickle down economics" is incredibly successful. It enriches the wealthy just as it was designed to do. People just assume it doesn't work because they keep believing the BS speeches & explanations given by the paid liars & spokesmen for its policies.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No...are you going to tell me that you are all warm and fuzzy about NK having nukes?

Okie Dokie

You know... right before Hiroshima and Nagasaki I am sure someone said the exact same thing somewhere.

Logic should tell you that just because something hasnt happened does not exclude it from happening in the future. Unless, that is, the event is impossible to begin with. NK using nukes or selling to someone who will is far from impossible

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Here I can agree with you... I believe.

The fact is, since the dawn of civilization there have been men who wanted and gained power. They will manipulate using whatever tool is available if that is what it takes.

Religious leaders exercising the use of power in a number of ways is far, far from something new.

Capt. Obvious

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

No...are you going to tell me that you are all warm and fuzzy about NK having nukes?

Okie Dokie

Nope. Quite frankly I don't give a # what Jr does. Why do you?

You know... right before Hiroshima and Nagasaki I am sure someone said the exact same thing somewhere.

Logic should tell you that just because something hasnt happened does not exclude it from happening in the future. Unless, that is, the event is impossible to begin with. NK using nukes or selling to someone who will is far from impossible

OMG!!! Man dude, get off the fear train. I was on one most of my early life. The NUKES. By the mid-70's I knew it was crap. Join me. I am not your your father. "I just know crap."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join