It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran Nuke Deal ‘Will Bring War’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rallied more than 10,000 Jewish leaders and activists to reject a recently inked nuclear accord with Iran that the Israeli leader believes “will bring war” to the region and provide the Islamic Republic with a nuclear weapon within 10 to 15 years.

If Iran uses just 10 percent of the half-a-trillion dollars it receives under the deal to fund terrorism, it “would turn any terror group sponsored by Iran into a terror superpower.”

Netanyahu: Iran Nuke Deal ‘Will Bring War’

Netanyahu is right.

The thing that doesn't make any sense to me is why we would make a deal like this in a Country run by a Religious Zealot.

The left in America goes crazy if you just mention Christianity in public but they cheer on a deal that will give the "supreme leader" billions of dollars to spread more terror. Iran doesn't care about Nuclear weapons in the short term, they only care about lifting economic sanctions.

They will now become a superpower in the Middle East fueled by money from this deal. Of course this will lead to a much bigger war. When Iran decides to go nuclear they will make sure they're dominating the region and they're an economic power. Nothing short of a World War will stop them from getting Nuclear weapons.

Sadly, some people hate Israel so much they don't see anything wrong with this. The fact is, the Country is ran by a religious zealot and it's just crazy that people think it's okay that this guy will get 100's of billions of dollars to dominate the region and spread more terror.

If this was any Country in 2015 still ran by a religious zealot, there's no way they should get a deal like this one that gives them more power. If Israel was ran by a guy who wants to wipe out all Muslims and wanted to bring back King David, then the left in this Country would scream no to any deal anywhere close to this.

Here's what the supreme leader said in a recent book.

Khameni does not call for wiping out Israel with a nuclear bomb. He states that one of his fondest desires is to pray in Jerusalem. Instead, his plan is one of terrorism and pressure, keeping Israel from fighting back against Iran, the sponsor of terror, with the implicit threat of nuclear retaliation.

What he recommends is a long period of low-intensity warfare designed to make life unpleasant if not impossible for a majority of Israeli Jews so that they leave the country.

His calculation is based on the assumption that large numbers of Israelis have double-nationality and would prefer emigration to the United States and Europe to daily threats of death.

Khamenei boasts about the success of his plans to make life impossible for Israelis through terror attacks from Lebanon and Gaza. His latest scheme is to recruit “fighters” in the West Bank to set up Hezbollah-style units.

www.americanthinker.com...

My personal belief is that the Iran Nuke Deal will lead directly to WW3. Iran isn't going to start singing We Are the World when this deal puts them in the position to dominate the region, carry out more terror attacks and be an economic superpower backed by China and Russia.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think that book was debunked here a few days ago but I do agree that this deal will end badly.
How anyone can argue that the United states should not use nuclear energy but iran can is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
well the U.S. must be getting something out of the deal though, I'm just not sure what
edit on 4-8-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm not trying to downplay this, but he said Iran will have a nuclear weapon in "10-15 years". This is confusing because over the last decade we have heard "they are just a year away!" pretty much every year.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I think that book was debunked here a few days ago but I do agree that this deal will end badly.
How anyone can argue that the United states should not use nuclear energy but iran can is beyond me.

Iran is its own Country, we have no right telling them what to do. If Israel wants War, go it alone. USA Stay the Hell out of it. The Iran deal was a good one, no War. Only an idiot wants War.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Iran is its own Country, we have no right telling them what to do. If Israel wants War, go it alone. USA Stay the Hell out of it. The Iran deal was a good one, no War. Only an idiot wants War.

Of course we have a right to tell them what to do and this is why the world put economic sanctions on them in the first place.

We have a right to tell them what to do when they spread terror and work with groups that want to kill Americans.

We have the right to tell them what to do when the entire Country is controlled by a religious zealot. Why would we want some messianic nut job getting all of this money and access to all of these weapons?
edit on 4-8-2015 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You do realize the money that the USA is giving Iran, the people will be responsible for paying for, right? So your ok giving Iran Billions of dollars, yours included?

Sure, Iran is it's own country.. This deal gives them MY MONEY, so I am NOT ok with this.

I don't agree with sending ANY money to other countries.

That is what WE get out of this deal.

Still think the deal is a good thing?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Of course it will bring war

Because Netanyahu will start it by bombing Iran

Expect false flag first blaming Iran

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

You do realize the money that the USA is giving Iran, the people will be responsible for paying for, right? So your ok giving Iran Billions of dollars, yours included?

Sure, Iran is it's own country.. This deal gives them MY MONEY, so I am NOT ok with this.

Exactly and again, this Country is ran by a religious zealot in 2015! Why would we want to give billions of dollars and access to these weapons to the "supreme leader."

I guarantee you, if the "supreme leader" was a Christian the left in this country would screaming about this deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heythere1

Of course it will bring war

Because Netanyahu will start it by bombing Iran

Expect false flag first blaming Iran

No way..
Iran doesn't recognize Israel ' s right to exist so they couldn't possibly attack iran.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

What did the US get out of such a deal? I haven't been able to understand this from the getgo

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The same old bluster!

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Benny is flapping his gums again. And a lot in the West listen. Pathetic.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We've been told they're months away from a bomb for over 30 years.

*crickets*

So, where's that bomb again? What's that? Backwards little North Korea has a bomb already but not Iran?

You just can't make this stuff up folks.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Your right Intrepid!

Every time Netanyahell as you say flaps his gums the media start with their Iran Nuclear Propaganda!

But they forget that we already know that Israel has hundreds of Nukes as well as Chemical Weapons. And none of them have been inspected by the IAEA. Why? Because Israel refuses access to International inspectors.

Iran has not got ONE Nuke and Israel starts going nuts at even the prospect of them starting to look at having one!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

who is arguing that??

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Netanyahu is right.

Netanyahu is catering to the mindless irrational fears of religious and nationalist extremists.

There - fixed that for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937

originally posted by: intrepid

Your right Intrepid!

Every time Netanyahell as you say flaps his gums the media start with their Iran Nuclear Propaganda!

But they forget that we already know that Israel has hundreds of Nukes as well as Chemical Weapons. And none of them have been inspected by the IAEA. Why? Because Israel refuses access to International inspectors.

Iran has not got ONE Nuke and Israel starts going nuts at even the prospect of them starting to look at having one!

You're making a moral equivalence argument that makes no sense. Again:

IRAN IS RAN BY A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT!

Like I said, I do think people have an irrational hatred for Israel. So it's okay that this religious nut gets Nukes because Israel has a nuke.

If the "supreme leader" was a Christian who scream death to Muslims, the Liberals in this Country and around the world led by Obama would be screaming about this deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No it doesn't. we aren't giving Iran anything. We had a hold on THEIR money, and now it's been lifted so they can access THEIR money.
edit on 08pm04pm312015-08-04T16:24:36-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pm04pm312015-08-04T16:25:47-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The money is irans money. They earned it fron the sell of oil. They have not had access to it.www.npr.org...
edit on 4-8-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: Typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join