It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US of A is still number 1

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oooohh, another HATE 'MURIKA thread creating a circle jerk of ecstasy.

Seen better troll lists in the email spam folder.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The I hate America club...

*sighs* same broken record every time...

Stupid thing about it is most western nations have the same bloody problems we do, and we all just seem to be racing down into the toilet... What difference does it make who gets flushed first, we are all headed to a worse place.

Some of us want to avoid the big flush.

And because your country has dominated the world economy it all hinges on you guys. UK can clear its deficits and grow our economy, same with the other developed country's, but if the USA economy goes bang and wipes the progress everyone else has made and brings us down with you!

You wanted economic domination after WW2 well you got it, but you now have a responsibility not only to the world but your own people to maintain that economy. If you are not grown up enough to handle a world economy then you should give it back to the UK......better that than hand it to China.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Alaskan dad

Thank you for this thread, I am going to print out copies of that image and distribute among family and friends

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Some how you guys always find a way to blame America. we could do this or that if it wasnt for that dam USA holding us back. Havnt you guys been around like 10 x longer than us?

how in the f### are your problems our fault?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Some how you guys always find a way to blame America. we could do this or that if it wasnt for that dam USA holding us back. Havnt you guys been around like 10 x longer than us?

how in the f### are your problems our fault?

Do you know anything about world economics?

You obviously don't as you would not make such a stupid comment.

Let's break this down into simple bullet points shall we.

1) all the developed country's are connected economy wise. If one business fails in one country the businesses it's connected to can falter and fail too.

2) the USA economy is the biggest in the world 10x bigger than the UK. Most world trade passes through the USA

3) I haven't blamed the USA for anything.....YET
The UK or anyone else outside the ME hasn't got a problem to blame soley the US for at the moment.

4) the USA after world war II took the reserve currency off the UK. 70% of currency trade Is via the doller.

5) taking points 1,2 and 4 into account if the USA fails the UK gets hit and every other country in the world

6) the UK is getting it's shop in order growing it's economy and getting rid of its deficiet .

7) USA isn't and seems to be borrowing into oblivion

8) takings poiticaly 5 you can see how if America goes bang it's does not matter what the UK does we go down do.
It's like the USA launching all its nukes then bitching if a country complains about the fallout.....

The USA choose to take the reserve trade and dominate the world markets, so you have a responsibility not just for the world but FOR YOURSELVES too, to keep the markets stable. If you can't do that and you want to wallow in debt and a collapsed 3rd world economy like Greece then hand the reserve currency over to a country with the maturity to handle it before China seizes it.

I'm going to assume though this post fly over your head and you just sit there pounding your check going "merika" .
edit on 4-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I know I know... 2000 years and you still cant figure it out..

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh hum,

#1 in reported rape, does that count the countries that don't report the rapes?

Does the co2 have anything to do with being #1 in production and gdp?
Besides I think China is number one..

How about a chart showing positive things,
Like a Minority president, what other country can say that?

Since when do you count the color of a president's skin as an accolade for a country?
That is raicst!

edit on 4-8-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone has replied yet to you but...

Number 1 in Nobel Prizes

Number 1 in human Moon Landings

Number 1 in Mars Rover landings

Number 1 in sending spacecraft out of solar system

Number 1 in humanitarian aid

Number 1 in Superbowl wins

Number 1 in gun ownership

Number 1 in ATS membership! (I'm assuming)

We do alright for ourselves

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I still believe an Extinct Level Event is in order. I wouldn't make anymore humans for a long long long time afterwards.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You sarcastic phoohock.

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Number 1 in Superbowl wins

Uh....yeah.

I should hope you guys would be #1 with Superbowl wins.

Since... you know, the Superbowl is a USA only thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Exactly! Because no other country dares question our superiority!

ps- we do like our neighbors up north. Friendly folks. Just make sure bigfoot doesn't illegally immigrate here. We have enough of that already.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i have to admit we are in a sad state of affairs.
our pres and govmt side step existing laws whenever it suits them.
things have gotten so out of control.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Exactly! Because no other country dares question our superiority!

ps- we do like our neighbors up north. Friendly folks. Just make sure bigfoot doesn't illegally immigrate here. We have enough of that already.

Oh man ! Don't get me started on Canadian football vs US football...

woof woof grrrrr !

No worries about any Canadian Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) invading down your way... we don't have any.

We only have Sasquatches north of the 49th.

(yeah I know... I hate the name too)

*snicker snicker*

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The USA is a bit like Robert De Niros career,that weird light zap or mojo...what the hell happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm blaming McDs for the other 8. Fast food has wrecked this country. We need reality simulators ASAP. Run a USA minus McDs scenario for a decade see how far we rise with the goodness again.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Look the US has a whole litany of problems. Real problems that affect real people. All of these problems certainly must be addressed and awareness of these problems needs to increase. But making stuff up to brow beat Americans with is dishonorable at best.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I'm blaming McDs for the other 8. Fast food has wrecked this country. We need reality simulators ASAP. Run a USA minus McDs scenario for a decade see how far we rise with the goodness again.

I know you are joking, but the problem is not Mickie Dees or any other business. It is like blaming the snake for biting the tortoise, when he "knew" he was a snake.

Businesses don't love us. They love our money. They sell what we buy. If we don't want businesses that sell crap and poison in America, then Americans have to stop buying their crap and poison.

You are probably too young to remember when "made in China" labels were synonymous with junk, and throwing your money away. Americans stopped buying anything with a made in China label and the businesses stopped selling junk, and started selling better quality products, made in America.

We have to stop being spoiled brats that think the world belongs to us and we are entitled to what makes "us" happy, everyone else be damned. We carry our power in our pockets. We need to be more aggressive with the wielding of our power. We can't complain about a dying country when we are the ones killing it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Metallicus
Apparently America is also #1 in self-loathing idiots.

Maybe instead of waving your flags , bearing your heads in the red white and blue sand and shouting down anyone who criticizes the USA as unpatriotic and anti American, you should instead look at and accept the USA is in trouble and try and FIX things.

I prefer a strong America. And quite frankly the ways its heading is a slow and agonizing death.
You might have the biggest military but it means F all is your society falls apart and you economy collapses like Rome.

Isn't your country ruled by inbred pedophiles? I'd probably be worrying about that. Seems like alot could go wrong there...

Being patriotic doesn't mean you worship the government. The government no longer represent the people, no more than an old inbred witch walking around like an idiot with a crown and scepter represents you.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Rape: INDIA

Plastic surgery: KOREA

Japan no.2 Maccas and no.4 heart attacks... the highest soy and fish (omega-3) consumer on Earth?!

How would anyone know how many prisoners China's Laogai prison camp has? Amnesty International estimates upwards of 20,000,000, which would make it easily more than the U.S....

OP, please... Protip: 4chan is not a reliable source of factual statistical information.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join