It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I would shut down government over Planned Parenthood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
a reply to: crazyewok

There are people who voted for bama ... twice..

And you are calling Trump supports gullible?

Yes very.

Trump changes his positions and politics like people change underwear.

He is just saying what the public want to hear. He is a businessman trying to make a sale.

Plus one of the biggest problems with the USA is crony capitalism.
Voting in the the head of one of the biggest corporations is the worst thing you could do to sort that!
It's like shooting yourself in the head to cure a brain tumor!
It's like, etc giving a car theif the keys to your porche !

If you want a good candidate:
Vote for bernie sanders if your left

Vote for rand Paul if your right

And if you like the status quo vote Bush or hillary (they are both the same).

edit on 4-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Though I'm pro defund PP

This is clearly jus an attempt by trump to tap into emotional response to curry more favor

All talk no solutions.......

Don't fall for it people wake up

defund planned parenthood......a GUY from TEXAS, I'm shocked!!...why don't you just say you don't give a crap about the health of women, barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant, right sparky?

Thats cute, you make a lot of assumptions......and also a blanket statement there.......

I said defund PP , I didnt say defund all of the places that provide womens health did I?

Careful you dont let your emotions get away with you there buddy

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im good .. Ill vote for a guy who knows how to make money and who actually knows how to manage.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

He will say whatever it takes to get more coverage and get more people to follow him and support him doesnt matter what it is...

Thing is , people say

Hes Rich, hes not beholden to money

Hes not a politician , so hes not beholden to politics

He doesnt care , so he speaks his mind......

So a man that is beholden to nothing, has all the wealth that one could ever ask for........

What the hell makes you think he would be beholden to the people he governs? hmmm??? (not directed at ewok)
edit on 8/4/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Im good .. Ill vote for a guy who knows how to make money and who actually knows how to manage.

And lies constantly, sends money to the people he supposedly opposes, and loves lobbysist (from his own mouth) because they make him millions.....has absolutely NO polices or solutions........

but HEY, he sure can say stuff!

Yep sounds like a sound choice........

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh really?
Is that why he went bankrupt four times?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We gambled on Obama .. and lost.

Still a better choice than someone embedded in the system. ATS points arent the same thing as IQ bud

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Have fun with that......

How many buinesses has Trump bankrupted, four I think now.....

Prepare to be bitterly disappointed when he renages on all his promises then turns on you by raping the American people of there money to give to his friends, crony capitalism will take on a whole new meaning!

Your a fool if you think he cares for you or the American people! He is taking the naive and gullible for a huge ride!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Still a better choice than someone embedded in the system. ATS points arent the same thing as IQ bud

And Obama should teach never to trust a president that's offers all your wants and more

If it's too good to be true it probably is

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And lies constantly, sends money to the people he supposedly opposes, and loves lobbysist (from his own mouth) because they make him millions.....has absolutely NO polices or solutions........

but HEY, he sure can say stuff!

Yep sounds like a sound choice........

I think this is one of the few things we see eye to eye on.

It's frustrating for me seeing the naive and gullible for flocking to this buffoon. For someone that's lives there it must be heart wrenching

Honestly I want a strong healthy America and Trump will not only not fix the things rotting there but will make them worse as he is entrenched in the corruption and lies.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Is there a way for a country to file bankruptcy? If there is he should know.

Oh I noticed the sarcasm emote...haha...,but seriously. He should know.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He will say whatever it takes to get more coverage and get more people to follow him and support him doesnt matter what it is...

Thing is , people say

Hes Rich, hes not beholden to money

Hes not a politician , so hes not beholden to politics

He doesnt care , so he speaks his mind......

So a man that is beholden to nothing, has all the wealth that one could ever ask for........

What the hell makes you think he would be beholden to the people he governs? hmmm??? (not directed at ewok)

Exactly

And the only reason he is were he is, is down to lobbying, lies, corruption, law dodging and political games and connections. All the things causing rot at the top.

To fix America he will have to turn on the people at the top that made him.

Of couse there is nothing wrong with being rich or a rich person running for office. But if your neck deep in the Web of lies and corruption that's another matter.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Is there a way for a country to file bankruptcy? If there is he should know.

Oh I noticed the sarcasm emote...haha...,but seriously. He should know.

Yeah, it's called clearing the books or war if you try to collect. Short of that, the trillions in aid that is about to go to Iran over the next decade could be used for something more useful, toss Russia and the rest of the US hating freeloaders on the list too. That should fatten up the wallet.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sorry, that won't be Donald Trump. He will drop out of the race long before 2016 to make way for Jeb Bush, the neocon with ties to the real power in the US.; The military, the CIA, the Skull and Bones, and the Bush dynasty.

Vote....Elections.....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

lol doing the same thing with trump that they did with Obama

Irony

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Eloquent and accurate!

Well stated sir

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Though I'm pro defund PP

This is clearly jus an attempt by trump to tap into emotional response to curry more favor

All talk no solutions.......

Don't fall for it people wake up

^^^^he gets it^^^^

It's becoming clear on ATS now who are the gullible sheep verse the ones that see through the BS.

And Trump spews more BS than all the bovines 's in the USA combined.

Trumps got nothing on the passive aggressive liberals. They "shut down" the governments by closing public parks, WWII memorials and arresting 80 year old vets when they don't get their way.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You do know planned parenthood is breaking the laws?
The only ones getting what they want are immoral atheist liberals who want massive quantities of illegal fetus tissue for profit.

First OFF! Nothing has been proven in a court of law. Second off, no they aren't.

When Obama wants something nobody would vote for, he goes around the laws with executive orders. His minions are following his lead and skirting the laws to get what they want. Time to put a stop to this stuff, The Donald is the only one with a set of gonads large enough to say it, good for him.

Executive orders don't go around the law... All Presidents do them...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Which happened when?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Shut it down and let the feckless liberals try and care for themselves. Like mother bird throwing her chicks out of the nest so they can learn to fly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join