It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I would shut down government over Planned Parenthood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Of course the ego maniac would flirt with tyranny. He'd shut down the whole government until it he got what he wanted, and American's would cheer because it make shim look macho.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland

I'd have to do some digging, but I thought government was only supposed to be part-time and no-one got paid.

Kind of like being a "public servant".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
5th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Official Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies

www.lifenews.com...

Oh great, more propaganda.

I thought a judge ordered these releases to be stopped. Did that change?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

lol ya congress and the oval orifice are the only jobs where guys will spend millions and raise millions just to get a job that maybe pays less them 100K a year but somehow always manage to file income tax returns in the millions. Hmm yup lets all make sure the wheels of democracy stays running people! this is important!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ohh let em shut it down, at least this time it would be for a decent reason. Hell leave it shut down. The entire system needs a reboot anyway. By my reckoning if you have been in office for more than 4 years you are guilty of treason same as obozo and need a short drop with a sudden stop.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

A manufactured scandal is a decent reason? Screw that. Even if you ARE being duped by the propaganda being released by CMP, this STILL isn't an issue worth shutting the government down over. Abortions are legal here in this country, what PP is doing or not doing is something that the judicial branch should be addressing, NOT Congress.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
He is doing a good job of making all the other loons looking to be nominated look less-crazy.

Just curious...has anyone ever seen a picture of him with his mouth shut?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

and how many times have other members of congress went to this judicial branch to have them legislate from the bench because they couldn't get it done in congress? Way to many. the judicial branch has become an extension of congress if you ask me because i see no difference between the two at this point.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ya screw all those men and women that will go without pay and their families will suffer!!!

Rabble rabble something something big gov.
edit on thTue, 04 Aug 2015 12:18:50 -0500America/Chicago820155080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Dp
edit on thTue, 04 Aug 2015 12:18:36 -0500America/Chicago820153680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

what about the millions of Americans whose paychecks are effected negatively on a daily basis because of govts over reaching hand of power with the actions of congress and the judicial branch alike? are those people any less important? the problem is huge and it needs fixed somehow or we'll all be in trouble.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Though I'm pro defund PP

This is clearly jus an attempt by trump to tap into emotional response to curry more favor

All talk no solutions.......

Don't fall for it people wake up

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You can thank Henry Clay for the introduction of Omnibus bills for that.

Good reason our congress critters should be voting individual subject bills rather than cobbled together everyone gets something bills.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Are their pay checks going go completely stop?
That was my point. Not to create a who has it worse.

The fix to the problem isn't shutting down the gov because one side of the aisle didn't get what they want.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

thats part of the problem if you ask me. to many people in the govt are getting what they want and its time they start saying no and no in a big way.

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Holy crap miss the point more. I am not talking welfare, I am talking people with jobs that support their families.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If Trump tried to shut down the government....The military industrial complex and the military itself would stage a coup

and string the Donald up and leave him twisting in the wind at the WH gate, as an example to those that think politicians have any power.

Denying the pentagon their money is a quick trip to the graveyard for any politician.

Trump is just out there strutting around, but he has no control or influence on the real power players.

Trumps billions are peanuts to the war machine's TRILLIONS. What a baffoon....
edit on 4-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

and how many times have other members of congress went to this judicial branch to have them legislate from the bench because they couldn't get it done in congress? Way to many. the judicial branch has become an extension of congress if you ask me because i see no difference between the two at this point.

So because it has happened before, that suddenly makes it right now? I'm really at a loss here what you think your point is or what you are trying to argue with me here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join