It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Spare me your religious nonsense. I respect your personal beliefs, but keep them just that.....personal.

You do the debate a disservice when you have to threaten people with divine judgement from your god.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Spare me your religious nonsense. I respect your personal beliefs, but keep them just that.....personal.

You do the debate a disservice when you have to threaten people with divine judgement from your god.

Ask these kids...

They were "pro-life".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have to resort to guilt-tripping and religious ranting?

How do you expect to get through to anyone with that sort of tactic?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Legal.

Not one dime.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

As usual you are completely full of #. Someone saying something isn't less credible because of who recorded it. At least try to not be completely disingenuous in your ramblings.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It's been proven and pounded into the ground a ZILLION times that these videos are straight PROPAGANDA.

It doesn't matter to pro-"life" people though because it supports their preexisting beliefs. They'll run with twisted videos because it bolsters their own emotionally charged beliefs.

The anti-abortion people are sure pro-pregnancy, pro-birth...they're anything but "pro-life" after the baby is born. Need food stamps? Public assistance? You're a worthless moocher on the system!

Wow and sure that PP and their useful idiots are not running cover for a multimillion dollar industry. PP is worse than the oil firms running cover for some big oil spill. At least they genuflect a bit. PPs got judges and court orders threatening like goons in some 3rd world country.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

But Liz.....we are talking about little baby bodies here not grown women's bodies. Just listen to a master here in liz on how to muddy the waters and fast.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're quite passionate, seemingly borderline angry. Reading that wrong?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Of *Course* she asks questions that nobody can immediately respond to.

What a clever tactic.

And all her bouncing and bobbing and weaving too.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: xuenchen

Have to resort to guilt-tripping and religious ranting?

How do you expect to get through to anyone with that sort of tactic?

Looks like it got to you real good eh.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Kill a lion and society wants your head. Kill a baby and ___________________________.

Why do we allow abortions? Sex is for reproduction, not for personal pleasure. God made it pleasurable so we would want to continue REPRODUCING.

I wouldn't blame God, 1 bit, for destroying us, AGAIN! He gave us "free will". And, like animals, is how we behave? Nah. We're WORSE than animals!

not true, sex is not just for reproduction, sex is actually healthy for the human body www.webmd.com...
'
educate yourself with this link the article is 10 surprising benefits of sex

lowers blood pressure, helps keep your immune system humming, lowers hear attack risk, reduces the risk of prostate cancer just to name a few!!!

edit on 4-8-2015 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
And, like animals, is how we behave? Nah. We're WORSE than animals!

Ummmm, newsflash... we are animals.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: butcherguy

I am always shocked at how some people are so ready with plans to kill actual viable humans.

Monster.

I'll be happy to let you retract that if you want.

You edited your post. I have no need to retract anything. You responded to the discussion with a description of how to kill a 40 week old "fetus." I am still horrified by that kind of thinking.

Why cowardly change what you said?

I am against late term abortions. I think that is abundantly clear.
You blamed me for wanting to kill 40 week fetuses.
I posted no such thing.
I simply described what does happen in these United States. You can cry that it is illegal, but it is done legally.
Then you called me a monster.
Nice try.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
And instead of adding via edit, I will make another post:
I wonder what depths you will stoop to after a few more videos come out?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It's been proven and pounded into the ground a ZILLION times that these videos are straight PROPAGANDA.

It doesn't matter to pro-"life" people though because it supports their preexisting beliefs. They'll run with twisted videos because it bolsters their own emotionally charged beliefs.

The anti-abortion people are sure pro-pregnancy, pro-birth...they're anything but "pro-life" after the baby is born. Need food stamps? Public assistance? You're a worthless moocher on the system!

You can call it propaganda all day long. In the end it doesn't matter which 'side' it represents. What really matters is whether or not this is happening. At first I heard the videos were fake. Then I saw some news reports showing the 'fake ID' used by the people to get into the clinics for these interviews/negotiations. So, which is it? Either the videos are real, in which case it doesn't matter what side it claims to be for. If they were pro or anti abortion would that make it any more or less moral? Nope. Or, the videos are completely fake and everything in them is scripted and acted out. Pretty sure that isn't the case.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

They're "fake" in that they misrepresent the truth, to implicate PP for doing something illegal -- which they aren't.

I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to understand.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Size has nothing to do with whether they are babies. They are self aware from conception, if not before. We are spirits in a material world. Furthermore the first thing to form is the brain: the seat of consciousness. Movement can be felt as early as 8 weeks-barely long enough to know you're pregnant. So when, if ever, does anything like this get to be okay, I ask? These little ones feel, think, cry, have souls. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. 😢

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Legal equals right, right? Hm. I think not.
😒

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuzyQue
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Legal equals right, right? Hm. I think not.
😒

Your right equals or trumps my right? Hmm...I think not.
edit on 8/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join