It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There's more than one.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is called guilty until proven innocent and the legal system doesn't work that way.

Tell that to the IRS or to the cops or fed or states on civil forfeiture . Many times assets are frozen till the end of litigation.

All assets can be frozen and seized over a minor illegal action.

Like a home and business seized over a bag of controlled substance sold even if it was .01 % of his wealth came from drugs.
edit on Tuesday201545313883103America/Chicago04 by Lostinthedarkness because: misspelling and clarity

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good lord how many has it been now

Greg

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's more than one.

Yep, there is. Got anything?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greg987

Good lord how many has it been now

Greg

The "5th" one is number 5.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
Tell that to the IRS or to the cops or fed or states on civil forfeiture . Many times assets are frozen till the end of litigation.

I'm not here to speak on asset forfeiture and I CERTAINLY don't agree with it.

All assets can be frozen and seized over a minor illegal action.

Like a home and business seized over a bag of controlled substance sold even if it was .01 % of his wealth can from drugs.

I know and I think that should be completely illegal. It should be a violation of the 6th Amendment. How can you charge someone with a crime, then seize all of his money so he can't hire a lawyer to adequately defend himself with?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There's more than one.

Well here they talk about yesterday.

Judge keeps ban on anti-abortion recordings

Guilty as assumed.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

You say this:

On a more serious note since this is such a politically divisive issue an investigation is warranted.

Good. An investigation should be conducted. I agree.

Short answer, DOJ is full of progressive leftists led by a president who supports PP and all they do.

Being a conspiracy site and going wayyyyyy out there what if the whole thing is a false flag event to gin up women's vote for democratic candidate for president by invoking false war on women mantra.

Well, what good would an investigation do? If the investigators found PP was not guilty of any wrongdoing, you could easily say it's because the DOJ is a bunch of Leftists and it was a false flag to get women's votes.

Without any investigation being conducted at all, you have already come to a conclusion. When does logic and common sense come in to play here?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Fully intact being that they are so young that the doctors were still able to extract them whole. Basically they aren't even CLOSE to looking like a human yet (probably only like 5 - 10 weeks or so). Though wording it as "fully intact" babies certainly DOES sensationalize the point a bit doesn't it?

Though I too was curious about the court order and apparently it only applies to a narrow bit about CMP's videos.

Brian Chavez-Ochoa, lawyer for the Center for Medical Progress, said the Irvine, Calif., group would abide by Orrick's decision but would release other material not covered by his order. He called the abortion federation material "a small percentage" of what has been gathered and "of a limited nature to the investigation as a whole."

Wow, you have an amazing capacity of trust beyond all logic, that or just a simpleton like naivety.

Irrespective that abortion is wrong or not, there is money involved and money brings out greed and greed produces people who would sell anything to anyone, no matter how much destruction it causes.

How can you not see that.

Why are you so keen to defend these people, have you no understanding that their are evil people in all walks of life.

I can not comprehend to any degree the rose coloured glasses, the adoration, the respect you show these people,. It almost seems you have them on an altar for yourself to worship.

They are people, people are greedy and some inhumane.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There's more than one.

Guilty as assumed.

That isn't assuming guilt it is done to protect the accused (in this case StemExpress) from having confidential information obtained during the filming of these videos that was obtained due to a non-disclosure agreement being signed from being released. Did you even READ the link you provided? Because I read that very link earlier today.

From your link:

One big factor in Orrick's decision was the non-disclosure agreements the center's representatives signed when they registered as conference participants. He said they were signed "under false pretenses."

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So says an obvious Obamacrat Judge.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
Wow, you have an amazing capacity of trust beyond all logic, that or just a simpleton like naivety.

It's more like I can tell when hit pieces are produced to discredit an organization and when ACTUAL evidence showing wrongdoing is presented. This is a case of the former, not the latter.

Irrespective that abortion is wrong or not, there is money involved and money brings out greed and greed produces people who would sell anything to anyone, no matter how much destruction it causes.

Yea, and? There is no proof of wrong doing in this situation.

How can you not see that.

Gotta prove it first in a court of law.

Why are you so keen to defend these people, have you no understanding that their are evil people in all walks of life.

Innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard of it?

I can not comprehend to any degree the rose coloured glasses, the adoration, the respect you show these people,. It almost seems you have them on an altar for yourself to worship.

Respect? More like defending the fraudulently accused.

They are people, people are greedy and some inhumane.

So what makes Center for Medical Progress trustworthy then? It's looking like they used some VERY shady measures to obtain and create these videos, some of which are likely illegal. Where is your denunciation of trust for them?
edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you said

This is called guilty until proven innocent and the legal system doesn't work that way.

and I Showed you yes our system does work that way.

regardless of our views it does work that way.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So says an obvious Obamacrat Judge.

Ah yes, I was waiting to see this validation of confirmation bias from you. I'm sure if the courts were leaning in favor of PP, you'd be all about showing how they are upholding their duties, but since they are ruling against what you've already determined in your head you have to invent conspiracies for why they are doing what they are doing. Funny how you ignore the fact that CMP has agreed to abide by the injunction without any argument... Also from your link:

Brian Chavez-Ochoa, lawyer for the Center for Medical Progress, said the Irvine, Calif., group would abide by Orrick's decision but would release other material not covered by his order. He called the abortion federation material "a small percentage" of what has been gathered and "of a limited nature to the investigation as a whole."

I said it before and I'll say it now. Any investigation is just going to turn out like Climategate all over again. When PP is cleared of any wrong doing, people on the right will be whining and complaining for years that there was a coverup or the "progressives helped PP" or some stupid nonsense.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness

you said

and I Showed you yes our system does work that way.

regardless of our views it does work that way.

Ok, so you found an exception, so does that mean we should proceed with labeling PP guilty until proven innocent here then? Or should we maintain the majority practice of innocent until proven guilty? I mean -I- don't think an exception such as this warrants treating PP any differently than any other organization accused of wrong doing. That is unless you were just fishing to be told that you were right about something.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

There's more than one.

Guilty as assumed.

Funny, looks to anyone who reads that the TRO was extended until a hearing August 27. Not forever.

Not that that stops anyone who prefers belief over facts or anything.

Not to mention, believes that people should "guilty" just because they say so.

Who do we know like that, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
People need to be watching the unedited, long version first before the edited, propaganda piece.

It won't make any difference.

They're killing unborn babies in both versions.

Sadly, I'll never convince you that it's wrong, and you'll never convince me that it's right.

That is exactly why I am staying out of this thread.
There are people in extreme denial of the horrors described in the videos, are determined to not believe them, are determined to turn a blind eye to the truth.
There is nothing at all that can be said that will convince people to change their minds.

I know I won't change my mind that any abortion after 24 weeks is murder plain and simple. Because a c-section or induced labor removes the baby the same way as in an abortion, but lets the baby try and survive, while the abortion c-section or induced labor kills the baby in the womb not giving it a chance to survive. Both procedures are equally dangerous to the mother who if her life is in danger can at least give her unborn child a chance to survive.

But the pro abortion crowd doesn't even see a 40 week old fetus (full term) as a human being and think that killing it in the womb is perfectly acceptable. I have argued with these people enough to know that they won't listen at all.

Even though, conservatively, nine thousand babies are murdered between 24 and 40 weeks every year in the US. They will say that is very rare, yes it is 1.5% of the over a million abortions done each year, but the 1.5% equals well over 9,000 babies outright murdered.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I dont find it as an exception when that happens alot especially in the financial realm.

What to do with PP until this is sorted out a freeze on all PP specimen Sales lol I should donations lol.

In our world we would be shut down till we proved we were innocent . You and I would be scrambling for bail. But with politics involved you get free pass.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

He extended the restraining order until an Aug. 27 hearing for a permanent injunction.

The evidence will be compelling.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Some of he doctors need intact babies for their own projects as well ?

Oh really?

You know what? Many innocent souls have been slain unjustly, spotless and pure, holy and without sin, and there is going to be a mighty price to pay, these innocent beings will have their day of justice.

"How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"…

"See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones.and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Mark my words
edit on 043131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join