It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you ever tried running from a US Military drone? Do you really think these people anticipate and expect to be bombed? These people can't fight back because they are caught up in something that doesn't involve them. They are as innocent as a fetus. A life is a life, and you are saying the life of a human that hasn't even begun is more valuable than one that has already started it's life and perhaps already accomplished things.

This is why the term "abort" is used -- it stops something before it gets started.

If you truly believe these fetuses are alive, you should stop calling it abortion.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
isn't it amazing that the actual pregnant women are never mentioned, or interviewed......this is a war on women, because they are regarded as being too stupid, to make decisions about their own body.

That seems to be the way Planned Parenthood sees it.
They are there to counsel the women for some reason. Apparently they think the women are too stupid to make their own decisions.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yea, and now the Republicans are talking about coupling this issue with the upcoming budget talks. In other words, shutting down the government over this idiocy...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
a reply to: Krazysh0t

www.fws.gov...

for damaging/destroying Eagle eggs.

Scientists find bacteria on a planet and say it's life.

Get in a car accident, kill the woman = 1 count of involuntary manslaughter.
Get in a car accident kill the woman and her unborn child, regardless of 'stage', 2 counts of involuntary manslaughter.

So, stopping/taking a *human life*, NOT manslaughter and yields = $0.00 in fines/punishment, and then they sell what's taken?

Yup, makes perfect sense.

Either life matters, or it doesn't.

Irrelevant. The issue isn't whether or not abortion is right or wrong. It is about if PP violates any laws or not when it donates fetal tissue after the abortion has already occurred. I could care less about whether you think abortion is murder or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

I was delivered 'fully intact' at 40 weeks.
So were both of my sisters.

So? You weren't an abortion so that is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

According to Gallop polling only 29% of Americans believe Abortions should be legal under any circumstance, 51% believe only under certain circumstances (rape, mothers health, disease) and 19% illegal under any circumstance.

I'd say those that believe limits should be adhered to and those that find PP's actions ghastly have a say in how their tax money is spent.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

FIRST off, source your claims. If it's Gallup you are talking about, then post a Gallup poll. Second off, no one says anyone's opinions can't be heard, but talking about if abortion is right or wrong is a red herring in this discussion. Abortion is already legal and the legality of abortion isn't the problem here. Though the right is trying to tie those two discussions together to pull more emotional heartstrings.

Here, I'll give you a freebie and do your work for you. By the way, Gallup also said this recently: Americans Choose "Pro-Choice" for First Time in Seven Years
edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

I was delivered 'fully intact' at 40 weeks.
So were both of my sisters.

So? You weren't an abortion so that is irrelevant.

I thought that you were trying to make the point that a fully intact baby over the age of 20 weeks wasn't possible.
Here is what gave me that idea:

Have you watched the video? Because in the video when they were discussing the 20 week old, it was about an intact brain not the entire baby. In fact, in the video the PP person DOES say that the older the fetus the harder it is to have a fully intact one. Then there are some selective edits and leading questions that make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

So my point is that a full term 'fetus' can be delivered intact... it happens every day.
It can be done in an abortion also.
Simply inject the heart of the 'fetus' with some potassium chloride, induce labor and voila' , a 40 week intact fetus.
edit on b000000312015-08-04T13:57:35-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 04 Aug 2015 13:57:35 -0500100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You'd have a point if abortions were performed the same way that giving birth is performed, but we both know that isn't the case. So don't talk to me about what CAN be done, it's about what IS done.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You and Xuenchen have "tagged up" on the Released Video posts?

Interesting. Splitting up the work, eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am always shocked at how some people are so ready with plans to kill actual viable humans.

Monster.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Tax money is not used for abortion.

Next?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You'd have a point if abortions were performed the same way that giving birth is performed.

Are you denying that what I stated is possible?
Better yet, are you denying that it has happened?
If you are, you might want to read up on abortions.
Since when is the injection of potassium chloride in the heart of the fetus an acceptable method of LIVE childbirth?
edit on b000000312015-08-04T14:01:34-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 04 Aug 2015 14:01:34 -0500200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't really care about any of it because it isn't what is being discussed as what PP is doing in the video.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting stufc, thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The Gallop polling is so easy to find I don't think I or anyone needs you to do the "work" but thanks anyway.

Up thread it was called idiocy to support budget battle over PP's funding. I mentioned Gallop polling on general abortion beliefs in order to qualify that more than likely a MAJORITY of people do not believe its idiocy to challenge that funding.

And I'm sure you're well aware those numbers go above 70% regards partial birth except in case of danger to mothers health.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I am always shocked at how some people are so ready with plans to kill actual viable humans.

Monster.

I'll be happy to let you retract that if you want.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
isn't it amazing that the actual pregnant women are never mentioned, or interviewed......this is a war on women, because they are regarded as being too stupid, to make decisions about their own body.

That seems to be the way Planned Parenthood sees it.
They are there to counsel the women for some reason. Apparently they think the women are too stupid to make their own decisions.

that's your argument???...let's see.....a woman who wants to end a pregnancy says to herself..."should I go have an unsanitary back-alley abortion and possibly bleed out or die, or go to PP clinic and have a trained doctor preform the abortion in a sterile safe environment?.....yup, that decision is so far beyond the mental capability of the woman to make on her own, is what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Kill a lion and society wants your head. Kill a baby and ___________________________.

Why do we allow abortions? Sex is for reproduction, not for personal pleasure. God made it pleasurable so we would want to continue REPRODUCING.

I wouldn't blame God, 1 bit, for destroying us, AGAIN! He gave us "free will". And, like animals, is how we behave? Nah. We're WORSE than animals!

What about all the babies God kills through miscarriages?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Tax money is not used for abortion.

Next?

You could be wright.

4 Ways Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Abortions

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join