It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I can respect that, but like I have said elsewhere in these threads, my daughter has worked in the industry for a long while, and like doctors, nurses, police, etc., people get inured to their environment and make jokes and off handed remarks that may seem callous to outsiders.

If the cameras had been hidden in a busy OR at a hospital, the conversation may have also sent your sensibilities on edge.

Also, people in the medical industry find ways to separate themselves, personally, from whatever death and gore they may have to encounter in their chosen medical venue, be it EMT/ER worker, gynecology/obstetrics, cancer/hospice or plastic surgery....etal.

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Planned Parenthood focuses 97% of itself on women's health and birth control which prevents the NEED for abortions. So by cutting their funding or getting rid of them, you're essentially going to be killing more babies.

My personal dealings with PP in CA is when a woman is pregnant they are very pro abortion to the point they really push it. I feel it is a quick and easy money making scheme for them since the state will pay for it to prevent a possible lifetime of support, so your 97% is moot since that deals with those who are not pregnant....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I happily admit my objectivity is completely skewed because I hate Planned Parenthood, and I'm proud of it.

It's not so cool when the shoe is on the other foot, is it? A barrage of pro-life propaganda (I agree that's exactly what these videos are, and have no problem with that) instead of the usual, ubiquitous pro-choice propaganda shoved down our throats every day by a bunch of murderous bastards?

I'll bring the popcorn. Keep them videos comin'. It's been a blast watching people try to defend the utter depravity of their corrupt value systems.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, just like the credibility of this footage was obtained from enemy forces, and still lacks credibility. The bias of them pretty much guarantees the lack of credibility here as well, with all of the selective editing shoots. Any detective would throw these away immediately as unusable also:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-8-2015 by naftaland because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Phoenix

I can respect that, but like I have said elsewhere in these threads, my daughter has worked in the industry for a long while, and like doctors, nurses, police, etc., people get inured to their environment and make jokes and off handed remarks that may seem callous to outsiders.

If the cameras had been hidden in a busy OR at a hospital, the conversation may have also sent your sensibilities on edge.

Also, people in the medical industry find ways to separate themselves, personally, from whatever death and gore they may have to encounter in their chosen medical venue, be it EMT/ER worker, gynecology/obstetrics, cancer/hospice or plastic surgery....etal.

Yeah, I am sure the guards at Auschwitz joked a lot too...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Sunwolf
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is killing a baby, trying to justify it using legalese does not lessen the murder.

I want a lamborghini.

Is it still "killing a baby" when the mother was raped, or had incest committed on her, or is going to die herself?

Answer that or face the fact of your own cowardice.

Yes,no more a coward than those that justify killing a baby for convenience.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The cognitive dissonance on both sides is an interesting social experiment, in my opinion.

You have some, who believe in war and murder, but detest abortion/termination...

Then you have those who are very crass & almost snide, lexically, to defend this, who otherwise abhor murder & war...

Well until babies are being born with AK-47s, right out of the womb, I am going to disregard the comparison.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I really hope that CMP gets criminally indicted and the people behind those videos go to jail. You shouldn't be able to just manufacture an emotional scandal like this and get away with it.

Jail time will be handed out over this. It will probably all get thrust upon the person that did the video editing though, while the higher ups escape blame.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

The only ones here I see qualifying "murdering" babies are those that say they are pro LIFE.

I am in favor of a woman's CHOICE, unlike you who wants the State to be the one who decides.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The only ones here I see qualifying "murdering" babies are those that say they are pro LIFE.

You've gone off the deep end.

All talk, no proof.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

I am against late term abortions.

What is your definition of a "late term abortion"?

After 26 weeks.
What is yours, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

Yes, anyone who answers your spiel is angry; what a lazy and repetitive strategy you use!

..... Stating that you are a liar is not an insult. If you don't like it don't lie so ... obviously.
....I find people who make silly attempts to portray lies as truth as "sick."

I find people who would use photographs of fetuses and particularly aborted fetuses for their own agendas to be "sick."

You are again lying about Alaska Link and Colorado Link and I would assume the rest of your list.

I am also finding the nature of your posting personae "sick" ... but that is a personal matter that I will deal with appropriately.

Truth:
"Abortions performed after 20 weeks gestation, when not done by induction of labor (which leads to fetal death due to prematurity), are most commonly performed by dilation and evacuation (D & E) procedures.[1] These particularly gruesome surgical techniques involve crushing, dismemberment and removal of a fetal body from a woman’s uterus, mere weeks before, or even after, the fetus reaches a developmental age of potential viability outside the mother.[2] In some cases, especially when the fetus is past the stage of viability, the abortion may involve administration of a lethal injection into the fetal heart in utero to ensure that the fetus is not pulled out alive or with the ability to survive.
www.lozierinstitute.org...

According to the liberal leaning and pro-abortion Guttenmacher Institute, conservatively 9,000 of these are performed each year in the US. www.guttmacher.org...

"Abortions performed after the 20th week of pregnancy typically require that the fetus be dismembered inside the womb so it can be removed without damaging the pregnant woman's cervix. Some gynecologists consider such methods, known as "dilation and evacuation," less than ideal because they can involve substantial blood loss and may increase the risk of lacerating the cervix, potentially undermining the woman's ability to bear children in the future.
www.npr.org...

Dismembered inside the womb, means cut up alive in the womb, after a fetus can feel pain and even after it is viable outside the womb, with no anesthesia for the fetus. The second quote is from a pro-abortion article on late term abortion.

This is from testimony given to congress by a physician who did late term abortions
(remember only about 9,000 are done every year in the US, it is very rare)
Your patient today is 24 weeks pregnant. At twenty-four weeks from last menstrual period, her uterus is two finger-breadths above the umbilicus.
If you could see her baby, which is quite easy on an ultrasound, she would be as long as your hand plus a half from the top of her head to the bottom of her rump not counting the legs. Your patient has been feeling her baby kick for the last 2 months or more but now she is asleep on an operating room table and you are there to help her with her problem pregnancy.
The first task is remove the laminaria that had earlier been placed in the cervix to dilate it sufficiently to allow the procedure you are about to perform. With that accomplished, direct your attention to the surgical instruments arranged on a small table to your right. The first instrument you reach for is a 14-French suction catheter. It is clear plastic and about nine inches long. It has a bore through the center approximately ¾ of an inch in diameter.Picture yourself introducing this catheter through the cervix and instructing the circulating nurse to turn on the suction machine which is connected through clear plastic tubing to the catheter. What you will see is a pale yellow fluid that looks a lot like urine coming through the catheter into a glass bottle on the suction machine. This is the amniotic fluid that surrounded the baby to protect her.
With suction complete, look for your Sopher clamp. This instrument is about thirteen inches long and made of stainless steel. At the end are located jaws about 2 ½ inches long and about ¾ of an inch wide with rows of sharp ridges or teeth. This instrument is for grasping and crushing tissue. When it gets hold of something, it does not let go. A second trimester D&E abortion is a blind procedure. The baby can be in any orientation or position inside the uterus. Picture yourself reaching in with the Sopher clamp and grasping anything you can.
... Once you have grasped something inside, squeeze on the clamp to set the jaws and pull hard–really hard. You feel something let go and out pops a fully formed leg about six inches long. Reach in again and grasp whatever you can. Set the jaw and pull really hard once again and out pops an arm about the same length. Reach in again and again with that clamp and tear out the spine, intestines, heart and lungs.
... The head of a baby that age is about the size of a large plum and is now free floating inside the uterine cavity. You can bepretty sure you have hold of it if the Sopher clamp is spread about as far as your fingers will allow. You will know you have it right when you crush d own on the clamp and see white gelatinous material coming through the cervix. That was the baby’s brains. You can then extract the skull pieces. Many times a little face will come out and stare back at you.
Congratulations! You have just successfully performed a second trimester Suction D&E abortion. You just affirmed her right to choose.
If you refuse to believe that this procedure inflicts severe pain on that unborn child, please think again."

www.lifenews.com...

You called me a liar on these facts, but since you said it wasn't an insult, I accept your apology.
I do believe this is 90% new information too. Please read it all and read it very very carefully so you are certain it is new material I am posting.

Actually, I don't expect you or any of the pro-abortion people will actually read carefully the description given in testimony to congress by a physician who performed late term abortions. You are too afraid of the reality you might have to face. You didn't believe my description and called it sick, but all I did was describe the reality of late term abortion.

All the pictures I posted of babies, the babies were alive, well and were never in danger of being aborted.
The picture at 16 weeks was a 3D picture of a developing baby that came to full term and was delivered.
The picture at 23 weeks was a live baby, a much wanted baby, that had been born too soon and the doctors were trying to save, it was a precious picture. That was made clear when I posted them.

Also as to the state by state abortion laws: www.nationaljournal.com... (this is from a June 2015 article by the national journal)

Did I address all the things you called me a liar on and the things you called me sick for describing accurately?

edit on 10Wed, 05 Aug 2015 10:07:14 -0500am80508amk053 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Added to the "what I find sick" list:

I find people who seem to take great pleasure in describing the detailed and graphic horrors of late-term abortion to be "sick."

I find people who do this over and over and over in every single thread even more "sick."

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You've gone off the deep end.

All talk, no proof.

You should really be more cautious about throwing rocks from the glass porch of your glass house, Foxy.

Let me break it down for you.

Those who are pro CHOICE do not view the abortion of zygotes, embryos, or fetuses before a certain maturity level (viability, that point at which the fetus has a decent chance to live outside the mother's body) to be murder.

Those who are pro "LIFE" do consider that murder, as some have said, in every case.

Those who are pro "LIFE" display the psychotic tendency that says that SOME murders are okay (rape, incest, danger to woman.)

Those who are pro "LIFE" apparently revel in pictures, videos and descriptions of some of the horrors of abortion. It is an obsession.

Got it now?

Good.
edit on 10Wed, 05 Aug 2015 10:25:20 -050015p102015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
In our world we would be shut down till we proved we were innocent . You and I would be scrambling for bail. But with politics involved you get free pass.

No we wouldn't. That doesn't happen in our world either. There may be a few times where someone is deprived their rights, but that isn't indicative of the whole population.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

As usual you are completely full of #. Someone saying something isn't less credible because of who recorded it. At least try to not be completely disingenuous in your ramblings.

Jaden

Yes it is... It's called source bias.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What is yours, if you don't mind my asking?

I've posted mine, several times. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do YOU think a woman would seek an abortion at 26 weeks?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Masterjaden

As usual you are completely full of #. Someone saying something isn't less credible because of who recorded it. At least try to not be completely disingenuous in your ramblings.

Jaden

Yes it is... It's called source bias.

Source bias, you're so nice and polite Krazy!

I call it "overt and obvious lies."

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

You're quite passionate, seemingly borderline angry. Reading that wrong?

Maybe because I get tired of repeating the same things over and over again to the passionately uninformed who want to circumvent judicial proceedings to judge by Youtube.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

... and then complain and whine elsewhere about "government overreach."

Hypocrites.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join