It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you find it sick that a woman would scrape a perfectly healthy fetus from her own body?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you find it sick that a woman would scrape a perfectly healthy fetus from her own body?

I do find it sick that so many here obviously fantasize about what others do with their bodies ... that is, when they're not imagining the details of murdering a 40 week viable fetus.
edit on 21Tue, 04 Aug 2015 21:30:12 -050015p092015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Phoenix

Tax money is not used for abortion.

Next?

You could be wright.

4 Ways Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Abortions

Which one would you deny? The woman who was raped by a stranger, the woman who was raped by her father, the woman who was raped as a sex slave, or the woman whose life depends on an abortion?

edit on 4-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Melissa Farrell "we can alter our process to obtain intact fetal cadavers"

Federal law says abortion process cannot be altered to obtain fetal tissue.

Yup the law was broken.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know what might help? Putting all these threads in the LoL Bin.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am against late term abortions.

What is your definition of a "late term abortion"?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Anyway, after 24 weeks, I think it is always murder.
There is always the option of a C-section or induced labor
and letting the baby have a chance to survive
and live if the mother's life is in danger.
How do you think they get the baby out if
the mother's life is in danger,
duh, C-section or induced labor,
except in an abortion they kill the fetus first.
Once a baby can be viable outside the womb
and on it's own, I see it as murder to abort it.

This is shear ignorance on your part.

Fetal anomalies can't be detected before 20 weeks. So, anytime between 20 and, say, 24 weeks, an eagerly expectant mother may get the news that her "baby" has a cyst growing inside its tiny developing skull that's bigger than the brain is. The doctors warn the couple that baby probably wont survive, but if it does, it will live in constant pain for a short time, and the medical bill will be astronomical.

Would approve an abortion?

Let's say that the couple decides to carry the pregnancy to term, come what may. At 32 weeks the mother goes into septic shock and will die if the fetus isn't removed ASAP. The fetus still has a cyst bigger than its brain inside its developing skull.

Should the doctors further risk the life of the mother by performing a C-section to save the life of a infant that will be incompatible with life, and if born alive will be left to die an extended painful death, or kill it in the womb first, on behalf of the mother's well being?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Melissa Farrell "we can alter our process to obtain intact fetal cadavers"

Federal law says abortion process cannot be altered to obtain fetal tissue.

Yup the law was broken.

You people are walking contradictions. You raise Holy Hell at the prospect of "Partial Birth Abortions" and "Crunchy Abortions", but you scream to High Heaven when the aborted results are in tact!

At any rate, the Law you're citing is from 1993 and Partial Birth Abortions were outlawed in 1995.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can't help but think, when the political pendulum swings right (and it will--history does repeat itself) that Melissa Farrell, Dr. Noutula, Cecile Richards etc, will be viewed as our eras Dr Mengele. Sadistic ghouls who terminated the helpless. As the eras "main stream media" pretty much buried the Dr. Kermit Gosnell medical practice of horrors story, future forensic law scholars will search to "discover" what was PERMITTED by LAW in Philadelphia.

Due to the political hot button, PP and clinics (like the horror one Gosnell ran) are NOT subjected to yearly inspections (why--hmmmmm, "War on Women") but travesties (like a 20 week fetus in a plastic bag--a PLASTIC BAG!) in a deep freeze can occur. How is THAT different than Gosnell--and he (very silently) is doing prison time.

Your local McDonalds has tighter regulation and more inspection than ANY PP offering "women's health service."

Opening the doors (the videos) and opening the books is the ONLY way to culturally/ethically/legally deal w/babies being aborted at their mothers discretion (at 20 weeks) or babies of the same age being given high end NICU life saving medical care (20+ weeks there IS a survival rate).

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'm am protected by the Miranda Decision.

The guilt trip is just too much for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

EEEEEHHHHHHH Wrong answer! Too bad.

The correct answer was:

The woman who was raped while in sexual slavery is the one that your tax dollars will not cover for an abortion.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So they put out a fifth one huh?

You know there is a fable called the boy who cried wolf and this group has become that boy.

I no longer care to spend my time checking up on their stories because they have already proven themselves to be fable makers.

If another group claims to expose some illegal dealings with PP I will take the time to look into it, but this groups name is already mud.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Reply to Windward,

So you're saying the media and everyone criticizing PP and citing the 93' federal law on altering procedure to obtain certain tissues is wrong and that law no longer applies.

Do say..............
edit on 4-8-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It's been proven and pounded into the ground a ZILLION times that these videos are straight PROPAGANDA.

It doesn't matter to pro-"life" people though because it supports their preexisting beliefs. They'll run with twisted videos because it bolsters their own emotionally charged beliefs.

The anti-abortion people are sure pro-pregnancy, pro-birth...they're anything but "pro-life" after the baby is born. Need food stamps? Public assistance? You're a worthless moocher on the system!

Why generalize or lump everyone together?

I'm pro-life, and I'm NOT religious (not YOUR generalization, but other people make it all the time), and I'm NOT against welfare.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood focuses 97% of itself on women's health and birth control which prevents the NEED for abortions. So by cutting their funding or getting rid of them, you're essentially going to be killing more babies.

This point gets tossed around too much.

5% of their services are abortions.
But if I pass out pamphlets to 95/100 people, and then help the remaining 5 others abort some babies, I could then claim "only 5% of my services" are abortion. And it's very true. But this is conflation of statistics and very misleading.

Here is what almost ALL of PP's "other services" consist of: Giving a pregnancy test (anyone can do this, go to Wal-mart), STD test (don't be a whore?), breast exam (read an article and DIY), and contraception kits (again see Wal-mart). All non-evasive or crap people could just buy at a market, or spend 10 minutes to learn themselves.

Essentially, it's like dumping a plane load of pamphlets to reduce the perception of murdering babies and then harvesting their organs.

edit on 8/5/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It's occurred to me more than once in this matter, Charlie, that all of us are not the matter of the experiment ...

... we're the results.

Ahhh, now we know why you are so ok with the killings, and bleating about "choice".

You do not want anymore people to go through the sick experiments of life so you believe they are actually escaping it somehow.

They are not escaping anything....you have been beyond chilled to the bone.

Well, in some chilling ways I can agree with you....

It will be fun to administer severe repairs upon the experimenters, they have finally found a way to get us to show THEM the same things and more, that they have foisted upon the Universe.

They try the best they can to get rid of us before we figure it out, well too late.

Please do not let your CHILLED side get in the way and believe a womans "choice" has ever been central in this topic.

It is her LACK of choice, that is key here, damned either way, so lets make sure they do NOT use protection, that the worst ones NEVER get help!!

And let us delight in believing the workers doing this procedure are even 50% human.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm saying that I find it ironic that folk get so upset when the fetus is sucked out in pieces or when forceps are used "indelicately", and then you get all bent out of shape when they don't.

If a doctor was carelessly using forceps, and decided to try to keep the skull intact, instead, for the purpose of medical and scientific research, I don't have a problem with that.

I do, however, have a problem when a doctor deems a fetus' life more valuable than the mother's, and in turn makes medical decisions that may be detrimental to the mother, to save the fetus.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: SpaDe_

They are intentionally edited without context to portray PP in a negative light. But, if you watch the edited version first your pre-existing beliefs will be upheld and any objectivity you may have had goes out the window.

Aw!
Poor PP. They throw defenseless babies in a meat grinder and someone wants to portray them in a negative light. Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for the honest reply. I understand and can even respect your personal viewpoint.

I hope likewise mine is respected as well.

I am face palming in utter disbelief at those who cannot or refuse to admit that the videos clearly show intent to bypass or break federal laws regarding abortion methodology and discussion of book keeping tricks and verbiage to mask profit making on murdered baby parts and bodies.

Earlier a PP supporter complained of guilt before innocence and constitutional issues, I agreed and called for investigation. In turn they then complained of cost followed by saying why have one because PP is innocent. Then the claim was why have one because we'd never accept outcome. Therefore status quo which I believe is supporters desire no matter the questionable infomation on PP operations regarding current law.

Seems finding any middle ground is by near impossible on the subject.

I'm for open investigation and let chips fall as they may.

Personally I'd like funding halted till issue is addressed.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Phoenix because: sp

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join