It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or something that cannot be explained? The 6's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A close friend of mine just told me his recent strange experience. Which goes like this:-

Whilst driving through central France heading north for the UK he missed a service station entry road and stopped the car after about 100 metres. He had to reverse the vehicle quickly to avoid being seen by the French police but because there was a road sign directly behind him he so he had to dodge this but whilst he was trying to watch both mirrors and the sign he managed to miss steer the car whilst reversing and scraped the whole side of the car on the road barrier. Whilst being somewhat pissed and upset he looked at the cars milometer which stated 137666 miles. He thought nothing of the 3 6's but did make a comment about it to his wife.

4 days later he was visiting his mum and also his dad's resting place first. He went to say hello to his Dad and touch his plaque.

One week later his 47 year old baby brother died on the same day his father died, 30 June 2015. His father died on 30 June 2005.

There may be absolutely nothing to this, strange story nonetheless.

Anybody hear of similar experiences?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

My mothers 2 sisters died on the same street corner, the same day of the year...both by a drunk driver, 42 years apart. My Grandmother passed away on one of her daughters birthdays.

My own mother passed on her 62nd birthday, April 2nd.

I was born the 7th daughter, and my mother was a 7th daughter. I was born at 4:56 am on the vernal equinox, and a blue moon.

Yeah, what are the chances?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
wow, that sounds like a sad albeit mild coincidence.

I have heard of similar stories. like a man who accidently saved the same child from whilst falling from two different apartment building in two different states.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

wow, that sounds like a sad albeit mild coincidence.

Have you ever experienced a coincidence so incredible that it left you stunned? If so, then you have just taken a step into the amazing world of Synchronicity.
www.thetreeofawakening.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I recently made my 666th post and looked down and I had some amount of stars with 2 66s in that.. 1661 or something like that

I remember one time I was watching Wedding Crashers and we paused the movie. It paused on 1:11:11.. Snacks were ready of some kind I was making. And there was an alarm clock sitting on top of the DVD player and it was at 1:11..

edit on 4-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I woke up at 3:22 the other night. You know what that means ... Skull & Bones!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I fail to see anything strange about that at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
That's a very informative site, ty for posting!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

like a man who accidently saved the same child from whilst falling from two different apartment building in two different states.

That parent needs to be arrested for child neglect. That's ridiculous.
I mean, you don't learn your lesson the FIRST time your baby falls out a window?
edit on 8/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamiteMy wife got a new bank card several months back. The little number on the back was 666. That card didn't last long.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamiteMy wife got a new bank card several months back. The little number on the back was 666. That card didn't last long.

That was likely an uncomfortable coincidence but the 666 has been showing up a lot lately in lots of places.

top topics

join