It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about demons/summoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
ive been doing some reading on demons and angels. but i have got myself confused on what to do. this may sound laughable but try take it seriously.

I find myself drawn to demonic things and away from holy things and i however weird it way sound would love to become a demon but however much googleing i did i didn't find anything to really help me and you seemed to be knowledgeable in this type of things.

but the thing is my wish is to summon a demon and for me to make some kind of deal and for me to become a demon. or is it possible for someone to become a demon any other way if t is possible.?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Neinat

What is it that you are hoping to achieve? Say you find what you are looking for, you do become a demon, or rather a demonic entity takes center stage over you? What next?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

but the thing is my wish is to summon a demon and for me to make some kind of deal and for me to become a demon.

This idea is foreign to me.
I don't relate to it. I am the sort of person that is happy to have never met a demon.
What is it that appeals to you about becoming a demon or even being in close proximity to one?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
]rather option A i would properly just hypothetically do what every other demon does.

but it was more of a question of would it be possible rather than how.

and it may sound really strange but its the idea of been the unknown
edit on 4-8-2015 by Neinat because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thread reopened.
edit on 6/8/15 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Ok, alright i'm going to suspend judgement and humor that magical beings in the sky are flying round waging wars on souls. Assuming this is true why would you want to invite and entity that is the embodiment of pure evil into your body. Seems to be this would be a sure marker of a psychological malady, brother i get mad at the world sometimes too, things aren't always easy for me, life can be lonely. But things do get better and falling into the dark pit of despair and all that it entails is not the answer, shape up stop inviting darkness into your life and be the defining person in your life and the lives of others. wake up and say I WILL.

If you need to talk feel free to PM me, something about your post told me this was more than wanting demons in your life but perhaps a depression of some sort, if i am wrong i do apologies and best of luck in your endeavors my friend

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Technically, according to almost any lore that includes demonic entities, you can't "become" a demon. Whether you're talking about Christianity, Buddhism, or paganism, the demonic beings are often a separate "species" born/created independently of human beings, angels, and other spirits.

What is possible, though I would have to echo the replies of others in asking why you'd want to do it, is to become a corrupted soul: a hungry ghost. These entities are often wayward human souls, who died without disconnecting from the world, or else were ignored/forgotten by their kin after death, and haven't found peace in the afterlife.

As one of these wayward souls you're often believed to be able to inflict harm on others, haunt, and seek vengeance or retribution for crimes committed against your spirit. The downside being that you're not in control of yourself, and attaining true peace is impossible, as your very essence has corrupted beyond redemption, salvation, or purification.

I still think it's a bad idea to dedicate yourself to an eternity of disharmony and anger though. You get your fill of that in the waking life, why would you want more of it when you've finally moved beyond this chapter?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neinat
ive been doing some reading on demons and angels. but i have got myself confused on what to do. this may sound laughable but try take it seriously.

I find myself drawn to demonic things and away from holy things and i however weird it way sound would love to become a demon but however much googleing i did i didn't find anything to really help me and you seemed to be knowledgeable in this type of things.

but the thing is my wish is to summon a demon and for me to make some kind of deal and for me to become a demon. or is it possible for someone to become a demon any other way if t is possible.?

Demons don't make "pacts" necessarily. What they'll do is lie to you and then do things to you. Seriously, watch the Exorcist or Poltergeist to get an idea about what it would be like to summon a demon.

Also, after watching the movies, go to sleep alone with the lights off and see if you can manage a night like that. If you'd feel scared, that feeling is just a fraction of what it would be like knowing that there's something around you that can see you but which you can't see.

As for becoming a demon, I don't know if people can become one or not. Maybe after death. But probably not in this life (?)
edit on 12-8-2015 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hope you're not expecting to sit across the table from somebody with red skin and sign a contract, because that doesn't happen.

You can invoke spirits- in the sense that you can summon hatred or compassion as things that exist independent of you that you can tune into even when they are not growing out of you naturally.

You can assist this with music, with deeds, with association to related people. places, and events, and with rituals that evoke a certain mindset and reinforce certain kinds of behavior.

This is a gradual, willing spiritual process very similar to developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, and you should expect results on the same order- the occasional unexplained miracle according to reports but mostly it changes your focus and makes you start to behave unusually and have different perceptions and experiences more than it changes your actual circumstances.

And you have to know what you want. This is all about focus and will power. You can't just summon a one size fits all demon from the infernal temp office- you have to cultivate an understanding of the particular spirit you want to experience, whether as a named entity with a whole dogma built around him or just as a dimension of your own persona you want to expand.

If you are envisioning yourself being the classic anti-christ image of the sophisticated, cold, manipulative, covertly advantaged people-consumer who nobody can see through or stop, well you're aiming high, but you're going to need to understand the fine motives and mechanics and downsides and interactions of the spiritual states that make the real people such fictional images represent- you'll have to truly understand and embrace and train in greed, deceit, cheating, dominance, exploitation, and cruelty as values, as a lifestyle, and as an intellectual obsession- do them with your body mind and soul every day in an organized and purposeful way.

If you envision a more beastly aggressive you, that's a different set of values and practices.

It's really not as exciting as it sounds- magic is science and spirituality is self help- just with better metaphors and less literal understanding of why our physical and intellectual labor accomplishes the goal.

edit on Wed 12 Aug 2015 by The Vagabond because: typo

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Create a wow account...Make a warlock. Boom.. Demon summon!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Well, there are demon kings and such beings.. but you don't just become one. That takes aeons of stupidity.

Better to become a yogi and do wrathful deity training if you ask me, then you can eat demon kings.

(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

top topics

join