It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing purple or green clouds when intentionally staring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I haven't done it for quite some time, but I used to practice starting at a point in front of me, but without focusing and trying not to blink, and after a while my vision would always change to green or light purple. The colors were like clouds that moved around and sometimes I would also start seeing a grid of yellow lines. Anyone has any idea what this is?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Alexander1111

Possible ingestion of pycilocybin cubensis aka magic mushrooms.

I have no idea perhaps some sort of eye malfunction

Or maybe you can just make colors appear with your mind.

What do you think it is?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

You are training your 3 eye system to look past the projected matrix to see manifestations of the reality and the critters that inhabit. Have you tried this in a darkened room with other people? Purples, blues and greens for 'nice peeps', and yellow and reds for 'angry etc peeps' ? Projections of their auras/chakras type of thing?

Or...

Saccades...Scientists now think microsaccades provide a vital function by 'refreshing' images on the retina which would otherwise fade away.
So maybe you are suppressing movement and you are seeing remnants etc
saccades

Maybe both?

Or what mamma and daddy said about too much will make u go blind.... early stages...lol

It is nice to sit back and relax and watch the lightshow...

edit on C2015vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Aug 2015 03:54:21 -050031AM3America/Chicago8 by CovertAgenda because: add

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
do you see clouds or waves like these..
do they become intense at night\in darkness..
scroll wave

..purple or otherwise

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

When I did that my vision would go white

Nothing in colors

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

My theory is light goes like this:

White

White gets broken into light purple and green

Light purple gets broken into red orange yellow (partial blue)

Green gets broken into (partial yellow) blue indigo violet

We already know there is light we can't see (ultraviolet and infrared)

I think you reverted your sight to the second tier

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I get that effect of clouds when I close my eyes and have a little snooze. Its almost like waves/clouds of colour washing over my eyelids.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Yes, I also get it with my eyes closed.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

That looks like scintillating scotoma. That's not what I mean. Imagine you walk into a thin mist of light purple. That's what I see and only when I meditate with my eyes open. Sometimes when I talk to people and I look at them without blinking I also see a halo around them. Usually it is teal, but it can also be other colors... I don't know if it is related.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

I can see the clouds when I focus regardless how much light there is. Even in total darkness...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
do you have the ability to ''resolve' stereo vision i.e can you separate the images so that each eye sees the same object individually...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Alexander, I know what your talking about to an extent...

Once I acquired the "Celestine Prophecy" and read its entirety, I was pleasantly surprised to have found a way to see the life force energy or "aura" of the living things around me.

I sat outside on a beautiful clear blue day. Enjoying all the life around me in my yard and around my property. I eventually settled my attention and gazed upon a huge White Ash tree. I stared in an unfocused gaze upon the luscious green leaves of this tree. Sure enough probably no more than 30-40 seconds I was starting to see a transparent milky white border of energy start to slightly grow and radiate off the entire tree. It was so surreal and in that moment I'll never forget what I felt. It was Like I was not alone in this life, interconnectedness to all that inhabit this dimension.

I can say with absolute certainty! You lose this ability and intuition if you lack the will and drive to keep it sharp. Start living like the 90% or more that are basically spoon fed domesticated sheep, and you will be starting over trying to ignite your true powers and capabilities.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You rave?

Neon lights all the time?

I don't know what to tell ya man....Maybe see an eye doctor.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Yes, I can do that. Is it of any significance?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DieSektor

I see this milky white you mention all the time around objects if I focus on them for no more than 10 seconds. Then if I focus a bit more I get the colours in my vision and if I focus long enough I might start seeing the yellow grid, but it is difficult to achieve that.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
do you also happen to 'see' ...or energy structure with outline..esp during waking hours

or

its a vajra --light diamond ..indestructible susbstance.

try these books they might have something of interest to you..
The secret of he golden flower..
The Book of the Yellow Castle..

"In the square inch field of the square foot house, life can be regulated". The square foot house is the face. The square inch field in the face: what could that be other than the heavenly heart? In the middle of the square inch dwells the splendour. In the purple hall of the city of jade dwells the God of Utmost Emptiness and Life. The Confucians call it the center of emptiness; the Buddhist, the terrace of living; the Taoists, the ancestral land, or the yellow castle, or the dark pass, or the space of former heaven. The heavenly heart is like the dwelling place, the light is the master.

Therefore when the light circulates, the energies of the whole body appear before its throne, as, when a holy king has established the capital and has laid down the fundamental rules of order, all the states approach with tribute; or as, when the master is quiet and calm, men-servants and maids obey his orders of their own accord, and each does his work. Therefore you have only to make the light circulate: that is the deepest and most wonderful secret. The light is easy to move, but difficult to fix. If it is made to circulate long enough, then it crystallizes itself; that is the natural spirit-body. This crystallized spirit is formed beyond the nine heavens. It is the condition of which it is said in the Book of the Seal of the Heart: "Silently thou fliest upward in the morning".

am not trying to immortalize.. just a fan of mysticism.

top topics

join