It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We must compile all videos which show governing bodies speaking of the NWO. We must reject them.
www.youtube.com... 4min 30sec- watch till that word comes
www.youtube.com... 25secons- watch till end. (So it has been happening for generations?)

I am asking people to post videos of other government which may say this.
note- I am not against their people, just their leaders.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

They're H-E-R-E !!!

George Bush New World Order

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
CNBC admits We're all SLAVES to CENTRAL BANKERS

4 sec: "Do we all work for Central Bankers? Is this Global Governance at last? Is it One World.. with the Central Bankers in charge?"

1 min: "To answer your question: We are absolutely slave to Central Banks"

1 min 16sec: "Markets are driven by policy now, they're not driven by market forces"

1 min 26 sec: "Fiat currency thats continually watered down.. so the markets go up and we feel good about it"

2min 25 sec: "We are basically beholden to Central Bankers"

edit on 3-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: mins

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
NWO sounded a lot like peace, safety, and prosperity at the end of the cold war. That is what Bush meant.
a reply to: waterLaw

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Post as many videos as you want, it's not going to stop them.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

your right. Perhaps a few handful of people may seek to take another path

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes, I am in full support of Network Warfare Operations.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I do not support NWO. NWO is not for peace.

NWO is about controlling the world populations and stealing all the worlds resources and forcing most people into slavery.
There is nothing peaceful about it.

It is my "opinion" I do not think the powers that be will get their NWO. There are things going on this planet that will prevent this from happening very soon.

I can not discus what I know on this thread because it will be off topic. However I can give you all a hint.
www.zetatalk.com...

NWO has been tried in the past and has failed miserably. The greedy, and selfish, people will end up destroying themselves. The fact is most of the world wants peace but, the world political leaders want war, death, famine, and diseases.

Yes we are witnessing the beginning of a global take over right now especially in the United States. It is a fact that our politions are not working for the American people any longer but working for the globalist.

I am convinced that this system is coming to an end very soon. However I do a lot of research in many subjects including astronomy, that is all I can say for now.

I am sure I will be flamed and ridiculed for posting this information, but I just want people to not fear NWO because the elite are not going to have it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Thank you, addressing the problem of new world order and our obligation to react to such is not addressing the root. That being said I'm skeptical of the new world order but if you want to change a trend you have to tackle the root. I assure you labeling the problem as the NWO will surely turn people off. Instead try using the most powerful force ever known, an idea, to change main stream thinking. America, and more specifically the developed world is spoiled, we must take accountability in our actions, thoughts, and lifestyles before we can expect to change government. Throw radical thinking aside and empower individuals to try and make an impact, maybe then I'll have hope.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
No i don't support the NWO. They'll have to shoot me before i would ever agree to those terms. And death scares me not.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I don't support NWO

Because NWO doesn't support me as a regular citizen

Door should swing both ways and I'll support it

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
No i don't support the NWO. They'll have to shoot me before i would ever agree to those terms. And death scares me not.

However, it does not matter whether you agree to the terms or not it is still happening. There is no opt out clause, lol.

Just by having a bank account, doing your job, being under laws that are made in your country you are participating.

There is no way out of this. They are not going to suddenly come along and ask you to declare your loyalty. There is no political party to vote for who will pull out of the world financial system is there? Look at Greece as an example. Brought to its knees economically and even with all the no voting and demonstrations it HAD to be yes in the end didn't it.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Depends on what type of order and when.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If the NWO existed I suppose it would matter what the goal was and how they went about doing it. Right now this like asking me, do you support super intelligent Apes taking over the planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Hey we were legionnaires remember we support the NWO to the fullest .

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

i am still waiting for credible evidence that the " NWO " actually exists

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I support the NWO because I'm fed up with the OWO.

What may come may actually be even worse than what currently is, but the thing is that I'm a gambling man. As far as I'm concerned, better the devil you DON'T know than the one you do all too well.

It's hard for my brain to get any more cynical and my heart and colder, so I intend to sit back and watch the delightful mayhem and carnage that the forces of the New and the Old will unleash upon each other.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

Yea man truth is a lot of the old world order has to go, I know the NWO has negative connotation but really it's just progress no conspircacy time for the world to wake up, find harmony.

Btw welcome to ATS
edit on 15-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I do support it, we have built an illusion of thinking we are Gods. Go back through history, has anything changed? You change the names of the same authority, the state is our God, the ideals of who we vote for is our Godesses and Gods, a politician should lead by cardinal virtues. NASA becomes our church, scientists our priests. All i see is a conservative aspect of not willing to change cause you have it comfortable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join