It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Like Sheep: Navy to Prosecute Chattanooga Hero For Discharging Firearm on Federal Property

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He used his firearm when harsh language was clearly called for.

I say make him walk the plank!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So did obama force the navy to do this?

I am confused on how it is his fault.

It's not, obviously. Only an absolute moron can get mad about a law being upheld, and then go on to demonize Obama for it. The guy broke the law. End of story.

Would you break the law at the expense of possibly saving lives?

I would.

I'd laugh my way to the trial, too.

IKR??? WTF are some of these people thinking??

If this IS true, and this man bravely attempted to stop this terrorist from shooting by using his own weapon to defend the defenseless, then good for him.

These people saying (using the durpiest voice ever imagined) "welp, if he did break the law there, ur-uhh, welp, he better face charges dagnabbit even if he was trying to fight off some sort of terrorist! If he broke them there laws, git him!"

SMDH.

edit on 4-8-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
the truth is that the military is a different bird than civilians. If this officer did, in fact, break a law, then he needs to be punished for it.

Still waiting for that Bo Bergdahl court marshal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You know it really gets old watching people get worked up about things that have no basis in fact. Allan West is a nut bag who says nutty things all the time. Not to mention he was forced to retire from the Army after being relived of command and charger $5000 for prisoner abuse. Second Obama does not tell the Navy JAG who they do or do not prosecute, the Navy has regulations it follows. And third the Navy has an on going investigation and has made no choices about anything. I swear people, just try and not fall for everything your fed because it supports you political agenda.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

but, but....obama!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I know, right?

I like how people think Obama is everywhere, all the time and knows everything. He somehow is in charge of every decision everyone in the government makes. He somehow has time to be briefed on every. single. issue.

Oh and "but he's the commander in chief! He's the executive!"

It's simply not possible for ONE human being to have his hands on every single action the government takes. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to have him briefed on every single news story, and every single action taken by the government. He's ONE man.

Get over it, people.
edit on 4-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

He somehow is in charge of every decision everyone in the government makes. He somehow has time to be briefed on every. single. issue.

It's simply not possible for ONE human being to have his hands on every single action the government takes. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to have him briefed on every single news story, and every single action taken by the government. He's ONE man.

I agree with that.
I would point out though, that there are certain stories that go national that the President decides to chime in on. He was all over the Trayvon Martin story, yet was silent when the young woman was shot in California by a repeatedly deported illegal alien. He made a big production in the Rose Garden when the deserter Bo Bergdhal was going to be released (in exchange for 5 allegedly high value prisoners), yet he is silent on this case.
While a President, any President doesn't do it all on his own, he does set the tone.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

True, but there are people that would blame Obama because their pizza was delivered cold. I kid you not.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
But none of that matters to Commander-In-Chief Barack Obama...

Of course we all know that the 'Messiah' is incapable of doing anything wrong...

25 Violations of Law By President Obama and His Administration

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time Obama has acted with disregard involving the Constitution and the United States law books.

Here is a quick rundown of other ‘offenses’ committed by the man leading our nation.

1. Lying to Congress about the illegal targeting of conservative groups at the IRS, then covering it up.
2. Multiple violations committed by multiple agencies of the Federal Records Act, when federal employees destroyed documents, computer, hardware, e-mails, etc. to avoid scrutiny from Watchdog groups.
3. In a stunning breach of the First Amendment, Eric Holder’s Justice Department ordered criminal investigations of a Fox News reporter.
4. Issued Executive Orders seeking limitations on the Second Amendment, including multiple actions that re-wrote his own Affordable Care Act allowing doctors to report and monitor gun owners based on the simple act of seeking medical care.
5. Violated laws protecting religious freedom of businesses who did not wish to provide abortifacient drugs to their employees
6. Broke a law that he himself signed a month earlier, by not meeting the “Sequestration Transparency Act” deadline for determining defense cuts.
7. Operation Fast and Furious and the subsequent efforts to illegally stonewall oversight groups from attaining related documents
8. Refusing to enforce laws the administration disagrees with, such as immigration (see above) or the Defense of Marriage Act.
9. The Justice Department rejected state voter ID laws similar to those already implemented by the Supreme Court. Commenced lawsuits to get rid of voter identification laws in South Carolina and Arizona.
10. An illegal swap of five high-ranking terrorists for one Army Sergeant widely believed to have deserted his post.

Ten Other Times the Obama Administration Broke the Law

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So Bergdahl still hasn't been court-martialed, but we're fast-tracking a soldier who probably saved lives?

I can't wait for Skynet to take over the world!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

He somehow is in charge of every decision everyone in the government makes. He somehow has time to be briefed on every. single. issue.

I agree with that.
I would point out though, that there are certain stories that go national that the President decides to chime in on. He was all over the Trayvon Martin story, yet was silent when the young woman was shot in California by a repeatedly deported illegal alien. He made a big production in the Rose Garden when the deserter Bo Bergdhal was going to be released (in exchange for 5 allegedly high value prisoners), yet he is silent on this case.
While a President, any President doesn't do it all on his own, he does set the tone.

its gotta be tough being the first black president, and walking the line between keeping one demographic happy without having the other demographic label you a "sell out".

Yes, he should have kept his mouth shut. But had he...what would the "black community" (a ludicrous term in and of itself) have to say about that?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for the courts martial trial on the Collateral Murder video.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

True, but there are people that would blame Obama because their pizza was delivered cold. I kid you not.
Ok... let me give that one a shot.....

Customer: Why did my pizza take so long to get here?!?!?! I ordered it hours ago!!!

Delivery Person: Well, due to the new environmental regulations that Obama has enacted, the oven we use doesn't get as hot so it took longer to cook. In fact, before we even fired it up, we had to fill out a dozen EPA forms. When it was finally ready, we had to wait for our electric car to recharge. Just consider yourself lucky it was delivered at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just because Mac Slavo states this on the internet doesn't make it true. Disinfo is coming from all sides on every topic out there.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes the perfect example of just making things up that have no basis in reality and then blaming obama!

Bravo.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So Bergdahl still hasn't been court-martialed, but we're fast-tracking a soldier who probably saved lives?!

Bergdahl is currently being charged with desertion; Bowe Bergdahl, once-missing U.S. soldier, charged with desertion

Meanwhile, we don't even know if this story that Allen West 'broke' is even true; Controversy over Navy Lt. Cmdr. who fired at Chattanooga shooter

The Navy says it's not true. "No one is being charged right now. We are still reviewing the facts of this incident," a public affairs officer said.

The Navy also responded to comments on its Facebook page, writing, "Stories of Navy personnel being charged with an offense are not true. There is still a long way to go in reviewing the facts of this tragic incident, but at this time we can confirm no service member has been charged with an offense."

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So am I...don't get me started on that deserter/traitor.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And of course as normal nothing that comes out of Allan Wests mouth ever comes true. Navy:No Charges against Officer

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

"There can be no whitewash at the Whitehouse"

"I did not inhale"

"We reject the use of national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime."

"Read my lips"

"I did not have sexual relations with that Woman"

"If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor. Period."

"Mission Accomplished"

I don't think there was a single admin that wasn't lying out of it's arse.

ETA; Maybe JFK...but i doubt it.

edit on 6-8-2015 by MysterX because: added text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join