It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Like Sheep: Navy to Prosecute Chattanooga Hero For Discharging Firearm on Federal Property

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Figures. What else would you expect from this administration.

www.shtfplan.com...

The hypersensitive bureaucracy that is modern-day America shows its ugly face of tyranny once again.

In July Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire at two military installations killing five service members before he was himself gunned down by responding officers.

Amid the chaos Lt. Cmdr. Timothy White, armed with a personal firearm, also discharged his weapon in an attempt to stop the mass shooting. It is not clear whether White struck Abdulazeez, but it can be argued that his actions certainly helped to deter further carnage because rather than walking through a military installation randomly killing unarmed victims, Abdulazeez was forced to engage armed defenders.

But none of that matters to Commander-In-Chief Barack Obama. According to a report from former Congressman Allen West, despite his heroic efforts that undoubtedly saved lives, Lt. Cmdr. Timothy White is to be formally charged for discharging his firearm on federal property:

We have a situation where an armed terrorist stormed a gun-free zone looking to kill as many victims as he could possibly find. He killed five and was stopped dead in his tracks, not by hugging it out or talking through his problems like anti-gun liberals would prefer, but by the barrel of a gun.

Apparently that was not enough. The government’s case makes it clear that the policies of this administration and subsequently our military under its direct command, is that Americans are not to fight back when faced with being murdered.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If he broke the law, of course he's going to be prosecuted, regardless of his intentions...
edit on 8/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Allen West well there went all credibility on this story out the window. Nevertheless he did break the rules by carrying a gun into a gun free zone. Would West get his nickers in a bunch if a shooting didn't happen and this guy was charged for breaking the law?
edit on 1790000000331America/ChicagoMon, 03 Aug 2015 22:18:03 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yea ! Let's make real sure there is armed military on our streets . This is a test.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Allen West confirmed this via text message. Meanwhile, the US Navy says ,'No.'

US Navy Facebook reply

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
If he broke the law, of course he's going to be prosecuted, regardless of his intentions...

If obama expects enlisted personnel and civilians to not fight back when they are being attacked, maybe he could consider leading by example? He could lose all the SS and just walk around like a regular Joe. Oh wait, forgot, do as I say not as I do and all that crap. Plus his owners don't want their puppet ruined.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

If obama expects enlisted personnel and civilians to not fight back when they are being attacked, maybe he could consider leading by example? He could lose all the SS and just walk around like a regular Joe. Oh wait, forgot, do as I say not as I do and all that crap. Plus his owners don't want their puppet ruined.

Cheers - Dave

If he did then yeah - got any evidence to show that "if" is actually he case??

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the post, I will be following.
I am concerned that Jim Webb
has posted on his Facebook, and tweeted that Navy is planning on
seriously considering charges. Navy responds only that charges have not been ruled out.

Before posting last night, this campaign was able to confirm with a defense official that the Navy was seriously considering charging LCDR Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. No on the record comment was offered ...

www.facebook.com...

Who is Jim Webb?

2016 Democratic Party - Considering Presidential Run

He served as a United States Senator; Virginia, Secretary of the Navy,
Assistant Secretary of Defense,
etc.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-8-2015 by burntheships because: make accurate report

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The thing is: either you prosecute the law, or your invalidate the law. Its a rock and a hard place for our overlords, for sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The thing is: either you prosecute the law, or your invalidate the law. Its a rock and a hard place for our overlords, for sure.

Pfft,

This administration only follows the rules it wants to.

Immigration is a perfect example. Refuse to follow federal law (not change it mind you) until some of those Red states turn blue.
edit on 3-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Allen West well there went all credibility on this story out the window. Nevertheless he did break the rules by carrying a gun into a gun free zone. Would West get his nickers in a bunch if a shooting didn't happen and this guy was charged for breaking the law?

Why do your hate retired Marines like Allen West?

We know you didn't serve!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Name one administration that "followed the rules"....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Probably because having served is not a guarantee that one is sane. Anyone with page on rationalwiki like his serves only to illustrate the infinite variability of human stupidity!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Rational Wiki?

AKA George Soros!!!!!!!!!!!!!÷!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So did obama force the navy to do this?

I am confused on how it is his fault.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It's not, obviously. Only an absolute moron can get mad about a law being upheld, and then go on to demonize Obama for it. The guy broke the law. End of story.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What? You don't see? Its because....OBAMA.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

He was in the army btw.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

For the sake of matriarchal copulative scat, wtf?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join