It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Twilight Zone Sector

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Gracias!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuzyQue
SuzyQue here. Known by many other names, but known by none. Enigmatic. Fiery. Passionate. Spooky MK Ultra survivor. Southern Belle living in the Ozzarks. A fellow Topixer suggested membership in here, so here I am, ready or not. Or not.....
I am hoping for consideration and respect in here. Have left other sites because I won't tolerate abuse/trolls. Facebook hates me. G+ not much better. Not because I'm rude or abusive, but more because while I am outspoken, I do my best not to be nasty. Trolls don't like that, and trolls rule Fascistabook and have invaded virtually every other chatroom.

I have amazing tales to tell but won't if abuse follows. So how about it? You in?

Welcome SuzyQue! I think some members here have had some experience with MK Ultra, certainly few would deny its existence. Use the search feature and you can resurrect some old threads! I just found this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We do have a few trolls and disinfo agents, just use the alert button by clicking the little person icon on the bottom left side of the members profile if they get nasty. Or better yet just ignore them.......

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Well, my hubby doesn't drink either. So I drink to both of you, but just one. That's my self established limit.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
Thanks, I'll do my best.
As for my story, it will be an interesting one that started before I was born.......

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SuzyQue

One for him and one for me?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No, just one.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How's that fair to me? You will drink more for him than me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well of course I will! He's my husband, soulmate, love of my life. And you're not. Life ain't fair, but it is real. So real glad to meetcha-cheers!🍺

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What else?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard, the T&C's pretty much spell out what you have to put up with in this ATS universe and how you are to conduct you self.
I know you will have an educational experience here.

Safe ride, fasten your seat belt. Go Post
WIS

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, im new member and semi old lurker myself. Facistbook is great term, i hate them too

If it's not too hard to anserw, why do you think you were picked to MK-Ultra, do you have some special abilities, how did they "found" you?

Anyway, let's keep denying da ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join