It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress quietly ends federal government's ban on medical marijuana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Kali74

They are so close to installing the NWO, that they want as many of us high as possible, that way they can do it without our intervention. We will be too high to even care.

The exact opposite is true. Smoking cannabis elevates your state of awareness. It's the people watching reality shows and the nightly news that should concern you...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
While I am 100% for this, I just hate that things get attached to bills that have nothing to do with said bills, cronyism at its finest...This one was a victory, but I wonder what other pork spending and crap was attached to this bill...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Which should read, 'Republicans quietly end...". All those years of Democrat-run congresses, and nothing ever happened.
a reply to: Kali74

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My local newspaper just had an article about how the county commissioners are weighing in on making our county one of the locations for several medicinal farms. 3 out of 5 say no with one of the 3 on the fence and needing more information.

On the one hand I am happy to see that at least one of the naysayers is at least on the fence and considering change. The other two used arguments like "I've heard stories that Marijuana leads to everything else" I mean REALLY!!! That is your argument to deny the county much needed revenue and jobs is the old and played out DARE mentality that MJ is the "gateway" drug.

The other opponent said something along the lines of "Back when I was a police officer we used to raid these kinds of places, I just see this as a burden on the police force" Again, REALLLY!! WTF, how can something be a burden to the police force when it is legal within the state? Do they plan on raiding perfectly legal grow ops? The article has already said that the farms will be under armed guard and you can bet that won't be police but private security which brings jobs to the table with it.

What do all of these guys have in common, well lets see...They are all OLD, AFFLUENT white men who have been in positions of public "disservice" for many years. Yep they sound totally trustworthy and legit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

The gateway argument really really needs to die.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join