It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens evolve from Dinos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
all..._magix.tripod.com/id22.htm
I saw this on a thread...but noone really discused to much about it. This thing looks like a grey sorta. If so could they have evolved from dinos?....Was their any truth to thier story?...
Deep

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The theory is that a species of dinosaur survived the cataclysm, went underground in a cold climate, evolved to incubate it's young inside it's body rather than lay eggs, became bipedal humanoids and basically got a 60 million year head start on humans.

The Reptilian Greys are supposedly a hybrid of the Ancient Greys and the Reptoids.

Make of it what you will. Ive never seen on. Have you?

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
nope......but i do remember when i was young going to with my parents to drumheller...in alberta canada......thiers this big dino museum thier...i forgot the name. I think thier was a statue of that Dino in the link...its not to far from where i live..about 2 hours away or so.....who knows maybe I'll go thier and get some more info about it..but its so interesting though..and makes you think that maybe a species of Dinos did evolve that much.
Deep

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think thats a very intruiging theroy, if a advanced enough dinosaur couild survive the ages, maybe through the hard lving conditions after the rest died out, generated a intelligence superior to humans and built a ufo and flew off. Just a thought
. Or maybe, aliens evolved from early humans? After all, some cavemen paintings supposedly show E.T's, right?A genetic mutation in a human could set off a whole different human race, which now may be a alien race (such as the grays).

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
we'll we have gone so far in only 10 thousand years...from apes to the present.....who knows what could have happened to dino's..they had millions of years to evolve...i think more insight should be put into this.
Deep

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The theory posted by the person you're linking to is very interesting, however, it is clouded by his theories on race and human origins...

No, I'm not trying to play the politically correct, smooth with college girls card, but I, really, think that his description of black people undermines his entire presentation. Yes, I'm no saint, and I have to admit that, after I was mugged, I generally 'crossed the street' whenever I saw a black person walking down the same sidewalk as me... but his comments about black people undermine evrything he is saying because they are done in such a vague, rushed way. I mean, he basically says, "the aliens first tried it out with negros, but they were lazy and dumb so they moved on..." Well, that sort of statement needs to be supported if the rest of the page is to be believed. As it is, now, he just assumes that his readers will think, "ah, yes, black people are dumb, so they were obviously a prototype race!"

This is too bad because, otherwise, the idea of dinosaurian intelligence is really fascinating... and it goes a long way towards explaining the embedded hatred, among humans, of snakes and various other reptiles.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i read a bit into those theorys...they seemed like a load of # to be frank.....but the dinosaurs evolving did not.....thats what interested me. I think its naive to think that they though blacks were inferior, i really dont think a superior race would care wether or not were colored..slaves a slave
Deep

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yeah,
I've always wondered what aliens think of us... are there professional 'human breeders', or aliens who go on the ET equivalent of the tonight show with pet humans, so as to explain, "this is a caucasian human. Notice how the white skin protects him from the cold. It doesn't protect him from this death ray, though! Mwah haw haw!"

Seriously, my guess is that the ETs just think that humans are humans, with the best stock being, perhaps, the most interbred (?).

But, I'd agree with you, though, the idea that the reptillians might be descended from dinosaurs is extremely intriguing. Even if it lacks scientific support, it fulfills a lot of archetypical and mythological roles/needs.

Jim

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Im sure they would think that were just a uncivil and unruley race. It would be kinda scary to think that we may be just live stock to them. Thier are too many unexplained mysterys on this planet..and too many people trying to link them all togther, it just causing so much confusion..i think it wont be another 1000 or maybe even more years till we even start to solve half of them.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Oh crap, I didnt mean to put "roll eyes" smilie in my post, hope you didnt think I was being factitious! I agree that its a very interesting theory.

A lot of people claim to have seen reptilians, I thought you might have been one of them. I would love to see the Dino-man sculpture, but alas I'm in Australia.

if you can go and take some photos (if it's permitted) I would appreciate it. Post them in here.

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think it's possible that atleast one specie's of dino's evolved into something more intelligent. I mean ... dino's in general had a hell of alot more than 60 million year's to evolve. We had roughly 2 million from our most primitive early ancestor to present. 10,000 in current form I think ... Soooo 65 million year's ago, one specie'ssurvived the cataclysm and evolved into something that could cope and survive, in roughly 5 million year's afterward's, they become advanced enough to leave this planet. That give's 60 million year's for there artifact's to dissappear under million's of year's of sediment and natural disaster's. There would be no evidence of there past civilization left on earth, exept maybe those primitive stone tool's that outdate the human race by million's of year's. Hell .... we're even discovering LOST civilization's today that are under 10,000 year's old. So who's to say that the dino never became more than a primitive stupid reptile? Not us ..

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've seen a theory out there, somewhere, that argues that, if an intelligent dino had evolved before the asteroid struck, that they would have moved underground and become subterreranean... and that this is the origin of 'dragon in cave' and 'demons in hell' type stories.

Personally, I tend to think that the whole 'reptillian' alien evolved in the mythos of UFOlogy and ET folklore because it fulfilled an archetypical need, within that mythos, for a snakelike or demonic villian. I've read that, instinctively, ALL larger primates are afraid of snakes, which makes sense if you realize that, a few million years ago, snakes were probably the number one killer/adversary of the species chimpanzees and humans come from... only baby hominids who knew to stay away or cry out when they sighted a constrictor in the tree, or in the savannah (later on in history) would survive, a legacy that continues on today. As humans developed culture, millions of years onward, they still would be at odds with snakes, as early farmers would always have to worry about adders in their fields (the inspiration for the whole "You will always be coming down on his head, he will always be biting at your heel" line from the bible?).

On the other hand, though, people say that they've seen reptoids/reptillian aliens, so they may very well be real, and if they are real, the idea that they evolved from dinosaurs seems to be a good place to start in the drive to identify their origins.

Scientist believe, now, that many species of humans have lived on this earth, and that these species often lived at the same time. Homo Erectus and Homo Ergaster lived for far longer than the current human race, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, has lived, and Homo Neanderthalis (or Homo Sapiens Neandererthalis) had a larger brain than the modern human... so OTHER (that is, not 'us') intelligent species have emerged on this earth, in the past, from our own genus... so the idea that Earth may have produced another intelligent species in the past is not absurd.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I agree, Dinos had so much time ot evolve, but i would hope that mabye if someone out thier was a scientists he could answer some questions in his point of view, Im a student going into investment banking
....Science was never my forte..Nor was math. I CHEAT..SHHHHHHH Thats our secret though

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That article was slightly interesting, but nothing was really said in it. Only piece of evidence the writer brought forth was DR. Dale Russell's experiment, which Russell admitts was nothing more then a experiment, done sort as a lark.

The writer gave me the vibe of a "wanna-be Icke".

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I also found that the author wasted space trying to tell us that he will "never give up" and that the "truth must be told" and some rubbish about "facts". Other than that it's interesting, but if they are so right they need to lay it all out in a more concise manner. With the relevant evidence.

Deep down, I think that I want this to be true. But that might just be my inner sci-fi child talking.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Or maybe, aliens devolped on a whole different planet, maybe mars as it might have had flowing water then (probaly), flew to earth, created some little lifeforms to see what would happen, and now ufo sightings are merely check ups on us...

We are lab rats for the aliens!

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Uhm... well... it's no worse than some of the drivel I've seen elsewhere. Where to start....

How about this little gem:

. From the puzzle of piecing together the' missing link', we see creationists and evolutionists disagree .

Well, he gets that one right. Then he apparently eats all his science books rather than reading them, because he comes up with these gems:

The incredible truth is, life has been found 'originating' all over the Globe...
From Australia, to China, to Africa & India.

Yes, but no. It all originated on Pangaea, the supercontinent, which then broke apart.

From Simian to Cavemen, all overlapping and having some progress and then, regression.

Another one who didn't read his textbooks and thinks that "evolution means men descended from chimpanzees." Sorry, old trout -- we're not Simian in lineage. We're anthropoid.

Aside from mismatching skeleton fragments,

Which is pretty rare, actually... but I digress...

Aside from mismatching skeleton fragments,
scientists must understand that Earth has been home to many other species before Humanity EVER dwelt here.

One wonders if the writer understands what species are since he certainly doesn't understand anything about forensic anthropology, archaeology, or biology. I think he must be doing Young Earth Creationism, because the YEC folks are the only ones who claim that everything just showed up with a big *kerpoof* some 6,000 years ago. Everyone else thinks that life evolved through a series of micro-evolutionary processes, diversifying in an understandable progress from eukaryotes to various kingdoms, genera, and more species than I can count offhand.

The Earth's poles tumbled,

... proving that he doesn't understand the difference between magnetic and geophysical poles...

continents shifted, Ice Ages thawed, Islands sank and new ones emerged... there was nuclear devastation long before our 'kind' even inhabited this planet.

And we, of course, will believe him absolutely because his proof is the hoaxed Vedic scriptures.

I love this next one. He misreads (somewhere) the Sumerian Enumma Elish and the creation of the Annunki and tosses it in with the most scrambled theories this side of a plate of bacon:

The Negroid Race is the advancement of the Simian.

...except for the very SLIGHT problem that humans aren't descended from simians and that an evolved simian would be rather different than humans. This doesn't stop a soapbox theorist, though.

The 'missing link' being the Star-Visitors millions of years ago.

(sarcasm mode on) And we know this because they left us time capsules saying "to be opened during the Internet Age." (sarcasm off.)

There's as much proof of that as there is that the human race was genetically engineered by Smurfs.

The Negroid Race seems Indigenous to this planet because they have been here the longest.

Only if you ignore the fossil record and if you temporarily develop aphasia and forget what "Indigenous" means.

They were one of the first 'experiments' which mixed Ape with higher intelligence through Extraterrestrial 'intervention'.

I just love that. Breed enough funky looking monkeys and you'll get Kurt Cobain. Sorry, no bananna for that one... you get something that looks more like Planet Of The Apes.

The Negroid Race proved to be lazy and violent and below their ability to mine for gold, being made for this purpose having a slave mentality and requiring external supervision.

There's a very old British joke about the Irish that would probably apply here: "But they're okay if you get a White Man to lead them." (the Brits during those times did not believe the Irish were White. No kidding.) One can just see the author arguing the same about the Uplifted Monkeys.

The Extraterrestrials abandoned this Race, and withdrew all ties to them.

Probably withdrew the bowties and the typewriters as well. Ya just can't trut them critters with bowties.

Then we go into the Icke type fantasies...

This brought the Mongoloid Race. This Race has the 'Reptilian Host' as their "Parents"

Right. There's another teeny problem here, and that's that the mammalian lineage didn't evolve from the dino lineage (which he'd have known if he read the book instead of eating it.)

Constellation of Orion

...apparently unaware of just what the constellation is (lots of stars plus a nebula) and just how far apart the stars are (very far apart.)

The Reptilians are the Evolved Dinosaur, to which left Earth

How?

There's no technology found from the prehistoric ages, and no civilizations (you'd have to live in civilization groups to do projects like that). That would leave achieving star travel by expelling gasses from their hind guts ... and lighting them, I guess.

and Returned, to experiment with gene splicing and DNA alterations.

Something that every scientist needs.

The STENONYCHOSAURUS is ONE of the 'missing links' directly involved with the Mongoloid Equation.

Just one TEENY weeny problem there... they didn't grow great brain cases and remained as dumb as rocks until they were wiped out. It was another lineage that survived.

Caucasian This species has a direct gene from the Sirian species.

Another section of pseudo-Ickian babble with some "Sirius" problems.

The difference between Mongoloid and Caucasian is The Parents who created them.

The stork didn't bring 'em?

The Sirians are more advanced than their Reptilian neighbors. The SIRIANS are portrayed Biblically as "Angels" whereas the Reptilians are portrayed "Demonically".

Uh huh. Doesn't get out much, apparently.

There have been many accounts of "Amphibian" visitors to this Earth, from Sirius.

Reptiles bad, Amphibians good?

I've heard of kissing frogs to find a prince, but... really!!

As well as "Bird-Headed" 'travelers'.

They're called birds. Really. Trust me on this one.

The history of Atlantis and Egypt is chock full of details.

How amazing. Care to point to the source documents? (the Egyptians said nothing of the sort and had no such legends. And Atlantis doesn't exist. But these are mere trivial details.)

Indians, Asians, Hindus, & Africans, for instance, all speak of the "Great White Gods which descended from the Stars"

No they don't. In fact, Rama is *BLUE*. And I've seen Shiva also with blue skin.

The "Blonde and Blue-Eyed Starseeds"

...perhaps they meant blue-skinned and blonde eyed?

...and so on and so forth, showing very little knowledge about forensics, race, and so forth.

If humans HAD been created like that, the races could never mix. We'd be too genetically different. We might not even be able to have sex with the other "race."

Silly science. Very silly science. A pity we can't send the earnest young seeker to some classes to learn about cultures and real archaeology and paleontology and genetics. His education is very sorely lacking.

He then swipes some material on "what might have happened if the dinos didn't die -- which was the candidate for the one that MIGHT evolve intelligence."

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow...you really hung him to dry BYRD..I liked your Insight, you have more of an academic point of view that clarified alot...thanks..
Deep

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah and rama is blue.....but he was the only BLUE god..Shiva i have not seen blue..iv watched alot about the hindu gods on Tv and books...Im sikh and my parents are too...but we also go to the Hindu Mundar..iv never seen a blue shiva..i would be curious to where you saw one..maybe thier is and i never noticed, you could be right.
Deep

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just one quick thing...

Chimps and humans descended from a common ancestor. You're right, humans didn't descend from chimps, but they're not as distant, lineagewise, from humans as gorillas are... in fact, some modern taxonomists think chimps and humans should be put in one genus (though I think that would be wrong). Many early hominids, that have been recovered from the fossil record, have questionable places on the evololutionary tree. Proconsul and ramidus, for instance, may, or may not have evolved into Austropilethecines, and may, in fact, just have been species that dies-out without issue. Just a few months ago, there was a discovery in Chad that seemed to show a being with (relatively) advanced Homo and Pongid features.... the point I'm making is that, when you go back past 1.5 million years or so, the exact lineage of the human race is unclear -- there are MANY candidates for the missing link and many red herrings. In fact, I remember entire classes in college that were dedicated to discussing how arbitrary a lot of the 'missing link' reconstructions were.

Overall, Byrd, I think you're analysis of this guy's anthropology was dead-on, but, since you were 'nit-picking', I just wanted to point out that a lot of stuff in regards to human evolution is still not understood... I mean, when I was in college, it seemed like evry suplement we got for our books usually just involved competing research teams and their claims to have found the 'link'.

I think, too, that we all realized that this guy's science was highly speculative... What is interesting, here, is the idea other intelligent beings may have evolved on earth before we did. I think we all agree that his racial descriptions are done in too rough a fashion to be taken seriously.

Jim

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join