It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First GOP Debates just days away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh I can't wait, sure to be a Comedy Fest, The First GOP Debate is just days away (Thursday), how are they going to get all those fools on the same stage. There might be a Podium Shortage. Maybe Graham, Fiorina, Kasich, Carson, and Cruz (too many to list) will have to share one. And of course the Star Big Mouth will be the focal point.

Lets review some of his debating skills with Rosie O'Donnell, wonder if he'll use this mild manner in the debate.

edit on 3-8-2015 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Only the democrats will want to watch this.

The GOP is already in damage control with the old cliche...."well that was taken completely out of context"
edit on 3-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

WOO HOO! I know and I can't wait! It's the beginning of the culling. Who they are left with, nobody knows.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Everyone is certainly putting a lot of pressure on Trump to be a pompous ass. The media has in fact set him up for it. I almost feel for the guy. How can he appear to be caring and concerned when the world expects him to be a jackass?

But in my mind he is far, far less insidious than some of the others, and far less a jackass. Yep. That's my .02

Be there or be square. : ) I wouldn't think of missing it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You know it's going to be a comedy fest when my wife says she can't wait to watch the debate w/Trump. She's the type of person who could care less about politics and hates watching the news! She's entertained by Trump and is waiting for him to lose it.

I have to be honest, I'm also looking forward to it because he's such a loose cannon. We'll see how many times he puts his foot in his mouth and how the rest of the candidate gang up on him. It should get the highest ratings of any previous debates! I bet the advertising slots during that time segment is going to be extremely expensive and lucrative for the network. Pass the popcorn and beer!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is what I picture the GOP debate being like :]

southpark.cc.com...

I wish I knew how to embed something that isn't youtube :[

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Deleted by me
edit on 3-8-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: Can't get the link to work

top topics

join