It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: proob4

Nope. Got another 26 days yet...
So basically you are a whisleblower? Well I wish you the best in your endeavor.
But how do you plan on getting it published? Most media are corrupt, do you have a online source that would be big enough to get this story out?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well, I planned to post them here but somebody pointed out that it could look bad on the site... and they've got a point. I could easily do it on Facebook, but obviously you guys won't see that without me making a public page and then posting the link here.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

This reminds me of Castle Wolfenstien.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It makes me think of gas chambers for some reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So, uhm... I wonder if this big fat DDoS is a coincidence?

I think I might go crawl under a rock now.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I already am famous, virtually the whole of England knows me.

What I'm actually getting at is that I'm seriously considering that the “Monarchy” is a complete and utter fraud... I may even be living proof of that

So you are part of a Royal family? And you know something that they dont want to get public? I guess I`ll wait till the last day in August to find out

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I'm suspecting that my bloodline is very strong and goes back a long way, possibly much farther than the Royal Family itself. I'd love to know how much Mediterranean DNA they have compared to the general folk of the west of England, Wales and Ireland. So far as I'm concerned, they're occupiers and therefore illegitimate rulers.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That is a tough question isn't it? Where do you go to with this kind of information? My advice, OP? Assuming you really have stumbled onto a massive conspiracy, then you should go to as many places as you can. Big news stations, altermative and fringe sites. Post it to a third party website such as pastebin and link it here. From there, it would be on us as ATS members to spread it as far as we can. I know of at least two websites i would go to with this, and im sure the rest of you are as good or better
edit on 5-8-2015 by 5leepingWarrior because: pastebin

edit on 5-8-2015 by 5leepingWarrior because: d'oh

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

The problem is that nobody will do anything without hard facts in the first place, and much data has probably been lost over time either due to natural cause or by sabotage. I mean, if we're talking about tracing back 500 years and more then it's obviously going to be rather tough. Even I only have a hunch on this, I've got absolutely nothing as an official record... so I've not got much to go on really. I'm just basing this entire theory on the fact that a lot of people have taken an interest in me and the things that have been going on in recent years. Something's up, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'm suspecting that my bloodline is very strong and goes back a long way, possibly much farther than the Royal Family itself. I'd love to know how much Mediterranean DNA they have compared to the general folk of the west of England, Wales and Ireland. So far as I'm concerned, they're occupiers and therefore illegitimate rulers.

Well I think the traces of Mediterranean DNA would be found anyhow but that only explains the Roman Empire intrusion which is well known history. Nothing out of the ordinary I would say. Rulers often became rulers by force so most of them were/are illegitimate. Only difference between back then and now is that you have a good chance to keep your head after complaining about it

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
So, uhm... I wonder if this big fat DDoS is a coincidence?

I think I might go crawl under a rock now.
I know right? We was chatting last night and when I went to reply ATS went down. Odd to say the least. Especially when I asked where you would release the info and you said ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ah, okay. It had sounded to me as if you Did have solid evidence...In that case, ATS us probably just fine.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior

That is a tough question isn't it? Where do you go to with this kind of information? My advice, OP? Assuming you really have stumbled onto a massive conspiracy, then you should go to as many places as you can. Big news stations, altermative and fringe sites. Post it to a third party website such as pastebin and link it here. From there, it would be on us as ATS members to spread it as far as we can. I know of at least two websites i would go to with this, and im sure the rest of you are as good or better
I was thinking he should contact wiki leaks, Drudge even infowars.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Yeah, I can understand that regal powers come and go but in this case I'm pretty sure that there has been a concerted effort to not only keep a certain bloodline quiet, but maybe even to eliminate it.

It's a bit weird to me. I'm having second thoughts now, if it's related then it would only go to show just how serious it actually is.

a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

So far as the matter of bloodlines are concerned I have little to go on. Then there's a certain something else in respect of what I said about Syria... lo-and-behold the site gets hit with a DDoS, 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
man..my curiosity is running wild!!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The photo reminds me of where they had the remains of Qaddafi for public display prior to his burial...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't mean this in a creepy way at all, but I read this thread right before going to bed last night and I dreamt about the OP.

The dream was crazy, though, I was looking for someone who had murdered some medicine students and I found out that the suspect was VigiliaProcuratio... uhm, sorry, man.
As I said, it was a craaazyyy dream. At one point, I was carrying a butterfly on my hands, and it, apparently, was my boss's son.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

What a load of drivel.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

☽ ♄ keep your spirits high

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join