It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Intriguing thread VigiliaProcuratio, may be nothing, maybe crazy but my spidey senses are tingling.(although that could be my whiskey, lol)
You have a ring of sincerity though and something I can't quite place right now.

I believe that Britain (& Europe) are in a state of flux right now and powerful pieces are moving across the board largely unseen by the majority. It is a volatile time and one single 'disruption' for want of a better word, could ignite the oily rags under the stairs.
I have a feeling that the world we shall inhabit a year from now will be vastly different from the one today.

Anyway I'll follow this thread and with an open mind await the change that the OP predicts that they will be a catalyst in.

Just don't do anything evil OP, and be safe.

Bear in mind the old Wiccan ethos
'If it hurt none, do as thou wilt'

P.S The 'none' includes yourself, all living things and the Earth

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Stein's intent is actually to illustrate how the positive spiritual forces represented by the Holy Grail are sometimes manifested in the lives and actions of people and how those actions can affect society and events. He did not in any way state or imply that the Holy Grail was, or that it represented, a bloodline. He knew very well that is not the case.

It is important to know there are groups and individuals in the world who are genuinely spiritual, highly developed, and acting to benefit mankind. They have existed in the past; they exist today; they will exist in the future, as long as even only a handful of people have the courage to reach inside themselves and live their lives in accordance with a genuine spirituality. However, to preserve the truth, it is incumbent on each of us to speak out on its behalf to counterbalance the false and materialistic sensationalism of the world's "Priories of Sion." By following such a path of integrity, each of us can work to maintain true spirituality, both within ourselves and in the world. Only then will be born a better day for humanity. This is in fact one of the lessons learned on the quest of the great spiritual reality which is the genuine Holy Grail.

Source : The Priory of Sion Hoax

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Look bud like I said while all these topics interest me , anything out of the ordinary I have never experienced any of it ( no aliens/angels/ telekinesis/voices/ special genetic stuff/nothing). I have certain beliefs despite nothing . I understand if you won't/can't share exactly what you think is about to happen. All I can say Is be cautious in words and actions. You could be dead on accurate in what you are trying to get at, I don't know. But even if you are, even if you prove it to the world, well it never ends well for true leaders. I'll follow your thread just to see where it goes. But I guess if you didn't want some validation/help/advice, why post to such a public forum ? I mean anything posted can be tracked back, if you feel you are under surveillance why use this communication route and tip your hand to those that would be tracking you? Again I do not know what exactly you are getting at, but it seems you have more to say. At this point why not come out and say it?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

Talking about aliens and performing self-surgery to remove an “implant” is definitely a cause for concern, but that's not my style. Then again, who knows if the poor guy was genuinely being targeted by an unscrupulous organisation? There is absolutely no question whatsoever that I have been monitored by multiple agencies, but in all fairness it's actually unsurprising. My main qualm is the fact that nobody has bothered to speak to me about it.

Not to be rude, though... but your talk of an “anonymous institution somewhere out of the way” is rather offensive and could very easily be construed as a threat. I'm quite capable at being a member of society, I do normal things like normal people... but I can't exactly do much about other peoples' actions.

a reply to: HumansEh

It's a bit of a catch-22 really... evil is what I'm fighting against but I certainly do have to seriously consider the potential consequences of my actions because global politics is messy enough already. As I said, I'm not talking about doing something except that I consider publishing something.

a reply to: Reallyfolks

I'm always happy for help and advice, so long as I'm not being patronised. And yes, I'm quite aware that the security services will most likely be watching this thread in real-time but they know the drill, they know how I roll. I'm just trying to get something done about this stupid mess.

edit on 4th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Again no experience with any of this stuff, but from a guy on the street selling the free newspaper to get a dollar or a guy on the internet, I am always willing to offer the most practical help I can. Not trying to push. And there are some serious people here are willing to try to offer advice to be helpful. I am trying to get to the meat of the post. If you are willing to roll the dice maybe someone can offer some good insight. Maybe not me . But someone. I won't ask again as I try not to be pushy, just curious

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I've actually gone into a lot of detail about the things which have been on my mind over the last few years; believe me when I tell you that what I've said here is far less cryptic than usual. I'm just being cautious is all about a certain subject because it involves Syria.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ok. If you change your mind, maybe you get a bit of good advice. I'll follow the thread though

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Advice about what exactly?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

It's a bit of a catch-22 really... evil is what I'm fighting against but I certainly do have to seriously consider the potential consequences of my actions because global politics is messy enough already. As I said, I'm not talking about doing something except that I consider publishing something.

Thanks for replying, do you think that what you intend to publish will endanger you? Certain people can get very nasty when you poke the hornets nest.
As far as global politics is concerned I don't imagine that you could make it a bigger mess than it is already in!

If you are sincere in your convictions and have truth on your side I wish you well and good luck!
Be Safe and please consider family and loved ones who may get drawn into your 'blast radius'
(Hint: That's how they'll get to you)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

On whatever you think is going to happen, dealing with surveillance, etc

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes, it'll probably endanger me... yet truth and justice is of more worth than my life alone. As for my family, none of them even give a damn about any of this. The sad truth is that too many people could care less about the genocidal tendencies of the so-called “powers that be” and that is hardly a good path for us to follow. I'm just doing my duty as a concerned citizen of the world.

Nobody can advise on the specific matter at hand unless they have intricate knowledge of it. So far as surveillance goes, I'm used to that and it's nowhere near as bad as it was six months ago, although I suspect that's because the public have generally become very aware of something going on so covert agents may well have taken a step back because they might be more noticeable now. Basically, it's not advice that I need... rather positive action to alleviate the problem which does not involve my being treated like a madman or criminal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

OP, you've managed to do something that doesn't happen
very often round these parts. To stave off the pot shot
ambushers and scouffers that climb these walls. Is good
to see once in while with threads like this. You have my
respect.

The world will know
edit on Rpm80415v19201500000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Op mentioned the whole of England knows you on the first page, i'm in Scotland, would i know you? What do we know you from?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Thanks! I must say though, that I'm rather impressed because the comments have generally been well-meaning.

a reply to: TSOM87

I have no idea about Scotland... I thought you guys went about not caring what's going on down south, and I wouldn't at all blame you! Anyway, what I said was kind of tongue-in-cheek but it's as though everywhere I go I've got people watching me, in that most everybody are very aware of my presence... it's extremely unnerving and makes me wonder just what the heck is going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Op when you mention a certain subject involves Syria? Now I am intrigued, can you elaborate more into this part of your story?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

robbie williams is that you?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I've already said that I won't elaborate at this time. I'm hoping somebody will come forward and tell me that the matter will be investigated and dealt with in a lawful manner before I decide to post what I have, or at least think I have. It might be nothing but events of the past two years suggest otherwise.

a reply to: megabogie

You're too slow with that joke. Next!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I've already said that I won't elaborate at this time. I'm hoping somebody will come forward and tell me that the matter will be investigated and dealt with in a lawful manner before I decide to post what I have, or at least think I have. It might be nothing but events of the past two years suggest otherwise.

a reply to: megabogie

You're too slow with that joke. Next!

Maybe you could post some of the events for us and then maybe we might come to the same conclusions as you. Maybe even help vet your story?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

actually I'm quite intrigued by your thread. Please carry on!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

All these posts that imply how OP is being so cryptic.
If cryptic is just a one word trade off for two, dead
serious? Then I'll buy that for a dollar. I hope he succeeds.

edit on Rpm80415v44201500000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join