It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I agree, something about it perked my interests. I'm all for watchful waiting. I've got nothing but time. So let's see where this goes.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Did I miss it?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It looks like part of the Tao Te Ching or whatever the Chinese oracle is called.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If you look from a "different" point of view there is a myriad of them. They have always been there. But many have forgotten the Gods of their ancestors. There are many things in that book that contradict a monotheistic approach. But that's a whole other thread we could create on that.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm assuming whatever name we will know in 4 weeks won't be the name of the person who posted this thread. So how will we know it's really you? Or are you referring to someone else?
edit on 3-8-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Try not to burn all your bridges in the process.

Change takes a great deal of time, and effort.

All the best!

Cheers, what....I'm speaking from experience having done this in a community lol....whistle blowers aren't liked much. But the truth is still the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: oonkala

If you look from a "different" point of view there is a myriad of them. They have always been there. But many have forgotten the Gods of their ancestors. There are many things in that book that contradict a monotheistic approach. But that's a whole other thread we could create on that.

If you have a lot to say on that subject, why not create it?
I have things to contribute as well.

Kev

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

I've been trying to build bridges but somebody is making things very difficult for me, and for us all. Thanks for the good words... though I could care less what people think of whistle-blowers because there are things going on which need to stop.

“Some rivers have bridges, others we have to swim through.”

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
your name: Vigilia Procuratio

vigil + ia - latin for "awake" and is plural
procuratio - latin for administration, management, supervision, etc

Is this when there will be an awakening to a new management? AKA New world order? Are you saying all this symbolically, or are you, the person behind the computer, literally going to be the front-runner of this movement? What is your main goal?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Just a lurker, and occasional poster. Not much of a post creater. But by all means.... I don't really have much to say on the subject. I'm just a thinker. I much prefer hearing others opinions.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

My goal? Well, my purpose in life is to live. After all, that's the meaning of life, right? Except it's been very difficult considering the crap I've had to put up with lately, it's as though somebody out there is trying to push me over the edge. Anyway... if anything, this “New World Order” idea needs to be put to bed because it reeks of mass enslavement, and it's bad enough already. What I'm actually getting at is that I'm seriously considering that the “Monarchy” is a complete and utter fraud... I may even be living proof of that and if true then I might have grounds, and possibly the authority, to allege treason.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I didn't declare it, everybody else did. Besides, I've prophesied before... two years ago to this day I saw something coming, and it did so 18 days later.

Can you elaborate on your previous prophesy?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Stab in the dark, you're Tom Cruise?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
[align=justify]My goal? Well, my purpose in life is to live.

touche

it's been very difficult considering the crap I've had to put up with lately, it's as though somebody out there is trying to push me over the edge.

hints on who/what this is?

Anyway... if anything, this “New World Order” idea needs to be put to bed because it reeks of mass enslavement, and it's bad enough already.

As insidious as the connotations to that phrase may be, there have been many political figures who have supported those exact words, so I was curious if this fit into your philosophy. Connecting bridges is a good idea, assuming a benevolent leadership perpetuates the right ideals for the newly-connected civilization.

What I'm actually getting at is that I'm seriously considering that the “Monarchy” is a complete and utter fraud... I may even be living proof of that and if true then I might have grounds, and possibly the authority, to allege treason.

I assume you can't publicly tell us what your allegations against the monarchy are... But I would appreciate a private message that disambiguates your statement

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Seriously though, I'm not thinking of doing anything stupid. Audacious yes, but not stupid.

Why does that make me picture someone streaking through a Gov building???

LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm not going into further detail on the matter at this time. On the 31st, of Diana's 18th anniversary... then I probably will, depending on how things pan out in the meanwhile. I'm actually hoping that somebody will finally come forward and properly discuss what is clearly a very serious problem, although after saying that for three years already I can't help but feel that nobody will. Fact of the matter is... there has blatantly been a conspiracy to silence something which is of great importance and I'm under no illusion whatsoever that I am relevant to whatever it is. I think I know, the attention shown towards me of late has been very telling and there has to be a reason. So yeah, I know I'm being cryptic but it's a very sensitive issue so I'm being cautious.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My guess: Fergie is about to spill the beans on her ex-in laws.

STM

edit on 3-8-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I'm not going into further detail on the matter at this time. On the 31st, of Diana's 18th anniversary... then I probably will, depending on how things pan out in the meanwhile. I'm actually hoping that somebody will finally come forward and properly discuss what is clearly a very serious problem, although after saying that for three years already I can't help but feel that nobody will. Fact of the matter is... there has blatantly been a conspiracy to silence something which is of great importance and I'm under no illusion whatsoever that I am relevant to whatever it is. I think I know, the attention shown towards me of late has been very telling and there has to be a reason. So yeah, I know I'm being cryptic but it's a very sensitive issue so I'm being cautious.

It sounds like you have good intentions. Coincidentally (?) Today I got a thought regarding what happened on the 31st back on that tragic day. I even brought it up in conversation to hear someone else's opinion on it. Anyway, assuming you are working for the good of humankind, I wish you the best of luck and will surely take notice to the news that week. Be sure to post it here on ATS when it happens in case it doesn't reach many news outlets.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
my interest is piqued also. good luck with whatever you intend or foresee for the 31st. and be safe.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It looks like part of the Tao Te Ching or whatever the Chinese oracle is called.

It's "I Ching" and the ideogram is for "wind". I only know because my wife reads I Ching (awesomely).
edit on 3-8-2015 by Cuervo because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join