It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I don't understand why ATS allows people to make fun of someone who obviously has a real problem.

Thinking one is all powerful is a clear sign of a real and present danger to oneself and others.

Guys, this isn't funny. It is really sad, and dangerous for the UK too and the people of the UK if the OP acts out.

I may be violating T&C, but please stop encouraging the mentally unstable, especially one who names an important figure so precisely. This is not a game.

OP, please if you felt you no longer need your meds, please go back on them immediately.
If you aren't on meds, please see a Dr. before you end up hurting someone or yourself.
You say you are peaceful, for now that may be true, but with the extent of your delusion as seen in your writings, that may not last.
I think we at ATS have a responsibility to be honest and encourage the unstable to get help rather than encourage or make fun of them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: moodygnome

RAF jets scrambled after Russian bombers seen off Cornwall [20th Feb]

Go figure.

Indeed, but the company or companies involved where not disclosed. Besides, the dates given are irrelevant because I'm concerned with the weeks leading up to 21st August 2013. Anyway, I suspect that report was published because the question of British involvement was already rife in Whitehall.

edit on 7th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I've not only said, but moreover I have adequately demonstrated, that I am not of that ilk. Making such claims against me is clearly on the part of psychological programming, and I therefore politely request that you cease and desist.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Power_Semi

Robbie Williams had an account here? That's kinda funny. But no, I'm not a celebrity, I was kinda joking about being “famous” although I am being very serious when I say that everywhere I go people are definitely aware of me. It's quite freaky, but then I guess it's one of my “paranoid delusions”. Anyway...

You know anyone could dress in a way, or get their hair dyed, or just act oddly enough that it gets them noticed everywhere they go, but it doesn't really mean anything - and I suspect from reading some of your other posts that you are delusional.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude to you, you remind of a guy I used to work with who was manic depressive and he had exactly the same feelings that you do, that everywhere he went people were watching him (although he was about 6 foot 4 so he did stick out a bit - especially when he was acting oddly), that he was being followed by the security services, bugged, filmed, spied on with helicopters, etc.

But it was all just in his head - he was an ordinary guy who was ill, his only "brush" with the authorities was when he went AWOL from the Coldstream Guards during his first few weeks with them, because he couldn't cope with it - he thought this might have something to do with it (like you think visiting an RAF base, or googling something has got you noticed), but really he wasn't important or interesting enough for anyone to want to follow or spy on him.

He was just an ordinary guy living in an ordinary town, doing an ordinary job.

Perhaps he wanted to be more than that, or maybe his illness made him think he was more than that, but whichever it is, it was all still just in his head.

Can I ask you, do you take (or are you supposed to take) lithium or any other similar medication?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I've never been on a course of prescribed medication. I've also never seen lithium. I'm not discussing illicit drug use, other than to say that I no longer have any habits (tea, yes... addicted to the stuff).

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I've never been on a course of prescribed medication. I've also never seen lithium. I'm not discussing illicit drug use, other than to say that I no longer have any habits (tea, yes... addicted to the stuff).

Lithium is prescribed to people suffering from manic depression - addicted to tea, eh?

Now you sound more like Boy George - and he dresses in a way that gets him noticed everywhere he goes.

And he wears big hats - so he could easily put some tin foil in there.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I do not dress in any unusual fashion, I'm typically smart-casual. It's not as if I stand out due to appearance, rather because people know very well that something has been going on.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I do not dress in any unusual fashion, I'm typically smart-casual. It's not as if I stand out due to appearance, rather because people know very well that something has been going on.

I don't understand what you mean - how do you stand out "because other people "know" something has been going on"?

What has been going on that makes other people notice you specifically?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Here's the thing. In all my time researching these things I've learned a few things. If you had something "they" didn't want you to have and you wrote to them and visited them, it's safe to assume they don't care.

If you came across to them the way you are coming across to us than it is conceivable you have gotten noticed. You seem a little unhinged, perhaps overly stressed from what you think you have and know. Sometimes we hold onto a false truth because we feel it holds us together when really it can be the trigger of self destruction.

Don't let something consume you, it never ends well. I would suggest at the very least speaking with someone studying mental health. If you don't trust the system find a university student studying in the field and have a simple conversation. I really don't know but you need to be careful not to fully lose youself.

I'm not making any judgements, just sharing observations.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

This is what I don't quite understand. Last year it got to the point that people in the local community were picking up on things and they started talking, as people normally do. At that point is was just a localised thing, people probably started to notice surveillance. I moved from that area and the problem followed me, I noticed right away that the very same things were going on in the new area... which is over 200 miles from the previous. I actually have no facts as to why the general public seem to know not only who I am, but also where I am at all times. It stinks of my phone being tracked, which is one thing if it's the security services but if the public are doing this then we obviously have a big problem. As for how everybody seems to recognise me, that suggests people are circulating photos, there is simply no other explanation.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Ever thought it is in your head? have you talked to a doctor about this?.
It isn't right dude.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This is what I don't quite understand. Last year it got to the point that people in the local community were picking up on things and they started talking, as people normally do. At that point is was just a localised thing, people probably started to notice surveillance. I moved from that area and the problem followed me, I noticed right away that the very same things were going on in the new area... which is over 200 miles from the previous. I actually have no facts as to why the general public seem to know not only who I am, but also where I am at all times. It stinks of my phone being tracked, which is one thing if it's the security services but if the public are doing this then we obviously have a big problem. As for how everybody seems to recognise me, that suggests people are circulating photos, there is simply no other explanation.

Please stop, just stop and listen to yourself. The public is passing photos of you while being tracked on the phone.

Ask yourself this. "Has anyone ever passed a photo to me and tell me to watch that person because they may be off?" No, well why? Sounds a little silly right?
edit on 7-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Only just came to this thread so trying to figure out what appear to be several strands that do not appear to be linked. Can the OP reveal anything that links them?

1. A suggestion that the UK monarchy is in someway 'illegitamate' and proof will be revealed at the end of August
2. The Ghouta sarin attack in Syria was undertaken by UK special forces
3. The sarin used in the attack was produced at RAF Portreath either a) recently in defiance of current protocols or b) prior to 1956 but not destroyed again in defiance of agreed HMG promises
4. Some gumph about psychic powers

Not really into part 4 as I don't believe in such powers, mildly intrigued in part 1 out of prurient interest, but as a journalist I am interested in 2 and 3 and would like to know more!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If they didn't care then they wouldn't have harassed me as much as they have. As for mental health... I am no longer in contact with them, I think I scared them off, but I was for around two years. We constantly went around and around in circles; I'd describe the things which were going on and they would persistently refute my experiences as “delusions” and the general problem as “psychosis”. Not once did they even try to understand that I was genuinely being targeted, it was always put down to me being “unwell”. They would not take anything seriously unless I were to imply that I was going to do something stupid, at which point they would've whacked me for it. I actually did get sectioned in March because I went on hunger-strike a month earlier; the notes specifically referred to my losing weight and for a whole month before being sectioned I had actually gained around a quarter of a stone... this was not mentioned in the notes, which proved just how biased the mental health “professionals” are. As it turned out, it took five days to see the head consultant and it took him five minutes to discharge me. Considering it was a 28-day mandatory detention, getting out of there in five days is pretty good going. The nurses, and even other patients, were saying that I shouldn't have been there. Basically, they wanted me to crack and instead I kept my cool. So yeah, there is absolutely nothing which a CPN can do about this because it is not a mental health matter. I'm in good health, I'm staying positive and getting out and about. I'm not making threats against myself or another, I'm just disheartened by the lack of empathy and blatant lies. If that means I'm “unwell” then I guess we all are.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hi,
this just doesn't make sense to me - how do you know that other people "recognise and know you?"

What do they do that gives you this impression? Unless they actually come up to you and say "hello, you're Joe Bloggs" then it is almost certainly just in your own imagination, and I agree you should go and speak to a professional for your own well being.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Then how can it be possible that when I go to a city I've never been to before, people are calling me Jesus? This crap ain't in my head, this is what people keep on saying everywhere I go. What am I supposed to think when it happens every day of my life? I've never claimed to be the most well-known man ever to have existed, which was a very long time ago... but I do have to wonder if there is a reason why people keep saying it and that is where I bring about the question of being of his bloodline. I can't substantiate that, but it is an absolute certainty that people keep on referring to me by his name.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Then how can it be possible that when I go to a city I've never been to before, people are calling me Jesus? This crap ain't in my head, this is what people keep on saying everywhere I go. What am I supposed to think when it happens every day of my life? I've never claimed to be the most well-known man ever to have existed, which was a very long time ago... but I do have to wonder if there is a reason why people keep saying it and that is where I bring about the question of being of his bloodline. I can't substantiate that, but it is an absolute certainty that people keep on referring to me by his name.

Because you have long hair and a beard and look like him?

Or because you talk in a way that sounds like you're trying to sound like him - speaking in what sound like parables, or the kinds of short "pearls of wisdom" that you posted earlier?

Or you say something and they say "Jesus" as in Jesus H Christ, give us a break - or the way you dress makes them say "Jesus" in the same manner.

You are definitely not Jesus.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Neither did I believe in psychic powers until people started to directly respond to things which I never said aloud. For instance... I thought to myself one time, “the least people can do if they're tacking me and mean no harm, is to smile”, and then people started to smile at me more. Early this year I then thought to myself, “okay, so if there's a link here then give me the Eye of Horus”... and now people are doing exactly that. I know what I hear, I know what I see... and the funny thing is that I'm not even freaked out by it, I'm amazed.

As for the other points... that which I planned to reveal at the end of the month is not about the monarchy, it is about the sarin. Put it this way, I was having problems with aircraft acting weird over my head and that's why I went to that base; I did not notice being tracked on foot before then, but ever since I have been on a massive scale. Maybe the authorities were just concerned because I effectively conducted espionage, not that it was my actual intention, but I can understand how that might look. Maybe they were concerned about what I saw?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Dude seriously re read what you have written and ask yourself Is this normal?. It may appear normal to you but it is not.
You are not Jesus I wonder what happened in your life for your conscious to make up all this nonsense.
Honestly see a doctor and get well.
Reading that you have suffered from mental illness in the past maybe just maybe it is back.
edit on 7-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

There are so many issues with the above statement that if I were to respond, it would be so far outside of your belief system it wouldn't do any good.

I would imagine that if you truly think you are Jesus and you hear people calling you Jesus every day, you may have already reached the Event Horizon. Good luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join