It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I agree. The portions he hates are the rights, civil liberties and guarantees of the constitution given, and he's having a hard time changing that.

How do you find that?

I don't care what form the person arrives, but we need a full-time President who will *actually* do the job. Do it willingly, wanted and with all their faculties put in favor of their fellow Americans, not just their own self-interests, crony-ism and lining corporate America's pockets at the taxpayer expense.

Obama has done a full-time job. He golfs, but not more than any other president and he doesn't have to fly to a ranch in Texas to golf or mow a lawn 100x a year.

edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: yuppa
OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here. Best thing to do is just ignore em and do as thou wilt. Oh i didnt source a quote OOOh... like its the end of the freaking world.

POst nazi-ism is alive and well it seems.

ANd yes Obama dislikes america and his wife too. remember she said she was ashamed Of it.

Haven't all of us here said something in the same vein? Like how lawmakers are bought and sold, how rights are being curtailed by intelligence agencies, how rights are being curtailed by the militarized police? She meant the government and how it works, like most of us. She didn't mean the ground we stand on.

Im ashamed of the GOVERNMENT ITSELF not the COUNTRY. ANd shes one to talk about being bought and sold. Executive orders and th epen and phone have given the Intelligence agencies alot of power. I htink michelle meant anything that doe not agree with her she is ashamed of.

SHE has no executives powers, epens or phones of that type. Obama has not signed more executive orders than any other President. In fact, a lot less than many.

That is what I said, she did not mean the ground we stand on- did you miss that? Ok, I am saying that again.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

All 30 reasons are hard to argue.

Guilty.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
a reply to: Rocker2013

Blame Bush for what he did - but what Obama hasn't only kept pace, he's *far* exceeded the idiot-boy known as Bush.

You must be living in am alternate universe.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: introvert
Could be. I have not paid attention to it all that much.

A Google search on one paragraph returned results from all these sites, each one publishing it almost word for word, but with a little rewriting or fleshing out for the appropriate audience (depending on whether it was a homophobic site, a white pride/racist blog, a religious site, a gun-toting blog etc)...

creators.com
thefederalistpapers.org
freerepublic.com
revisedhistory.wordpress.com
urgentagenda.com
Fakdart.com

And that was only some of the first page of results.

Working in Internet marketing I know the process quite well. It's called "spinning" or "mashing", you create one long piece, and then publish it with slight alterations across various sites that you either operate yourself or have influence with, and collectively they reach a larger audience with a common core interest. It's great in affiliate marketing, and great in political propaganda.

Kind of like the Reuters of spin.

That's pretty neat. I learned something new today. After reading your post, I went back and read the OP a second time and it made me really think. How awful that the she basically copied and pasted, no real effort on her part.

Do I think Obama hates America? Absolutely not! Has he made mistakes? Duh! Like every other President before him.

But because I'm a proud liberal, I'll get slammed like always. I don't care though. I'm right.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All 30 reasons are hard to argue.

Guilty.

Almost all of them have been debunked. Very easy to disprove and that is the opposite of 'hard to argue', unless you mean hard to argue the OP's (stolen) points. I already posted on the opening one in the list. I have to get in my online game, but I will come back and source, from reasonable places, how they are wrong. Might make a good separate thread.
edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Let's start a list.

Start with #30.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean this;

30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
?

What's wrong with that? I want to hear what you have to say about #30 on that list. Then, if you haven't figured out by the time you're done, I can tell you exactly why that's more than acceptable. Please, though, tell me all about that.

Or we can just go back to the original thread about this with the answer Umbrella Gate...Marines asked to violate dress code protocol so President doesn't get wet, pg. 7

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I want somebody to prove it's not true.

What I think does not matter.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

so read the post linked to - covers it entirely.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Maybe he does maybe he doesn't. If he does he would never come out and say it so it would be based on how people draw their own conclusions. I assume mostly along party lines or If you support him or not. Personally I think all politicians love themselves, the favor system, and the power way more than their country. At that point it doesn't really matter

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

weak but,

On to #29

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: introvert
Could be. I have not paid attention to it all that much.

A Google search on one paragraph returned results from all these sites, each one publishing it almost word for word, but with a little rewriting or fleshing out for the appropriate audience (depending on whether it was a homophobic site, a white pride/racist blog, a religious site, a gun-toting blog etc)...

creators.com
thefederalistpapers.org
freerepublic.com
revisedhistory.wordpress.com
urgentagenda.com
Fakdart.com

And that was only some of the first page of results.

Working in Internet marketing I know the process quite well. It's called "spinning" or "mashing", you create one long piece, and then publish it with slight alterations across various sites that you either operate yourself or have influence with, and collectively they reach a larger audience with a common core interest. It's great in affiliate marketing, and great in political propaganda.

Kind of like the Reuters of spin.

I'm well aware of the tactic and thank you for bringing it to our attention. After the plagiarized post and the few comments that followed, I dismissed it as being unintelligent banter and went about my business.

I should dig in a bit deeper next time.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

weak but,

On to #29

It took you 2 minutes to read the link on the issue to conclude it was "weak"?

Me thinks an agenda is at play here.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please limit the conversation to the topic of the thread. "Does Obama Hate America"

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What's the difference?

Propaganda, brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What, really, constitutes 'loving' America? I mean...is there some specific metric? Do I love America? Do I love America enough for you to think I do?

It's a stupid question.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Of course it's a stupid question.

Republicans hate America. They want to eliminate freedom, install theocracy, bankrupt tens of millions of people by drastically cutting spending, bankrupt the government with wars and tax cuts for the wealthy, and outsource most of our jobs.

But they'll do lots of photo ops with the military so I guess that makes up for being evil.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

It's a stupid question.

Not if you have been brainwashed to believe that the only true American Patriots are those that profess love for God and country.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join