It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here.

Otherwise known as having a different political opinion, but we all know the average Republican can't stand that, right?

And remember, she was the one pasting in an entirely plagiarized piece to start a thread which is clearly designed to do nothing more than rant a political leaning.

It seems the Republicans have learned something from Putin

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: kellyjay
Does Obama hate America?

So you guys probably remember back in February the firestorm of denunciation of former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani, for having said that he did not think Barack Obama loved America, is in one sense out of all proportion to that remark -- especially at a time when there are much bigger issues, including wars raging, terrorist atrocities and a nuclear Iran on the horizon.

“30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC "sensitivity" measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them...for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women's rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere "workplace violence."
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers' blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) Cutting military health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Obama voters).
17) Ignoring a former Marine frivolously imprisoned in Mexico on trumped up weapons charges.
16) Using soldiers to help a terror-sponsoring dictator fight off outraged civilian protesters.
15) Purging the military of oath-keeping constitutionalists.
14) Imposing draconian cuts to the things we are actually supposed to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has no authority to even be involved in, like Obama's trillion-dollar health care takeover.
13) Silencing and criminalizing Christianity in the military.
12) Banning time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
11) Suppressing military votes.
10) Imposing ludicrous rules of engagement on our troops that have needlessly gotten many soldiers killed.
9) Appeasing our enemies, backing down after drawing "red lines" in the sand, betraying our allies, and dismantling our missile defenses...all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
8) Cutting troops down to pre-WWII levels, and then allowing illegal immigrants into the military.
7) Allowing veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals all over the country, after being warned about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to 'universal health care') back in 2008.
6) Abandoning three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) Releasing numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the leader of ISIS.
4) Releasing five major terrorist leaders to appease the Taliban into releasing one America-hating deserter.
3) Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while handing Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
2) Openly funding and arming Islamic terrorists.
1) Endlessly trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.”

So what do you think? was Rudolph right?

Very well written and spot on. His Beer Fest' was the first time that I realized he was completely over his head as a president. That particular incident was a prime example of jumping to conclusions before he had all the facts. I would have thought that by now, he would have learned but it continues (#22 above is an example). I'm really afraid of what wildly happen in the next 18 months. One race war and he'll declare Marshall law. After that, it's King Obama!

There will be no "king Obama". I am more worried about continuing dynasties like Hillary or Jeb.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Does Obama hate America?

So you guys probably remember back in February the firestorm of denunciation of former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani, for having said that he did not think Barack Obama loved America, is in one sense out of all proportion to that remark -- especially at a time when there are much bigger issues, including wars raging, terrorist atrocities and a nuclear Iran on the horizon.

“30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC "sensitivity" measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them...for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women's rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere "workplace violence."
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers' blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) Cutting military health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Obama voters).
17) Ignoring a former Marine frivolously imprisoned in Mexico on trumped up weapons charges.
16) Using soldiers to help a terror-sponsoring dictator fight off outraged civilian protesters.
15) Purging the military of oath-keeping constitutionalists.
14) Imposing draconian cuts to the things we are actually supposed to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has no authority to even be involved in, like Obama's trillion-dollar health care takeover.
13) Silencing and criminalizing Christianity in the military.
12) Banning time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
11) Suppressing military votes.
10) Imposing ludicrous rules of engagement on our troops that have needlessly gotten many soldiers killed.
9) Appeasing our enemies, backing down after drawing "red lines" in the sand, betraying our allies, and dismantling our missile defenses...all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
8) Cutting troops down to pre-WWII levels, and then allowing illegal immigrants into the military.
7) Allowing veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals all over the country, after being warned about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to 'universal health care') back in 2008.
6) Abandoning three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) Releasing numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the leader of ISIS.
4) Releasing five major terrorist leaders to appease the Taliban into releasing one America-hating deserter.
3) Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while handing Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
2) Openly funding and arming Islamic terrorists.
1) Endlessly trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.”

So what do you think? was Rudolph right?

Very well written and spot on. His Beer Fest' was the first time that I realized he was completely over his head as a president. That particular incident was a prime example of jumping to conclusions before he had all the facts. I would have thought that by now, he would have learned but it continues (#22 above is an example). I'm really afraid of what wildly happen in the next 18 months. One race war and he'll declare Marshall law. After that, it's King Obama!

There will be no "king Obama". I am more worried about continuing dynasties like Hillary or Jeb.

You said it. No more dynasties.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here.

Otherwise known as having a different political opinion, but we all know the average Republican can't stand that, right?

And remember, she was the one pasting in an entirely plagiarized piece to start a thread which is clearly designed to do nothing more than rant a political leaning.

The Republicans to seem to so love Putin. You have that right. Which is just sooo oddd....people even hinting at that in the past would be under investigation, possibly be 'blacklisted'...etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Rocker2013

In her defense, she is new and perhaps has not caught on to the ins-and-outs of posting and T&C's.

Perhaps the benefit of the doubt is in order.

I find it hard to believe it was an accident, given that the same piece was published on several sites almost word-for-word. In my opinion it's a propaganda campaign, and a poorly executed one at that.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

In her defense, she is new and perhaps has not caught on to the ins-and-outs of posting and T&C's.

I find it hard to believe it was an accident, given that the same piece was published on several sites almost word-for-word. In my opinion it's a propaganda campaign, and a poorly executed one at that.

Could be. I have not paid attention to it all that much.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I don't think he hates American and has hurt this country no more than any other previous president. I think our international relations are much better than when Bush was president. If you really take a hard look at it, our country has improved economically since the great recession and our international relations have improved...ups and downs yes and not everything is perfect.

You bring up relations to some questionable people, but most republicans have those ties too. I'm a firm believer that Rush Limbaugh and those of his ilk hate american and want us to fail. How can you be so negative and not want it to fail.

Obama is an above average president, when compared to either of the Bushes, Carter and Ford...about even with Reagan, not as good as Clinton....

I think you were listening to too much right wing propaganda.

I'll take everything you wrote as a bunch of left wing propaganda...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The Republicans to seem to so love Putin. You have that right. Which is just sooo oddd....people even hinting at that in the past would be under investigation, possibly be 'blacklisted'...etc.

It really is peculiar isn't it?
I sometimes wonder if they've been sucked in by the shirtless, bear wrestling, self-aggrandizing, gun-toting image he portrays.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

1 does not think so. If he hated he could of sent many MORE into harms way to destabilize, this however has not been observed.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: kellyjay

I was "irked" because I asked about your knowledge of the deal to get a feeling if you even know what you're talking about and I get a copy and paste job from CNN.

If you don't even have an original thought on the matter, how can we be expected to take you serious in your criticism of Obama and the job he has done as president?

you assume your opinion is relevant to me though......its not, sorry

You must try better than that to follow the T&Cs and respect others.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here. Best thing to do is just ignore em and do as thou wilt. Oh i didnt source a quote OOOh... like its the end of the freaking world.

POst nazi-ism is alive and well it seems.

ANd yes Obama dislikes america and his wife too. remember she said she was ashamed Of it.

Haven't all of us here said something in the same vein? Like how lawmakers are bought and sold, how rights are being curtailed by intelligence agencies, how rights are being curtailed by the militarized police? She meant the government and how it works, like most of us. She didn't mean the ground we stand on.

Im ashamed of the GOVERNMENT ITSELF not the COUNTRY. ANd shes one to talk about being bought and sold. Executive orders and th epen and phone have given the Intelligence agencies alot of power. I htink michelle meant anything that doe not agree with her she is ashamed of.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I don't think he hates American and has hurt this country no more than any other previous president. I think our international relations are much better than when Bush was president. If you really take a hard look at it, our country has improved economically since the great recession and our international relations have improved...ups and downs yes and not everything is perfect.

You bring up relations to some questionable people, but most republicans have those ties too. I'm a firm believer that Rush Limbaugh and those of his ilk hate american and want us to fail. How can you be so negative and not want it to fail.

Obama is an above average president, when compared to either of the Bushes, Carter and Ford...about even with Reagan, not as good as Clinton....

You could, of course, but nothing I said was untrue.

Obama is an average to marginally above average president. He's certainly not worse than either of the Bushes or Carter or Ford. That's in the historical record. He hasn't started any wars. Drone strikes aren't good but don't count as war. He hasn't invaded any countries or tried to topple any regimes or make billions for big oil companies. Whether his fault our doing or not, our economy has improved since the big recession. He didn't cause it and he inherited it. It was a world wide collapse.

And then let's bring up Rush Limbaugh...listen to him, his only job is to divide this country. So please enlighten me where I'm wrong and where this left wing propaganda is.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It really is peculiar isn't it?
I sometimes wonder if they've been sucked in by the shirtless, bear wrestling, self-aggrandizing, gun-toting image he portrays.

They wanted to say he is 'stronger' than Obama, but that certainly isn't the case. We give Russia a substantial amount of aid, even with sanctions about Ukraine. It's ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You could, of course, but nothing I said was untrue.

Obama is an average to marginally above average president. He's certainly not worse than either of the Bushes or Carter or Ford. That's in the historical record. He hasn't started any wars. Drone strikes aren't good but don't count as war. He hasn't invaded any countries or tried to topple any regimes or make billions for big oil companies. Whether his fault our doing or not, our economy has improved since the big recession. He didn't cause it and he inherited it. It was a world wide collapse.

And then let's bring up Rush Limbaugh...listen to him, his only job is to divide this country. So please enlighten me where I'm wrong and where this left wing propaganda is.

Absolutely correct. Obama turned out to be more intellectual than action, but there was lots of celebrity hype and he had a good campaign team. The economy has improved under his leadership. Civil rights have improved. Lots of things have improved.
edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

A Google search on one paragraph returned results from all these sites, each one publishing it almost word for word, but with a little rewriting or fleshing out for the appropriate audience (depending on whether it was a homophobic site, a white pride/racist blog, a religious site, a gun-toting blog etc)...

creators.com
thefederalistpapers.org
freerepublic.com
revisedhistory.wordpress.com
urgentagenda.com
Fakdart.com

And that was only some of the first page of results.

Working in Internet marketing I know the process quite well. It's called "spinning" or "mashing", you create one long piece, and then publish it with slight alterations across various sites that you either operate yourself or have influence with, and collectively they reach a larger audience with a common core interest. It's great in affiliate marketing, and great in political propaganda.

Kind of like the Reuters of spin.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A Google search on one paragraph returned results from all these sites, each one publishing it almost word for word, but with a little rewriting or fleshing out for the appropriate audience (depending on whether it was a homophobic site, a white pride/racist blog, a religious site, a gun-toting blog etc)...

creators.com
thefederalistpapers.org
freerepublic.com
revisedhistory.wordpress.com
urgentagenda.com
Fakdart.com

And that was only some of the first page of results.

Working in Internet marketing I know the process quite well. It's called "spinning" or "mashing", you create one long piece, and then publish it with slight alterations across various sites that you either operate yourself or have influence with, and collectively they reach a larger audience with a common core interest. It's great in affiliate marketing, and great in political propaganda.

Kind of like the Reuters of spin.

It is difficult to wade through all of the right wing fake news sites as it is, as I have made a thread about recently. But actually copying from one of them without sourcing ahas got to be a new low.

And if I saw a list like that, even if it was negative toward a Conservative, I would fact check it first. It sets off so many alarms it woke up sleeping babies 3 timezones away.
edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have to say that I agree, Obama is not a perfect president, he has screwed up a few times, but nothing even close to the sh*t storm of mess other presidents have left in their wake, especially Bush.

I find it hard to take anyone seriously when they want to claim that Obama is any worse than Bush. That's just laughable and anyone who thinks that, even if they're the most staunch Republican, would have to be considered as much as a dribbling buffoon as he was.

It also fascinates me that people still give Bush any benefit of doubt, given that he created the Patriot act, and he handed the bankers billions of $'s with almost no questions asked, and these same people then scream about government overreach and the economic failures of Obama!?

The mental gymnastics they must go through have to be considerable.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree. The portions he hates are the rights, civil liberties and guarantees of the constitution given, and he's having a hard time changing that.

I don't care what form the person arrives, but we need a full-time President who will *actually* do the job. Do it willingly, wanted and with all their faculties put in favor of their fellow Americans, not just their own self-interests, crony-ism and lining corporate America's pockets at the taxpayer expense.

*raises middle finger to all the lazy, good for nothing politicians currently in 'office'*
edit on 3-8-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Blame Bush for what he did - but what Obama hasn't only kept pace, he's *far* exceeded the idiot-boy known as Bush.

What did Obama say about the deficit that Bush had at the time? How did he describe it? "Despicable and un-American' (or something to that effect). So knowing just this *one* aspect....what's the deficit at now?

Bush handed out how much in 'free cash' as many call it? Obama, is there still a tally being ran?

I could go into many more examples, like 'transparency' and 'closed-door deals', but I'm feeling *far* too lazy to do that...been a long 36 hours.

IMHO, *neither* were good Presidents, but the one we have now, is *far* worse than even perhaps Wilson and FDR *combined*....

edit on 3-8-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No, she/he had the hint to read it already and say 'I didn't know'. She/he just kept going with an attitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join