It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really do need your mental gymnastics place, must be top notch.

Will prepare the wrist for this.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kellyjay

The Israel comment was more tongue in check, I don't know your stance on them but I have my guess.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Notice you don't address all the questions asked to you, just the ones you can make a quick little jab with.

ive got 3 people talking to me once..you and one other asking me questions and another gettin their panties all balled up because i didnt use quotations....lol

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well you are replying to the post with the questions in them so....

And calling you out for trying to pass off something as your own when it clearly isn't is not getting a wad.

You copied and pasted the list with no issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well you are replying to the post with the questions in them so....

And calling you out for trying to pass off something as your own when it clearly isn't is not getting a wad.

You copied and pasted the list with no issues.

I can imagine that copy paste was extremely irksome to you both, evidenced by you both going on and on about it ...its probably ruined your day, i apologize, i feel really bad now .....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well you can make it all better by going back and doing a simple edit.

Care to address the actual questions I had asked you at this point?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I was "irked" because I asked about your knowledge of the deal to get a feeling if you even know what you're talking about and I get a copy and paste job from CNN.

If you don't even have an original thought on the matter, how can we be expected to take you serious in your criticism of Obama and the job he has done as president?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I was "irked" because I asked about your knowledge of the deal to get a feeling if you even know what you're talking about and I get a copy and paste job from CNN.

If you don't even have an original thought on the matter, how can we be expected to take you serious in your criticism of Obama and the job he has done as president?

you assume your opinion is relevant to me though......its not, sorry

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not the language it's written in, it's the content within. There are so many buzzwords and rhetoric used in that post it hardly needs to be taken seriously.

Isn't that called baiting and trolling? What's the T&C say about that?

implying im "baiting" or "trolling"?

smh....

I am not going to imply, I am going to say you are.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It's not the language it's written in, it's the content within. There are so many buzzwords and rhetoric used in that post it hardly needs to be taken seriously.

smh....

And ill tell you im not.....uh oh stalemate!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yeah Obama hated America hence he wanted to change it 'fundamentally'.

He sure hates rich folks.

He sure hates gun owners.

He sure hates bankers.

He sure hates them fat cat ceo's.

He sure hates Republicans, and anyone else who don't get on their knees for his beliefs.

He sure does hate a hell of a lot of people.

And people make up this country.

So yeppers Obama does hate this country.

He wants to live in a that social 'utopia' progressives love so much.

Where there are no rich folks, free healthcare,free education. free birth control, and the state runs the banks, and healthcare industries.

Where their is no 'democracy', and there is only one party rule. HIS.

He doesn't hate any of these people. Even the Koch Brothers just hosted an event for the 'sweet 16' and one of the major topics was how to get more money to the poor and middle class.
Obama attempted a lot of good changes. He wasn't attempting to destroy the country. And he didn't. His job is almost over. He didn't do a bad job, he didn't do the job some expected, but not a bad job at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

smh....

And ill tell you im not.....uh oh stalemate!

I don't think so. No stalemate here. The whole thing...your copied list without sourcing, the title itself, is baiting and trolling. Almost every last thing on that list has been debunked.

Especially what you open with (or whoever it was that actually made the list)...The Spokesperson for the Marines agreed that Obama absolutely could ask Marines to hold umbrellas. He is the Commander in Chief , he and a few others can change the protocol at whim. However, the protocol is holding an umbrella to keep the rain off themselves, not off of the President and a visiting dignitary. Female Marines can carry an umbrella to keep the rain off themselves, in the hand that doesn't interfere with saluting.

I really don't feel like going after the other 29, Snopes and Politifact are there at our lesiure.
edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

forgive me...im new here

I am new here too but I'm traveling down the slippery slope you are.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here. Best thing to do is just ignore em and do as thou wilt. Oh i didnt source a quote OOOh... like its the end of the freaking world.

POst nazi-ism is alive and well it seems.

ANd yes Obama dislikes america and his wife too. remember she said she was ashamed Of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP youll find that anything dissing Obama will get th eObama brigade calling you out and calling you a troll here. Best thing to do is just ignore em and do as thou wilt. Oh i didnt source a quote OOOh... like its the end of the freaking world.

ANd yes Obama dislikes america and his wife too. remember she said she was ashamed Of it.

Her/his quote is an extremely long quote, a 30 point list.

You can diss Obama all you want, he disappointed me too. So, that is not the case. The unsourced list that has been debunked already is a problem if OP wants to continue here.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KZrkiller

a reply to: Sremmos80

forgive me...im new here

I am new here too but I'm traveling down the slippery slope you are.

Then put some ice spikes on your shoes and stop sliding.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Are you going to plagiarize every thread you create? And are you doing so through laziness, or are you just here to spread Conservative political propaganda as a part of your job?

Does President Obama Love America? Dr. Thomas Sowell Isn’t So Sure!

If you're being paid to try and sway the voting public, then you might want to consider being a little more creative in your efforts rather than basically copy/pasting entire Obama-bashing, Republican-ranting, Democrat-smearing content any one of us can find with a little Googling.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Does Obama hate America?

So you guys probably remember back in February the firestorm of denunciation of former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani, for having said that he did not think Barack Obama loved America, is in one sense out of all proportion to that remark -- especially at a time when there are much bigger issues, including wars raging, terrorist atrocities and a nuclear Iran on the horizon.

“30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC "sensitivity" measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them...for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women's rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere "workplace violence."
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers' blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) Cutting military health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Obama voters).
17) Ignoring a former Marine frivolously imprisoned in Mexico on trumped up weapons charges.
16) Using soldiers to help a terror-sponsoring dictator fight off outraged civilian protesters.
15) Purging the military of oath-keeping constitutionalists.
14) Imposing draconian cuts to the things we are actually supposed to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has no authority to even be involved in, like Obama's trillion-dollar health care takeover.
13) Silencing and criminalizing Christianity in the military.
12) Banning time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
11) Suppressing military votes.
10) Imposing ludicrous rules of engagement on our troops that have needlessly gotten many soldiers killed.
9) Appeasing our enemies, backing down after drawing "red lines" in the sand, betraying our allies, and dismantling our missile defenses...all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
8) Cutting troops down to pre-WWII levels, and then allowing illegal immigrants into the military.
7) Allowing veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals all over the country, after being warned about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to 'universal health care') back in 2008.
6) Abandoning three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) Releasing numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the leader of ISIS.
4) Releasing five major terrorist leaders to appease the Taliban into releasing one America-hating deserter.
3) Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while handing Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
2) Openly funding and arming Islamic terrorists.
1) Endlessly trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.”

So what do you think? was Rudolph right?

Very well written and spot on. His Beer Fest' was the first time that I realized he was completely over his head as a president. That particular incident was a prime example of jumping to conclusions before he had all the facts. I would have thought that by now, he would have learned but it continues (#22 above is an example). I'm really afraid of what will happen in the next 18 months. One race war and he'll declare Marshall law. After that, it's King Obama!

edit on 3-8-2015 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Haven't all of us here said something in the same vein? Like how lawmakers are bought and sold, how rights are being curtailed by intelligence agencies, how rights are being curtailed by the militarized police? She meant the government and how it works, like most of us. She didn't mean the ground we stand on.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

In her defense, she is new and perhaps has not caught on to the ins-and-outs of posting and T&C's.

Perhaps the benefit of the doubt is in order.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why you guys feeding a 2 day old account.

The election trolls are already coming, man its summer already
!

Shoo! trolll! shoo, ATS already has like 70% who hate Obama!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join