It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hit quote not edit.
edit on rdMon, 03 Aug 2015 17:12:09 -0500America/Chicago820150980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Not having the quotes in EX tags and providing a link to the source can be considered plagiarism, and it also makes it appear that you actually have knowledge of the deal, when in fact you only copied and pasted what someone else wrote on the issue.

I asked if you even knew about the terms of the deal and what makes it so bad, not CNN's opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why? Sanctions don't work when you have russia and china to deal with.

sanctions work no matter who "you have to deal with"

I don;t think you understand. We have had sanctions on Iran and they barely work because they can just trade with China and Russia. The sanctions are pointless and sanctions are only a precursor to war.

Who the hell are we to decide what a sovereign nation can or cannot do?

When that sovereign nation is an outward threat to other countries and high on the nuclear risk scale...yeah id say we should decide

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Not having the quotes in EX tags and providing a link to the source can be considered plagiarism, and it also makes it appear that you actually have knowledge of the deal, when in fact you only copied and pasted what someone else wrote on the issue.

I asked if you even knew about the terms of the deal and what makes it so bad, not CNN's opinion.

Oh so you are just being a pedant?

Gotcha...caryy on

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don;t think you understand. We have had sanctions on Iran and they barely work because they can just trade with China and Russia. The sanctions are pointless and sanctions are only a precursor to war.

When that sovereign nation is an outward threat to other countries and high on the nuclear risk scale...yeah id say we should decide

What threat is that? They've had the ability to create nukes and never have. They only wanted to make some damned electricity and we shut them down because people have been fooled to believe that they are going to nuke us all.

That belief is the product of propaganda. You've been told that garbage and so you just believe it without a second glance.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

forgive me...im new here

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Gotcha...caryy on

Trying to pass off someone else's opinion as knowledge of your own is dishonest wrong. You are plagiarizing someone else's work.

link   

What threat is that? They've had the ability to create nukes and never have. They only wanted to make some damned electricity and we shut them down because people have been fooled to believe that they are going to nuke us all.

That belief is the product of propaganda. You've been told that garbage and so you just believe it without a second glance.

Oh so you have some kind of inside knowledge? perhaps you could share it...since my head has been filled with propaganda....

link   

That wasn't to you, I went to edit my own post and hit quote instead so it made a new one.

Oh are we talking about Israel now?

Or the nation that hasn't attacked or started a war in your life time.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Gotcha...caryy on

Trying to pass off someone else's opinion as knowledge of your own is dishonest wrong. You are plagiarizing someone else's work.

oh you chose to carry on.....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I think Obama hates apsects of America. I think he wants to fundamentally transform America.

Bingo.

Although, come to think of it almost every politician wants to change something about America.. no?

link   

Oh so you have some kind of inside knowledge? perhaps you could share it...since my head has been filled with propaganda....

No, I don't have inside knowledge. It's out in the open for all to see. Always has been. All one has to do is look at the facts instead of believing what you've been told.

link   

That wasn't to you, I went to edit my own post and hit quote instead so it made a new one.

Oh are we talking about Israel now?

Or the nation that hasn't attacked or started a war in your life time.

yeah i get it...whichever side you stand on politically determines if you support iran or isreal....smh

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

His own intelligence says they are not making one.

Can you show the intelligence we have that they are?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh, you decided to plagiarize another website and try to pass it off as your own knowledge and opinion on the issue?

That's very dishonest and slimy of you.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, I don't have inside knowledge. It's out in the open for all to see. Always has been. All one has to do is look at the facts instead of believing what you've been told.

and what pray tell are the facts?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Well when they are so easy to get your hands on, legally or illegally, since there is something like 270+ million guns.
People are going to use them.

The point was that he hasn't taken the guns out of anyone's hands.

Proves Obama hates America because he fails to solve the unique American problems.

link   

The Israel comment was more tongue in check, I don't know your stance on them but I have my guess.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Notice you don't address all the questions asked to you, just the ones you can make a quick little jab with.

link   

Oh, you decided to plagiarize another website and try to pass it off as your own knowledge and opinion on the issue?

That's very dishonest and slimy of you.

yea i already said i just joined yesterday when sremmos pointed it out.....

but please go on and on and on ad frikkin nauseum about it.....sheesh!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The facts are that there is no information that leads anyone to believe Iran was seeking to build a nuke, they already could of built them if they wanted and we have been brainwashed to believe the opposite because someone's agenda does not want Iran to be a free sovereign nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join