It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: neo96

So your mad because obama has done the same thing has the past presidents?

The people before him didn't campaign on 'hope, and change'.

Big difference.

So if he would have had a different campaign slogan you would have been ok with his actions?

Nope.

My dislike of Obama is based solely on his ideology. That has been tried for over 100 years, and has been one hell of an epic failure.

Although someone does intentionally lied to get in to office saying they are going to change things, and is more corrupt than the last one.

Certainly doesn't rate too high on my like list.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So your mad because obama has done the same thing has the past presidents?

The people before him didn't campaign on 'hope, and change'.

Big difference.

well G-dubbya did campaign for "A Safer World and a More Hopeful America", and Bill Clinton had "It's Time to Change America" and "For People, for a Change ", Jimmy Carter promised y'all "A Leader, For a Change ".....

so it's not like you've never been disappointed on the hope and change front before - just not together at the same time

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think most Americans didn't have the emotional investment in other Presidents like they have in Obama. To admit he's wrong on ANY issue is to admit they were wrong on him. It's an all or nothing.

Sadly, I believe those with the largest emotional investment have been hurt the absolute most (namely the AfAm community).

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Erected new edifices you mean, himself first.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: kellyjay

It's not the language it's written in, it's the content within. There are so many buzzwords and rhetoric used in that post it hardly needs to be taken seriously.

Isn't that called baiting and trolling? What's the T&C say about that?

implying im "baiting" or "trolling"?

smh....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's not the language it's written in, it's the content within. There are so many buzzwords and rhetoric used in that post it hardly needs to be taken seriously.

It could be considered that, but I fear it would not apply as I am convinced they actually believe it all.

The propaganda has worked on so many it's very disheartening.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It could be considered that, but I fear it would not apply as I am convinced they actually believe it all.

The propaganda has worked on so many it's very disheartening.

so not agreeing with obama or his policys and thinking some of the policies he has made including his foriegn policy that some feel have made america weaker are just feeding off proaganda?

Wow....way to go trying to pidgeonhole free thinking into some kind of "borg collective"

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Indeed it is.

Bush and Obama's detractors are two sides of the same coin, pushing irrational hatred with an inability to look at anything outside their own narrow focus and an unwillingness to try and compromise.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

i gave examples in the OP......

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I have a hard time taking you seriously when the very list you provided of Obama's inadequacies are completely false.

He does not hate bankers, rich folks, hate people that do not kneel before him and has not tried to come for our guns.

Your post does not show any real threat Obama is to our country, or that he hates the country. Your post is hyperbole and rhetoric that has no basis in reality.

That being the case, who are you to decide what has or has not been a failure?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Since when has American politics ever been 'rational' though.

The entire aim of practical politics is two sides both content, and hell bent on convincing the masses,' Vote for US the other side sucks', and the other side is all too happy to reciprocate in kind.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The op is about obama hating america, not what people think of is bad policy's, he got in the presidents office by promising to keep the ship,going forwards, same as bush,clinton,bush sr, reagan,carter, ford.

Oabama does not hate america.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes, but there has been a swing away from respect. It used to be that the office of the president was respected, regardless of political party. Policies were disagreed with but there was debate, courtesy and common ground in some cases.

Line that up with the budget fiasco's of recent years and the rhetoric and sheer utter contempt and polarisation displayed first against Bush, and now Obama.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He does not hate bankers, rich folks, hate people that do not kneel before him and has not tried to come for our guns.

He sure does.

Obama was elected on his opinions. and opinions are how we get every law.

His opinion is what creates an EO, it's also how we ending up with the Frank Dodd Act, and ACA, and ever other asinine thing that has came down the pike in the past few years.

Hell his comments alone, mocking his critic's other comments like them 'right wingers clinging to their guns, and religion.' Them 'flat earthers' to anyone who disagrees with his climate agenda. Them 'fat cat ceo' .

HIS OWN WORDS.

Doesn't hate ?

If you say so, but his actions, and words show contempt of.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Line that up with the budget fiasco's of recent years and the rhetoric and sheer utter contempt and polarisation displayed first against Bush, and now Obama.

Only going to get worse. First it was the MSM now it's the 'internets'.

This is what AP has devolved too.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

so not agreeing with obama or his policys and thinking some of the policies he has made including his foriegn policy that some feel have made america weaker are just feeding off proaganda?

I didn't say that at all. I disagree with Obama on quite a bit.

It's the rhetoric and terms you used that leads me to believe that you are not looking at his policies and disagreeing because they are a true threat. You disagree because we have been told they are a threat.

You mentioned Jeremiah Wright, "fundamentally change the United States of America", the Iran situation and then you post a list of half-truth nonsense about all of the things he did wrong. Talking point after talking point. Rhetoric and bs.

Tell me, do you know the terms of the Iran deal? If so, what is bad in that deal?

If you don't, I rest my case.
edit on 3-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The frank dodd act was voted on...
And citigroup was able to take advantage of a gov shutdown to get parts of it.

Is that really your justification of his hate for the rich?

That he signed into a bill that prevented the banks from doing what caused our crash, again?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
Does Obama hate America?

So what do you think? was Rudolph right?

No. The goal of a politician is generally to push for more than you can get. He knows, as well as all out other Politicians that you the voter will vote for them if your pushing your particular goal. They fing LIE to you. Obama knows he has no further elections to get through so he is pushing agenda that will get Hillary votes.

The President is responsible for the direction the country is on but not in control of that direction. So a President will PUSH for more than he can get.

He don't hate America. He just wants to take America into a different direction than letting the Elite Rich people have it all. You can live in a deluded world if you like but that is where Democrats live.

You want to get your trickle down, then keep getting pee on by the GOP as they trickle you.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Commander and Chief? Laugh my guts out. Of course he doesn't love the bankers. Did Pinocchio become a real boy?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What laws has Obama personally passed that hurts rich people, banks and gun owners?

None, correct?

So you're just contradicting yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join