It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama hate America?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Does Obama hates America?

In my opinion, you can not love and respect a place that you do not have ties to from birth.

that is my answer.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

In my opinion, you can not love and respect a place that you do not have ties to from birth.

that is my answer.

Do you believe Obama is a Kenyan-born, illegitimate president?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

that is my answer.

That seems pretty silly tbh - what about someone who moves somewhere when they are an infant and who knows nowhere else??

there are many examples of immigrants literally putting their life on the line for their adopted country -in the USA you can get citizenship by service in the military, and there have been a number of posthumous citizenships awarded to non citizens who died in US service.

you comment looks to me like badly disguised birtherism sour grapes

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
From a Canadian article in 2009,

NY Post writer Ralph Peters, a former military intelligence officer, sums up the hate-America core tenets of the “Obama Doctrine” as follows:
(1) We’re to blame,
(2) Problems can be negotiated away,
(3) Problems that can’t be talked out can be bought off,
(4) Islamist terrorism doesn’t exist,
(5) It’s all our fault,
(6) Israel’s the obstacle to Middle East peace,
(7) Our nukes threaten world peace and we need to get rid of them,
(8) Our military is dangerous,
(9) Our intelligence services are even more dangerous than our military,
(10) It’s only torture if we do it, and
(11) Blame President George W. Bush.

The President Who Hates His Country

There is more scathing review of his first years in office in the article.
His actions prove the sentiment.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Seriously, obama hates amerika, now thats funny, did bush, clinton, bush, reagan, carter, ford all hate amerika too.

No, they didn't.

But it is obvious that Obama does. Judging by his actions rather than what he says. Just because we are talking about Obama, it makes Obama lovers immediately compare , or look for a similar outcome from other presidents, as if people are being unfair for asking these questions about him now, and no one asked them when other presidents were in office.

People never asked these questions of other presidents before, because there was no reason to ask. Other presidents didn't do things against America like Obama is doing, nor did they commit felony treason 14 times like Obama has.

The only thing different about Obama is that he can keep pissing all over you and when he tells you it is raining, you continue to believe him. He promised the black community that they would be given new opportunities and resources to bring about many changes for the better if they will vote for him and trust him. They are now much worse off financially and in many other ways that continue to impoverish them and all the other promises he made to pretty much everyone. As soon as the votes were counted though, he went the opposite way and thumbed his nose at everyone who trusted him while vacationing and golfing and looting the treasury so his real and true constituents could assist him with the largest money laundering campaign the world has ever seen.

Obama never respected a single person who voted for him because he knew the insult would be so great, that no one would ever admit to themselves that they had been crapped on in a way that destroys the dignity of the entire country, but allowed him to turn America into a place that matches what his communist play book instructs him will bring about those changes he wants to make and still have the support from those who still believe every promise he made will still come true somehow. He simply doesn't respect, or feel accountable to anyone, least of all his supporters, and their current condition illustrates that point very clearly.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh man dropping 14 felony treason charges?
What would those be.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

that is my answer.

Do you believe Obama is a Kenyan-born, illegitimate president?

Yes,he hates America because he is a Keynesian.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Barry Soetoro Hates America and America HATES Barry Soetoro!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

He sure hates rich folks.

He sure hates bankers.

He sure hates them fat cat ceo's.

Oh really? He talks a lot of smack about these groups but who does he hang around? Who does he socialize with? Who does he entertain during fundraisers?

Its sad that people buy his line of BS when he rants and raves about the "evil rich people"

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He loves all the money he'll make in America in a few years. And he'll make a ton. As all ex-presidents do.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I agree. The portions he hates are the rights, civil liberties and guarantees of the constitution given, and he's having a hard time changing that.

How do you find that?

I don't care what form the person arrives, but we need a full-time President who will *actually* do the job. Do it willingly, wanted and with all their faculties put in favor of their fellow Americans, not just their own self-interests, crony-ism and lining corporate America's pockets at the taxpayer expense.

Obama has done a full-time job. He golfs, but not more than any other president and he doesn't have to fly to a ranch in Texas to golf or mow a lawn 100x a year.

Vacations more than any other president. Golfs more. Google it.

Stands up for the criminals and has to be pressured to give servicemen their respect.

Continued the as he called it 'un-American' deficit from the now 'small' sum Bush had paid his cronies and vastly bumped it up.

Keeps trying to infringe on the rights and civil liberties of the people, more and more.

Had (maybe still has) the power to unite a nation, instead seemingly and constantly pushes to drive warfare among several facets of society. Many of his ideals and programs are Marxist in nature, and lies more than he's told the truth.

He's advocated for transparency in Gov't, yet his remains the most secretive tenure in Gov't with the exception of perhaps FDR.

Sure it's a full-time job, but so far, he's anything but a full-time President.

He's not the only problem in politics, yet he could institute the change to make it more difficult for legacy and/or lifetime politicians.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Too much to write and many are going to lose interest from this post, as it's so long.

Watch the news, read the papers, google it if neither of those sounds like a good time. Bush was horrible, but in contrast, he's looking just short of a perfect politician (as if there is one, lol)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If I am, I've checked the label, and it says 'Reality' - what's yours say?

Just do the deficit. Check where Bush left it, and check as of today or hell, even last year where our current President has it...he himself called the deficit then 'un-american'.

Then move to Obama's 'transparency' - I've not seen much of that since he took office.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

All 4 o f them should had been reprimanded too.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He hates kittens and fluffy bunnies too.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

and motherhood and apple pie!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Obama does NOT hate America

He just doesn't care either way

If only he hated

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

True enough

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

and motherhood and apple pie!

Dont forget he stole candy from babies!! and hes a commie!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

As expected, that claim is just a lie!

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

As expected, that claim is just a lie!

www.politifact.com...

Poltifact apparently has been caught being biased apparently. heres a link.

politifact biased example

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join