It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
(This is not about religion it is not about politics it is about nonsense.)

Once upon a time I visited a place where every man, child and woman were treated as equals.
I am not sure where or when but it was real.

The other day I took a walk in a park because I wanted to find the place I once visited the place I miss, the place I belong.

On the path there was hope it was bright people cared about each other but then the path became dark there was anger and hate.

For some bizarre reason hate is more powerful than love. Hate causes wounds both physical and mental.
I wondered why people hate each other.
There are reasons to be angry with an individual but I can not think of a reason to hate an entire race of people or an entire religion.

The place I visited is gone.

The place I once visited is real.
I want it.

Do you understand?

Am I insane?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have been there too, I was very real to me too. But it was like a shift of perception. Like going to a different place in the positive/negative spectrum.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

I'm there right now.
I thought I lost it once.
but now that I've really lost it,
I found it again.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I am going to have to go with what Reverbs said, is sums it up nicely for me.

And now I am able to do what I wanted , to learn about what I'm truly interested in all the time.

Another way to look at it is to build your nest, be the one to care for a flock of folks...you may find that not only do friends show up plenty but the rare ones that really do see and act.

It's all still based firmly in this now, if you see more than the next one....do more with it and teach for free lol.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join