It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Cecil The Lion Contacts Animal Psychic: Cecil's Last Words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
even if its bull# does that justify killing the animal for pleasure? this guy has to be brought to justice, i dont care if he´s american. he cant get away it.

Why is this any worse than any hunter shooting a dear, ever? Why aren't you calling for their heads? Lions are cuter? Because this lion had a name? Is it a legal issue, or a moral one?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OMG! What a waste of bytes. Please bury this. I like to tell people about ATS and don't like looking like a fool

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What absolute bullsh*t. Sorry but so called psychics are after only two things money and fame. This woman obviously saw this story was so big in the public eye, she jumped on it knowing she would get noted for doing this.

She is just as sick as the man hunting for fun. Playing with peoples emotions that are close the that animal.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I like Lions... I don't like Humans... enough said...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Me too!!! That is why I like the movie too.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

Oh, you knew him?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Nah mac, I like both Chris Kyle and Walter Palmer. They're both alright in my book.

I'm far more amused at the kerfluffle some folks allow themselves to get worked into over nothing.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is it absolutely neccesary to bash and debunk in the most harsh terms any one who dares state any thing out side of our extremely limited point of logic.
This is the Paranormal Forum, we have no contemporary science to confirm paranormal experience, thus we can not dismiss it based on our ignorance. Yes I am too ignorant. That just indicates I have a void to fill.
The world "is flat" rememeber?
We should have a place where we can "debate" intricate issues, as in other of the more "obscure" forums isn't that what ATS is about?
Heads up OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join