It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks Weller County Sheriff Department and new video of Sandra Bland during mugshot/intake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Would you put out the cigarette - request

vs

Put out the cigarette - command

A police ego got hurt.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Again, not trying to justify it. Just saying that there was more to it on her part than just the cigarette and the initial stop.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Again, not trying to justify it. Just saying that there was more to it on her part than just the cigarette and the initial stop.

Sure, bad attitudes all around. He should have just let it go.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Probably so, yeah.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I have 5 simple rules for engagements with LEOs. In my experience (and there have been a few) if you do these simple things more often than not you will be released with nothing more than a ticket. Failure to follow these rules tends to end up with steel bracelets.

1. Shut up
2. Sit Down
3. Keeps hand where they can see em
4. Don't run
5. Comply (Do as told)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YayMayorBee

may be way off on this but on the off chance this ever goes to any kind of trial didnt anon just shoot the investigation in the foot by hacking and illegally releasing the videos and thus would be viewed as "poisonous fruit" ie no longer be able to be used as evidence?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Most likely so, the way I understand it is any material taken to trial has to be kept under wraps as to not prematurely sway jury opinion. With them releasing it the way they did it very unlikely they can introduce any of it as evidence given the jury will have already seen it and have form an opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

yeah the only thing i see this doing for sure is make a change of venue much more pointless (ie if every ones seen video where would they send the trial to to find non biased jurors?) and welcome to ats btw^

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Amish jury??? just tossing that one out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Another Memphis officer was killed. This is going to continue to snowball. Who out on the street is going to know which officers are good professionals and which are corrupt.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Salaries of public employees are a matter of public record.

Go to city hall or the county building and ask for the list.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Anonymous' folks aren't as anonymous as they think.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's Anon, doesn't mean it's actual vigilante hackers, could be an agency linked decision. And not saying I'm supporting them in releasing that personal info anyway.

originally posted by: mikell
It was suicide not murder. Crack head drug runner and she knew she was in big trouble back in Chicago.

originally posted by: sycomix

Suicide nothing more, like was mentioned in a prior reply, she knew she was in deep #t back home. Wait a few more days/weeks, the truth like a turd in a low flow toilet will float back to the top.

Crack head drug runner and she knew she was in big trouble back in Chicago.
"deep ... back home."

She was? Can any of you share a source for that?
edit on 3-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: double quoted

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I have 5 simple rules for engagements with LEOs. In my experience (and there have been a few) if you do these simple things more often than not you will be released with nothing more than a ticket. Failure to follow these rules tends to end up with steel bracelets.

1. Shut up
2. Sit Down
3. Keeps hand where they can see em
4. Don't run
5. Comply (Do as told)

you would love north korea, youre a perfect 'citizen'
if the above is your logic, and we don't start to police the 'police' then you will soon be adding step 6 - 10 in just a few years.

LEO's uphold the law, period. and ask you to do what is legally enforceable. ( I'm sure you have a rebuttal to this sentence)
If a LEO is Emotional or has (mental) issues with people's attitude, they should not be entrusted with a weapon.
if a 6yr old make you feel threatened, or a 130lb female so much so, you panic and act irrationally, bring your badge and your gun to the station and go apply for a receptionist job.
if your assessment of a situation is to immediately clutch your gun, then you critical faculties do not qualify for someone entrusted (paid) to protect and serve ( all ).

*Grabs popcorn*

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
It's Anon, doesn't mean it's actual vigilante hackers, could be an agency linked decision. And not saying I'm supporting them in releasing that personal info anyway.

It was suicide not murder. Crack head drug runner and she knew she was in big trouble back in Chicago.

Suicide nothing more, like was mentioned in a prior reply, she knew she was in deep #t back home. Wait a few more days/weeks, the truth like a turd in a low flow toilet will float back to the top.

"deep ... back home."

I think his source might be behind the thin veil of anonymity of the internet, right above the ignorance and bigotry shelf.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

And verbal abuse of the officers, if I recall correctly. Failure to comply is still an enforceable offense. Not trying to justify it. Just saying.

Being a teacher, I'm verbally abused all day every day by high school students! If I can take it, I'm sure a police officer can take a few verbal abuses now and than. Cry me a river... These police officers need to have a back bone to go along with that badge they wear. As a professional, they should be taught how to defuse and calm irate citizens. Heck, it wasn't like she was a physical threat to him.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i love it
a couple days ago several people on here were claiming she was actually dead and laying on the floor for that mugshot

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think waller county have proved without a doubt that she was not killed, so if anonymous go ahead with this nonsense it will not be justified and will just cause further division in america, and play right into the hands of those who are trying to start some kind of race war.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: dreamingawake

"deep ... back home."

I think his source might be behind the thin veil of anonymity of the internet, right above the ignorance and bigotry shelf.

Guess so. Seen that stated in quite a few places but no one has shared a source for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
what these group of 'hacktivist' don't realize is that they are taking the 'law' into their own hands, and ultimately guilty of being judge jury and executioner like most these LEO.
a lot of people jumped the gun in this case.
but what's puzzling is that this entire time the video could have been released by the dept and was not.
the initial arrest video was doctored that is what put doubt in a lot people's mind.
edit on 3-8-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join