It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Russia study UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Moscow, Dec 29 - Iran and Russia are to finalize an agreement for the construction of the Zohreh satellite for Iran.

In a meeting between Iranian Ambassador to Moscow Gholam Reza Shafei and Russian Federal Space Agency (Rosaviakosmos) Chief General Anatoly Perminov, the two sides agreed to carry out joint space projects, including construction of satellites and excha nge of experience.

The two sides also reached an agreement on bilateral cooperation in the scientific study of UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects).

Shafei and Perminov stressed expansion of bilateral cooperation particularly in space research and construction of satellites.

link

Is this admitting that ET exist? With recent news about UFO hovering near Iranian nuclear facilities I would guess that there is definately something going on...
Maybe something like that happens in Russia too?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have no doubt that many countries have alien spacecrafts and are studying them. The only mystery (for me at least) is why they cover these things up.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Found this interesting:UFO over Baku
That is pretty old news, but somehow conected to the previous news I posted I think. I'm beggining to be more and more suspicious...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If this is legit, it's only because they want a better peep at those US spy drones buzzing over the nuke factories, hehe....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have no doubt that many countries have alien spacecrafts and are studying them. The only mystery (for me at least) is why they cover these things up.

Because the government's don't believe everyone can handle this information, they think that if it gets official that ET exist it might undermine many religions and cause global and economic issues. But that is an interesting article, do you have a direct link?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquidus

Because the government's don't believe everyone can handle this information, they think that if it gets official that ET exist it might undermine many religions and cause global and economic issues. But that is an interesting article, do you have a direct link?

which article are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The one in your first post about Russia and Iran supossedly conducting research on UFO's.
ok nm... I see the link ,Thanks

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Liquidus]

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Liquidus]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghost88

I have thought about this a long time and have come to the following conclusion. Perhaps you can follow my thoughtful line of questions:

In order to understand a mens action you'll first have to understand their intention. The same goes for government.

� Who is the greatest authority, has the greatest voice, is most powerful nation in the world?

� Why is this particulary country regarded as such?

� If huge ships from other civilizations were dekorating our pretty blue skies, who would (following the above logic) take over this position, now in the hands of a certain country?

� If it became public knowledge (as it should have been for many years ago) that we are not alone, that they are watching us, then who would you ask to merge the dispute between Israel and Palastine? who would you ask to help us end world hunger, to fight disease and so on and so on?
Would you ask George W. Bush or the representatives of an advanced civilisation who has traveled across the galaxies to come here?

� Who would loose authority and who would gain authority?

"You can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time!".

You now know the "why" for the cover up of extraterrestrial lifeforms visiting earth. If we were to "wake up" and feel that they were more than welcome, who would we stop listening to?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Moving along to the next question in this process: Are they hostile or friendly ?

� If a small country had it's airspace violated by a forign force, repeatedly, who was known to be incredibly superior, and very hostile, would they fire at their planes?

� If a small country had it's airspace violated by a forign force, repeatedly, who was known to be incredibly superior, but had never used force in history, would they fire at their planes?

� Why are the transnational alligance against the aliens firering at such a superior force violating our airspace....?

� If they are indeed shooting at our visitors and that our visitors are vastly suprior, does this indicate that the aliens are hostile or firendly?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

In closing arguements, if the shaddow government stand to loose all with us realizing we have unexpected guests, what would they be prepared to do to prevent it? If they loose everything unless?

Who would we run to for protection if we were all seriously frightened of a superior race out to harm us? Who could then keep their positions of power and enjoy the support and tax dollars in the future as they do now?

A missile defence system to shoot them down, a microchip'ed population hurdled into compact cities... in other words, a population under control and scared.

If you get a snakebite you only need logic to determine what bid you, no further evidence is required.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As usually well said Cade

I wish people in our goverments would answer to this

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes, there will be a time when all will accept this as true, How it will be done, It's obvious the U.S. will not be the leader.... I guess it's a easy play to appear stupid... It think were in 1st place....

top topics

join