It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Video capture from Pastrengo, Italy by tourist at their hotel."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am looking for some answers about this footage I just found. It seems a little familiar so I'm going to assume it's not from last week like the upload date suggests, but perhaps from the last 5 years. This footage seems incredibly fake but what am I looking at? This object looks like a real object, the camera's light adjusting shows that those lights are real lights. I am reminded of things that look like this at amusement parks, like big giant swings you pay 10 dollars to ride on. But.... Near the end of the video the object starts to float towards the left. Did someone just edit two videos together to make this hoax video? Does anyone have the answers for this one?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HowAreTheyDoingThat

Originally from 3rd phase of BS. Fake. People would be freaking out if that thing was hovering over a public place in broad daylight.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HowAreTheyDoingThat

I can't belie your actually posting this...

If you read the comments on YouTube, the site from which you got the link from, they even go on about where it comes from (ThirdPhaseoftheMoon) which is known for hoax, WHICH OTHERS HAVE STATED IN THE COMMENTS that you clearly did not read.

Please don't post this B.S. anymore without doing some Simple READING!!!!

MODS, Please just Delete this thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

The OP is new to this site and probably new to UFO hoax channels , a little understanding goes a long way.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The OP is new to this site and probably new to UFO hoax channels , a little understanding goes a long way.

...(Deeeeeep Deeeep Breaths...) Yeah, your right Gortex.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

WOW! The OP states it's a hoax. Maybe you should read the OP before going on a rant.

Now that you will hopefully go and read the OP can you answer the question they put forth?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So MODS now that this is in the HOAX bin does that mean this clearly stated hoax video is actually real ? Or saying the hoax is that this is a hoax of a hoax? Or the video doesn't actually exist and therefore a hoax? Or the request for the technical details of how they perpetrated this hoax is a hoax?

edit on 8/3/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow. Bunch of meanies in here. He knows it's fake. He's asking how they did it. It's a tech question. Any video techs out there that can explain the process properly?

EDIT: Off the top of my head I would say it looks like a balloon/blimp. Notice how it's kind of pushed around by the wind. Not nearly as big as the angle of the shot makes it out to be. Those flashes look to be camera flashes from people taking pictures of it or near it, so it's fairly low to the ground. That's my take but I don't really deal with video too much.
edit on 3-8-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: My take on the video

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
Wow. Bunch of meanies in here. He knows it's fake. He's asking how they did it. It's a tech question. Any video techs out there that can explain the process properly?

I wasn't being mean (intentionally) and I didn't take the OP's comments and thread title as an indication they were curious how such a video could be faked.

If you're genuinely interested, I could explain it to you. It's sort of boring though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

He doesn't STATES it's a hoax, he asks the question "Did someone just edit two videos together to make this hoax video?"
Maybe you should learn the english language more.

And if he read the comments on the YouTube page (which i briefly skimmed over), he could have had his answer questioned before bringing it into ATS...

AND, if you read THIS thread, you could "read" my acknowledgement of what Grotex stated earlier.

edit on rd22Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:22:59 -0500K201585931am8 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

edit on rd26Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:26:50 -0500K201585031am8 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wow. That response wasn't to me. Sorry SirKonstantin.
edit on 3-8-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: Because I can't read. LoL

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

All good buddy!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's crap like this that makes people push away from and close-minded to UFOs altogether.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all the help guys, looks like this ThirdPhaseoftheMoon # is really hurting everyone's reputation. I'll be sure to ignore all their videos. And a big # you to them. The video just looks really authentic, I like how well it was done.

top topics

join