It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police investigate claim Child Sex abuse case dropped to protect Sir Edward Heath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Michael Shrimpton seemed to back this up over 2 years ago.

He initially claimed Ted Heath was a paedophile who had his victims murdered by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht. Savile was the supplier. Then he goes off into some very strange territory....

I am starting believe that since Savile died we have had peeks at what is possibly one of the biggest conspiracies in history. The 'power brokers' are still keeping a lid on it at the moment but the cracks have been opened. They have been forced to concede ground and let the token celebrities and dead politicians be exposed.

Maybe a new generation of politicians, police officers and people in the intel services are slowly making inroads?

But I still suspect that this whole disgusting practice is so huge and so widespread in global society that it may take another generation to get to those still involved in it all now. Perhaps the battle for justice will never be won.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Isn't it amazing what rich and powerful can get away with

Disgusting

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i'm surprised you consider michael shrimpton credible

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: mirageman

i'm surprised you consider michael shrimpton credible

I didn't and still don't in the main. But he and people like David Icke seemed to have known something and then wrapped it all up with other claims that seem far out and unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm an American and rather confused why so many rich and powerful men in the UK have this proclivity towards boys. As people with a substantial amount of money, power and prestige to jeopardize with such heinous acts , I would think if they were so inclined it would not be done with the knowledge of any other person, with the exception of the victim. I just find it hard to believe that such an epidemic of immorality has endured for so long and amongst so many men with so much to lose. It baffles the mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: megabogie
That is the best question so far. They are brought up to keep the money and riches they are going to inherit. The only way to prepare them is to make them into cold calculating Psychopaths with no empathy. They start by giving no love and replacing their parental responsibilities with a NANNY. They then send them to public/private schools where again they are abused, bullied and sexually exploited. They do this because they know some pussy foot liberal as a son would probably lose what they have built.
You have to be completely uncaring to make the decisions they make. Without so much as a sleepless night.

Rape is about power. Cameron and heath look like bullied geeks who have/had no problem making these decisions and commiting these acts.
Fox me no-one batted an eye lid when it was happening. They all knew in the corridors of power and it was probably humerous to them that their boss was what he was.
The people standing up for heath keep saying he couldn't have done it because he had several security men with him at all times. That raises more questions than answers.
It is about power and control.
They helped to supply the kids for him.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

I would think if they were so inclined it would not be done with the knowledge of any other person, with the exception of the victim.

Well I think there are a number of reasons for this;

1. If you're rich and powerful the chances are you're also reasonably well-known too (or think you are). So how would you go about procuring your 'victims' without being seen? Rock stars don't tend to score their own drugs do they? They get others to do it for them so that they're not photographed on a street corner in a seedy part of town.

2. I'm certainly no expert (honest m'lud) but I don't imagine identifying and procuring such victims completely on your own, without any assistance, is that easy. Far easier to 'just say yes' when someone offers to undertake all that nasty business for you, surely?

3. It increasingly appears that these influential figures were 'honey-trapped' into potentially abusive situations, all at the instigation of the Security Services at the behest of... who knows, Prince Philip, Mountbatten, Willie Hague? That appears to be the entire reason for the existence of Dolphin Square - a one-stop shop for the abuse/blackmail industry. Just as abuse is about power, so is the blackmailing of such abusers.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
I'm an American and rather confused why so many rich and powerful men in the UK have this proclivity towards boys. As people with a substantial amount of money, power and prestige to jeopardize with such heinous acts , I would think if they were so inclined it would not be done with the knowledge of any other person, with the exception of the victim. I just find it hard to believe that such an epidemic of immorality has endured for so long and amongst so many men with so much to lose. It baffles the mind.

Most were brought up in a culture were child abuse is unofficially the "norm".

Everyone jokes how in Eton, Harrow and other private schoo,s the kids are abused by the pervy house master.
Well these abused kids then grow up to become the monsters that fill our banks, parliament, royal family and BBC.
And abused kids have a tenancy to become abusers themselves leading to a cycle.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well these abused kids then grow up to become the monsters that fill our banks, parliament, royal family and BBC.

Yep - and I may be wrong but I also don't think there's the same concept of 'the Establishment' in the US. Sure, there are political dynasties (Kennedy, Bush et al) and a similar system of powerful corporations and media organisations. But I don't believe it has been ingrained and formalised over centuries in the manner that it has here. And I might even suggest that, whilst money is a large part of it, it is less so than in the US and is more to do with power, tradition and the maintenance of the status quo.

Everything and everybody that forms the Establishment here is so intricately and intimately linked. The same schools, the same clubs, the same pastimes, the same professions... all cycling over-and-over with each new generation for centuries.

And, crucially, those who stand to gain the most from the continuation of this cycle are prepared to do anything, no matter how repugnant to we plebs, to maintain it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer

originally posted by: crazyewok

Yep - and I may be wrong but I also don't think there's the same concept of 'the Establishment' in the US. Sure, there are political dynasties (Kennedy, Bush et al) and a similar system of powerful corporations and media organisations. But I don't believe it has been ingrained and formalised over centuries in the manner that it has here. And I might even suggest that, whilst money is a large part of it, it is less so than in the US and is more to do with power, tradition and the maintenance of the status quo.

Everything and everybody that forms the Establishment here is so intricately and intimately linked. The same schools, the same clubs, the same pastimes, the same professions... all cycling over-and-over with each new generation for centuries.

And, crucially, those who stand to gain the most from the continuation of this cycle are prepared to do anything, no matter how repugnant to we plebs, to maintain it.

I don't know. I think the USA establishment is just as big and stems from its British links.

Plus many American elite family's are heavily linked to ours.

Just look at things like bohemian Grove. I think it just gets less attention in the USA as many still belive in the system and the" land of the free" propaganda.

End of the day they are controlled by the same banking and MIC family's as us and they are the core of the social elite.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Agreed 100%....
The dead and the also rans are merely the sideshow to keep the masses happy that 'something is being done', I seriously doubt whether any real convictions will come of any of it, another 'Janner-Gate'!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RonPalmer

Definitely - If you are born into the "Establishment" you are almost guaranteed a place at Oxbridge and no matter how mediocre you actually are you will get a probably high paid job somewhere

Oxford University’s Bullingdon Club of 1987

Looking like some 1980s New Romantic Band - Let's call them "Spandau Bully"

courtesy : www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Members:

1. Sebastian Grigg

Friend to David Cameron, lives nearby, in Holland Park. Oldest son of Baron Altrincham, Anthony Ullick David Dundas Grigg very priveliged as a partner at Goldman Sachs . He made an unsuccessful bid to be a Tory MP.

2. David Cameron

Current Prime Minister. Son of a stockbroker and through his paternal grandmother, Enid Agnes Maud Levita, Cameron is a lineal descendant of King William IV .

3. Ralph Perry Robinson

A former child actor, he had a walkon part in the 1984 film Another Country, that study of public school homosexuality and betrayal.. He now lives in a village near Salisbury, Wiltshire, where he makes furniture.

4. Ewen Fergusson

The son of former rugby international turned British ambassador in Paris Sir Ewen Fergusson, Ewen Junior - Rugby and Oriel - is now a partner in the banking and finance section of City law firm Herbert Smith.

5. Matthew Benson

Family were wealthy merchant bankers - Benson spent three years working for Morgan Stanley before setting up a property consultancy. Now a director of Rettie and Co, an Edinburgh-based property company, he married in 1997 Lady Lulu Douglas-Hamilton.

6. Sebastian James

Son of Lord Northbourne, a major landowner from Kent. Owned a DVD rental business, Silverscreen, and a web business, ClassicForum, which was supposed to be an eBay for rare books.

7. Jonathan Ford

The president of the Bullingdon "Bullies" had a spell in the City as a banker with Morgan Grenfell before going into financial journalism and now deputy editor of a financial website, and married to Susannah Herbert, literary editor of the Sunday Times.

8. Boris Johnson

Editor of the Spectator from 1999 to 2005, MP for Henley since 2001, his chief occupations outside journalism and politics would seem to be amusing television quiz show audiences and being unfaithful to his wives (two, at the last count). Mayor Of London. Very amusing in a foppish sort of way which endears him to the common folk of the isles. Very right wing as well.

9. Harry Eastwood

Worked in corporate finance at Storehouse, the retail group. Co-founded 'Filmbox' which aimed to operate vending machines for people to rent videos from. The business was a failure before it even got off the ground. Is now commercial director for a company called Monkey.

Now I am not suggesting any of these are involved in anything illegal. But they all stand on the "glass ceiling" which only a few are allowed to rise through. Others like ageing rock stars, rich celebrities and self made men like Branson are touted as friends to court popularity with the voting masses. I would guess that's how, a couple of generations before, a former wrestler and rather odd DJ, Mr. Savile, managed to work his way into these circles. Perhaps his useful procurement skills helped him establish connections with the higher echelons of the British Establishment?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And let's not forget the in-breeding. Even our Prime Minister is married to his cousin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join