It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda guilty of genocide against Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Usama Bin Laden (UBL), the leader of Al Qaeda, is promoting genocide against any non Islamic government with a focus on the USA. Check out the whole interview, but look at this UBL answer in particular:

Interviewer: "We heard your message to the American government and later your message to the European governments who participated in the occupation of the Gulf. Is it possible for you to address the people of these countries?

UBL: "As we have already said, our call is the call of Islam that was revealed to Mohammed. It is a call to all mankind. We have been entrusted with good cause to follow in the footsteps of the Messenger and to communicate his message to all nations. It is an invitation that we extend to all the nations to embrace Islam, the religion that calls for justice, mercy and fraternity among all nations, not differentiating between black and white or between red and yellow except with respect to their devotedness. All people who worship Allah, not each other, are equal before Him. We are entrusted to spread this message and to extend that call to all the people. We, nonetheless, fight against their governments and all those who approve of the injustice they practice against us. We fight the governments that are bent on attacking our religion and on stealing our wealth and on hurting our feelings. And as I have mentioned before, we fight them, and those who are part of their rule are judged in the same manner. ..."

After reading this interview, its clear to me the UBL is very openly stating this is a war to turn all nations into Islamic nations. Its seems to me that he (UBL) is making this a war of muslims vs the world. I so often read news and threads mention that the USA is waring against the Muslims and Islamic nations. But the very leader of Al Qaeda himself openly states the he is doing the same thing against the USA and other non Islamic nations.

UBL wants to convert the world to Islam. And he is using force to do so. Genocide seems like a powerfull word to use here, but is it? I think the reason people havent been using this aggressive term in regards to OBL's intentions is due to the fact that UBL's capability isnt capable of genocide like results yet. I.e. his intention is there, but his rate of execution is slow due to his means.

UBL wants to eradicate all non Islamic peoples, starting with the Americans. Thats genocide my friends. Lets just hope that the good guys keep him from gaining the means to do it.

I am curious to hear from all the people who so aggresivly post here stating that the US is at war with Islam. please, read UBL's responses very carefully and see that its just the opposite. I should also note this interview happened 2 years before 9/11.

Link to the interview:

www.pbs.org...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by skippytjc]

[edit on 29-12-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is like the 10th or maybe if you look close enough, 100th time this year an action or interview from OBL or Islamic organisations justify or distract from an accusation made against Bush, his administration or the soldiers in Iraq.

Bush is accused of waging this war against Islam and Iraq, instead of terrorisme, OBL comes out and makes a statement that makes you come to your conclussion. "Hes making it a war against the US and the world in the name of Islam, so why can't Bush make it a war against all of Islam"

Other example, Prison Scandal, immediatly shadowed by several beheadings, don't get me wrong here, some of the beheadings were real. But if your a dumb, uneducated, unequiped militia in Iraq who's best understanding of communications is watching tele and talking on a phone, and you see that supposedly other people of your side are doing beheadings, there is a good chance, that if your extremist enough, you'll actualy copy their actions. Psyops isn't only to screw with our minds, but also to screw with theirs.

The more things are put out by "OBL" and other organisations right when things look a bit bad for the US or alies, the more it all stink like day old elephant dung.

PsyOps they call it and wheewee, if it still isn't clear to some people that Osama has been in custody for a long time already, maybe still fullfilling his contract with the CIA(seeing he always sings exactly the song the CIA/US/Bush needs him to sing), then dang, you'll never wake up I guess.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

UBL wants to convert the world to Islam. And he is using force to do so. Genocide seems like a powerfull word to use here, but is it?

It goes beyond Genocide. He wants every one that sis not muslim to die. Not just Americans, but all nationalities. If you are not Muslim, he wants you dead. Is there a word for that?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Originally posted by skippytjc

UBL wants to convert the world to Islam. And he is using force to do so. Genocide seems like a powerfull word to use here, but is it?

It goes beyond Genocide. He wants every one that sis not muslim to die. Not just Americans, but all nationalities. If you are not Muslim, he wants you dead. Is there a word for that?

Muslim Inquisition maybe?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Muslim Inquisition maybe?

I know this is a serious subject, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read this. It immediatly brought to mind a Muslim Mel Brooks in a rob singing "The Inquisition, what a show!" Awsome movie

Back to being serious. You are probably right. Its the same type of mentality that was around during the inquisitions. A bloody and terrible time in the history of humanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I do not have anything to add. I just wanted to compare my tiger and dragon avatar to Kidfinger's dragon and tiger avatar.

new topics

top topics

join