It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong: On the Moon we were ordered by ALIENS to 'move away'!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Tinel

Alleged by who, exactly?

It's also been alleged that there are Nazis on the Moon, that the world is flat, that the Queen is an alien shape shifting lizard, etc.

Thomas Cantwheel(pseudonym).In 1992 UFO researcher Timothy Cooper began to receive letters and photocopies of MJ-12 documents from this source.The interesting thing is that about 90% of what that Cantwheel guy(or more likely the team behind the "guy") was saying in the early '90s is almost identical to the stuff that Delonge is saying,down to the subtlest of details.Amazing similarity.I was shocked to find zero search results on this name here on ATS,despite the thousands of Delonge and TTSA related posts.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

originally posted by: JimOberg
I missed his comments on this, and I may regret asking this, but what did he say he thinks we found on the moon aside from rocks and dust and one American robot probe?

He didn't say.Here is the actual quote:

" There's nothing different in the Department of Defense when it does something big. So when we landed on the moon, they're gonna go and give you something to chew on. They're gonna go out and find a conspiracy. They're gonna plan out the conspiracy. They made everybody think that we never went there. That way, when you ask questions, you're asking questions they want you to ask. They didn't want the conspiracy to be the real fu@#ing question, which is,"What was there when we got there?"

PS:Are you the real James Oberg from "NASA's Unexplained Files" and other UFO related documentaries?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
DeLonge waaaaaaaaaaaaay over-estimates the number of people who think the landings were faked, and falls for the same trap many Americans do: the USA is not the centre of the Universe and does not have sole control over the Apollo history, nor over the information about what's on the surface of the moon. They certainly did not make "everybody" think they didn't go, and if they were concocting a hoax they did a really, really poor job of it given how easily the claim falls apart.

Full quote available here:

www.papermag.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thanks, that transcript is very helpful.

Yeah, I'm the notorious 'NASA shill'. Sadly I’ve misplaced my charge number and the address to send my accumulating stack of invoices. If anybody can provide that, there’s a finder’s fee in it for themv or the charity of their choice. [grin]

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

"Would be nice if there was video of him talking about being ordered to turn away once halfway there,..."

I missed that. When/where do you imagine he actually said that?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

There is no light without the dark.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

According to Delonge the Fake Moon Landing conspiracy theory was created by the US national security apparatus because they wanted the public conversation to be about "what if we never really went to the Moon?" and not about "what did we really find on the Moon."

This does not make a bit of sense.
For one thing most people never believed the "we never went" conspiracy theory to begin with.

The truth is.... these are both fake stories to tell around the campfire.
we went and found rocks... nothing else.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

Are the moon hoaxers the ones who believe we went or the ones who believe we did not go?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This whole thread should go to the hoax bin

The original article came from gaia,the site of titans the likes of wilcock and goode etc.No original links to run to,no sources no nothing.

A mod should transfer it at some point.Neil armstrong never said anything of the sort

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Moon hoaxers" are the ones whose faith tells them that man has never been to the moon despite the overwhelming evidence that proves they did.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Moon hoaxers" are the ones whose faith tells them that man has never been to the moon despite the overwhelming evidence that proves they did.

I equate this unfortunate trend to people who think it's fun to take a ridiculous stance on something but then get so caught up in the thrill of trolling that they forget it was all a goof to begin with. Moon fakers, flat Earthers, holocaust deniers, etc. They know what they're saying is factually unfounded, but they enjoy the attention they get from being provocative. Maybe it's an Internet thing. The Internet certainly doesn't discourage it.

I'm amused by the people who will argue that the USA never went to the Moon and that it was all a hoax, but then will argue that Neil Armstrong encountered aliens while there who "warned us off." They're extra funny.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join