It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK assasinated over plan to reveal alien presence on earth - Is this new evidence or old hat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: uncommitted

No, it was more than that. JFK wanted to blow the lid off all of it. Lobbying, alphabet agencies, skull and bones etc. ALL OF IT! There are so many reasons he was wacked, we will never know who put the plans in place.

However, people in this thread have mentioned central banks and they are more than likely completely correct. This is one of those events that we will never get the truth of, just like 9/11.
:

Of course all of this is conjecture, but seeing as his father was fairly complicit in so many things that could easily have led to serious charges (conjecture of course on my part, but well founded at least), he would have been implicating his own old man. I'm always amazed why JFK is sometimes seen as whiter than white with no baggage - now his brother on the other hand, that may be a different story.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
Of all the theory's as to why he was assassinated, for some reason revealing alien presence is not on my list and I'm not adding it.
How can someone be so right, and so wrong at the same time. Maybe it has something to do with the misapplication of the word "Alien". Re-context the word and a whole new set of paradigms open up. Have fun with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He could have been killed for a lot of reasons, but UFOs wasn't one of them. He actually got killed because a fairly well-trained loser wanted to make a name for himself.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It was obvious that he was actually killed because he was about to release the North Pole postal address for Santa Claus.

"Ho, ho, ho, you ungrateful @#$%"!

(BLAM).

Speaking of the North Pole, what zip code would we assign to it? 00001?

Everyone knows no one can encircle the world in one night, and visit all the children, or could it be done another way. Santa was abducted, by a dark clone......... A dark evil clone, with no heart.

...we're not going to make any more toys!" THE SANTA CLAUSE 2

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher012

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
I believe he was killed for many reasons.Main reason being,he wanted to change things for the better.

B I N G O

JFK was the last "real" president that we've had.
Everyone since then has either been paid for in advance or "woke up" to reality shortly after they were elected.

Ron Paul wouldn't have made it 3 months into his presidency I think.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: Watcher012

I believe he was killed for many reasons.Main reason being,he wanted to change things for the better.

B I N G O

JFK was the last "real" president that we've had.
Everyone since then has either been paid for in advance or "woke up" to reality shortly after they were elected.

Ron Paul wouldn't have made it 3 months into his presidency I think.

I'm not sure why that legend persists. Although of course not proven with irrefutable fact, it's highly likely that JFK arranged for mafia backing...

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Does that constitute being paid in advance?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Sad...but true.

I think that's why Bobby was killed,too.He wouldn't "toe the line".

The mistake people make with the JFK assassination is,they worry about the who instead of the why.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: FinalCountdown

Sad...but true.

I think that's why Bobby was killed,too.He wouldn't "toe the line".

The mistake people make with the JFK assassination is,they worry about the who instead of the why.

Or maybe, whoes line wasn't being towed? It's highly likely the mafia helped JFK win at least several seats on the assumption he would not push them too hard and also assist them in sorting out the Cuba issue which cut into their cashflow. He didn't deliver (see Bay of Pigs fiasco). There are multiple theories around this which seem as reasonable as any other.

Robert Kennedy was pushing hard against organised crime and making a big noise about it. Hoffa being one example.

Two fairly good speculations about the 'why'.
edit on 4-8-2015 by uncommitted because: typo

edit on 4-8-2015 by uncommitted because: Added Hoffa

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Might wanna check out LBJ and Mac Wallace also when reading up on JFK.

edit on 4-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: typo

edit on 4-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Might wanna check out LBJ and Mac Wallace also when reading up on JFK.

I was looking at the why, not the who, but at the end of the day it's all speculation and I'm not sure anything could ever be proved now.

I still maintain that the mafia is the most likely answer for JFK, and Joe Kennedy is a link between the two, but then maybe I read too much James Elroy.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I have no doubt the mob was involved at some level,but they couldn't make the secret service stand down or cover up the evidence such as the autopsy.

But you are right, this thread is about the why not the who.

edit on 5-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: content

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have no doubt the mob was involved at some level,but they couldn't make the secret service stand down or cover up the evidence such as the autopsy.

But you are right, this thread is about the why not the who.

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure how far the tentacles of the mob went in those days, fairly much based on what they could blackmail people in authority with or threats said people would treat with a lot of gravity.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I listened to coast to coast 30 July 2015 and Linda MH's report on a 77 year old's confession of a conversation he had with CIA's Hunt about the reason JFK was wacked. Is this new material and does it carry weight?

www.youtube.com...

Old hat, but the confession is new to me. Here*s a short chronological keyword list:

(Donovan)
Truman
Rosswell NM 1947
CIA 1947
Majestic 12 1947
Kennedy
Interest
Speech

Now.. would CIA want to remove Kennedy, well - depends on if the 2nd was more CIA friendly and how serious the consequenses releasing Alien information to the world would be.

Personally, if the interests to the US are worth enough to keeping this a secret for 60 years - then I agree with that desision.

Also, if 1% of all the abduction stories are true - would you really want to know the truth - knowing that you'd live in fear the rest of your life? I'm guessing no.. and there are alot of stupid people that will prefer not knowing of the 0,0000001 chance of being mutilated, abducted, experimented on, or - loosing faith in religion etc.

One could also look at what the reverse engineering of craft would do to society. 50% of all jobs in the world are driven by the Oil sector. The outfacing of oil needs to be done slowly, or society will fall apart. New Tech needs to see slow advances.

As for the military balance, this is huge. If all else is lost, and only then, this card should be pulled forward.

Think about it..

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No he was assassinated due to his reluctance to invade Vietnam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join