It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK assasinated over plan to reveal alien presence on earth - Is this new evidence or old hat?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I listened to coast to coast 30 July 2015 and Linda MH's report on a 77 year old's confession of a conversation he had with CIA's Hunt about the reason JFK was wacked. Is this new material and does it carry weight?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It was obvious that he was actually killed because he was about to release the North Pole postal address for Santa Claus.

"Ho, ho, ho, you ungrateful @#$%"!

(BLAM).

edit on 3/8/2015 by chr0naut because: The great American Novel!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I listened to coast to coast 30 July 2015 and Linda MH's report on a 77 year old's confession of a conversation he had with CIA's Hunt about the reason JFK was wacked. Is this new material and does it carry weight?

www.youtube.com...
NO..I've heard that one long ago.

I believe he was killed for many reasons.Main reason being,he wanted to change things for the better.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

He wanted to take over the Federal Reserve and he blew up their plans for Cuba, by their I mean the shadow government.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
JFK was killed because he was attempting to eliminate the Federal Reserve. You can do the research yourself if you like, but there is a LONG list of people who died suspiciously or via assassination who were anti-FED.

JFK Assassinated for Opposing the FED

FED's Murderous History

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I don't find You Tube video's as evidence (nor C to C )whether old or new so it's hard to tell. I seriously doubt President Kennedy or any other President would reveal the secret that aliens exist as they will not have to as aliens would be able to reveal this secret themselves with or without the permissions of anyone on earth.
edit on 8/3/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Time has taught us of the influence of the israeli secret service on american politics and Kennedy didn't support israel, so I suspect with their given record of murders of non-sympathisers and scientists etc they are a huge contender for this murder.

Who did it though in the end is only important in that I doubt they blamed the right person and the murderer has got away with it so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
I believe he was killed for many reasons.Main reason being,he wanted to change things for the better.

B I N G O

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

He wanted to take over the Federal Reserve and he blew up their plans for Cuba, by their I mean the shadow government.

Yup can't plan to take down/replace fed without dying

These guys are hardcore mean

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Part 1: Watergate Break-In Retired Attorney Douglas Caddy

Part 2: Wanted to Know

Watergate Lawyer and Author Douglas Caddy - Dark Journalist

Liszt: I would like to know how these Presidents before and after JFK dealt with this (Majestic-12) Group that were/are in control of the off-world technology? And how did/do they deal with the alien presence?

Caddy: Eisenhower, I think, had the most knowledge about the alien presence at that time. Eisenhower was deep into this subject and might have even met with representatives of the alien intelligence. But Nixon was his Vice President. Nixon was Chairman of the 54/12 Committee, which oversaw covert activities. And I think Nixon probably possessed 80% of the knowledge that Eisenhower had on the alien presence and Majestic-12. And Nixon, when he became President in 1968, the first thing he did was try to get hold of the research project, the Majestic-12.

In 1960, Nixon As Eisenhower's V. Pres.
Asked Billionaire Howard Hughes
to Secretly Assassinate Cuba's Castro

Back in 1960, Nixon (as Vice President to Dwight D. Eisenhower) contacted Howard Hughes, in the summer of 1960 and asked Howard Hughes to arrange the assassination of Castro without the U. S. government's fingerprints on it. Howard Hughes agreed to do that. Hughes had done a number of things for the government and was one of Nixon's secret donors. And Hughes delegated to Robert Maheu, his right-hand man. He sought out assistance of the Mafia and organized crime and the CIA was already onboard, you might say.

?

They asserted that Douglas Caddy had to be in on the conspiracy with the burglars and that in the past he had been shadowed when he frequented a leather-Levi gay bar in Greenwich Village in Manhattan.
Shoffler and Leeper related that Douglas Caddy had been working as a White House attorney in a sensitive position. They claimed that I was butch enough to entice Douglas Caddy, a masculine gay guy, into a sexual affair to obtain the information they wanted. They told me that this was the most important thing that I could do for my country and that I would be well-paid if I undertook the assignment.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

No.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

www.youtube.com...

Hi, no, it's not new material, there are heaps of conspiracy theories about why JFK was killed, none offer irrefutable proof, but as most are based on some known factors while ET existence is not, I personally wouldn't consider it in the category of reasonably likely. Then again I'm not convinced with the Fed theory for multiple reasons.

For what it's worth, I think it's more to do with the bay of pigs which is something those aggrieved with the whole Cuban situation at the time would have considered him personally responsible for.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Of all the theory's as to why he was assassinated, for some reason revealing alien presence is not on my list and I'm not adding it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Lay slew overhead" is an anagram for "Lee Harvey Oswald" problem was it didn't go over Kenedys head.
There was a problem with the "Office of Intelligence Liason".

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

When you have made enemies of the Federal Reserve, the military industry and the FBI... well. Get some life insurance.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald is not the real cause of JFK's death, What really happened was when Lee Harvey shot at JFK, Chuck Norris deflected the shot with his beard and out of pure astonishment, JFK's head exploded.

Sorry had to do it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't know about aliens, I kinda buy the FED thing, but all i know for sure is 2 things. 1. Dealey Plaza has some cool stuff going on, I find myself in the part of town alot. 2. They turned Lee Harveys old house into an awesome bar www.leeharveys.com

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No, it was more than that. JFK wanted to blow the lid off all of it. Lobbying, alphabet agencies, skull and bones etc. ALL OF IT! There are so many reasons he was wacked, we will never know who put the plans in place.

However, people in this thread have mentioned central banks and they are more than likely completely correct. This is one of those events that we will never get the truth of, just like 9/11.
:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As others have said, he tried to back currency with silver. The Fed didn't like it so enter "JFK conspiracy".

Aliens? Not so much but there are a host of reasons, currency being the foremost reason IMHO for JFK being assassinated.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I remember a series from the 90's called DARK SKIES
In that series the idea of Kennedy being assassinated because of the alien threat was a pretty central part of it.
It is a good series, well worth a watch if you like sci-fi.
As to whether he was killed really due to something related to aliens...lol I have no idea, the whole Kennedy assassination is such a hot mess you might as well say it was because Onassis wanted Jackie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join