It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Philadelphia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Text Navy Hi everyone !! Obviously I'm new to the site and find it absolutely intriquing. This may be a way off in left field question but I must know and only hope I am not the only one who can smell death. No for real. I work in a hospital and every single time I smell this "aroma" right before a patient dies. I am right 100% of the time even when my own father passed. I used to think it was cool but not so sure anymore. Any comments? please be kind but honest.
edit on 3-8-2015 by EdithBumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Want a job?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
funny, I think

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdithBumper
funny, I think

Useful planning tool; if you hone it and use it…

Bit envious, in fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, you will have to fill me in on the ins and outs of PA as I am fixin' to move up that way in the next few weeks.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EdithBumper

Have you considered selling insurance?

Welcome to the mortuary of unreason.

edit on 3/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
notmyrealname....thank you, finally someone believes me, do you have a unique gift?

Punisher75...what part of PA are you moving to?

chr0naut.....errrrrrrr

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Punisher75...what part of PA are you moving to?

About 20 mins north of Bloomsburg in a small town called Millville.
I am hoping to find work up there as things are not so great where I am here in Florida.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bamapana

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bamapana

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Probably shouldn't have went on strike….

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75
Nice!. I have a friend who graduated from Bloomsburg Univ. last year. Beautiful area. What's bringing you up this way?
According to bamapana, there are no "jobs"... lmfao

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Punisher75
Nice!. I have a friend who graduated from Bloomsburg Univ. last year. Beautiful area. What's bringing you up this way?
According to bamapana, there are no "jobs"... lmfao

Well like I said I am going to be looking for work... any kind of work really, I lost my job down here like 2 years ago, and have not been able to find anything that offers more than 25 hours a week, at min wage.
Makes it hard when you have 3 other mouths to feed. LOL

So the wife and our two sons are already up there staying with her mom and step dad till we can find a place and I am looking for campgrounds that will let me park my truck there so me and the Dog will have a place to sleep at night.
This whole starting over thing kinda sucks. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Are you originally from Florida? I'm sorry to hear you and the family including the dog are going through tough times. I suppose we all have been there. Do you think its true when they say "what doesn't kill you will make you stronger"?

I look at it this way, your family notices how hard you are trying to pull it together with an end result of you all being one unit. It's not easy I'm sure but life isn't to begin with, at least for majority of us.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Are you originally from Florida? I'm sorry to hear you and the family including the dog are going through tough times. I suppose we all have been there. Do you think its true when they say "what doesn't kill you will make you stronger"?

I look at it this way, your family notices how hard you are trying to pull it together with an end result of you all being one unit. It's not easy I'm sure but life isn't to begin with, at least for majority of us.

Question 1. Am I from Florida Originally?
No I am not from Florida originally. I am from Ohio Originally.

Question 2. Do I think its true that what does'nt not kill us makes us Stronger?
I dunno if what doesn't kill us makes us stronger is true or not, I suppose so long as it doesn't just maim you it might be helpful. LOL

Well I am not a real big fan of the idea of staying with my in laws at the age of 40, hence the reason I will be "camping out of the truck" for a bit.
A 40 year old man should not be going around asking for charity, that being said the other three the wife who is 28 and my two sons a 13 year old autistic child and a 10 folks don't need that kind of headache ya know? LOL
edit on 3-8-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with finding ways to feed yourself and family. Times are tough for all of us but we have to keep going and remember to "stop and smell the roses"

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Did you smell Hitchbot before he was killed? Why didn't you do anything to save him!?

(Welcome to ATS)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Leonidas beat me to the snarky comment...

I'm somewheres in Chester County. Transplant from the plains and a five year stint in the Atlanta metro area.

@Punisher75
PA is interesting. There are jobs if you have a skill set or more importantly, connections. I just started at a bakery today. Buying beer can be a pain in the rear. I'll have to look up where youre looking to move to. After 3 years here, I finally feel settled.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My manners weren't great...sorry Edith. Welcome the the rabbit hole. Your abilities don't surprise me. PA is interesting, very unique in my travels. I've seen things I can't explain rationally yet were very real here.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

PA is interesting. There are jobs if you have a skill set or more importantly, connections. I just started at a bakery today. Buying beer can be a pain in the rear. I'll have to look up where youre looking to move to. After 3 years here, I finally feel settled.

Well I am thinking it will not take too long to feel settled. I never felt "at home" in Florida anyway, I dunno if it is just the Part of Florida I am in but it is significantly different than Ohio, in quite a few ways.
Not to mention that I have neighbors here in Florida who's windows I can look through, in Ohio I had ALOT more space.
I am really not a fan of having people live besides me, in front of me and behind me in such close proximity, I never could get used to it. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join