It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun like 'stone' on mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ha reply to: SheopleNation

He sourced the original image. It's there too.

How do you figure its alive? You'd be one of the last I'd hear say that and I see nothing to indicate that. But there IS something on that wall.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I'm pretty sure funbox found this thing about a year ago.

Probably this is one of his original finds. He and you and others have found quite a few of these Spoke Creatures, and they have been discussed in-depth on the 2014 anomalies thread. The other one you found, and posted soon after his post, can you move that one over to the anomalies thread as well. Interesting how editors are amazed and ga-ga over this quite interesting discovery, but for some of us, who have been with the anomalies thread since the start, we got our amazement and ga-ga-ness a bit out of the way last year. Lots of Spoke Creatures on that thread, and when even more of them are found, and finally a few geologists and marine-exobiologists start to write papers about them, then that thread will be at the forefront of....something (or other).

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

so none other than ATS has released research on it? That sucks,

Can you link the 2014 finds? That would be great.
edit on 3-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a little Martian getting out of the sun and taking a break.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Found the original image that is very grainy and blurred when blown up but I can't see any difference in that and the OP's posted picture. They appear to be original to me.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

But what is it? Probably a rock.
edit on 3-8-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst
There's a bigger, more splayed-out 'one' to the left hiding in a shaded crevass at the same strata as the one here. For me, there's too much articulation and symmetry in both to be just fragmented rock.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I noticed some of you had trouble spotting it initially.

I saw it almost immediately, and my brain registered it as "that sticks out like a sore thumb". Seriously, this is one Mars anomaly that I can say truly seems to be an object that is out of place, which then could also mean that it is artificial. I would imagine that if it IS an ancient artifact of some kind, it is in the least made out of natural materials (carved from surrounding rocks). Again, Dr. Brandenburg speculates that the Martians were similar to the ancient Egyptians as far as their level of advancement. That hypothesis stems from meticulous research of the alleged monuments on Mars (ex. Cydonia pyramids).

I don't know, guys that thing really sticks out to me. However, keep in mind that NASA is notorious for blurring images to hide things (it's just obvious at this point), so if they are still running that course, I feel they would've seen this, and hidden it. The counter argument to that would be the fact that many people in the ET/UFO spectrum feel that we are nearly inches away from some sort of disclosure, in which case they may actually start leaving these types of anomalies unedited in their images for us to find. A trickle down, piece by piece, slow burn disclosure.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just watched Alien. I can confirm that it is 100% a face hugger.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Looks like a crab like animal to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Looks like a crab like animal to me.

Do you mean the Spoke Creature or your avatar?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well it aint a rock,im pretty certain on that one.Im still waiting for the usual "anti imagination" members to stroll on in and say its nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It's beyond me how everyone seems to not be able to see that. Last I checked rocks don't have what look like legs ala a spider. Not only that in the original photo the object is a different color then the rest of the rocks.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe some people on here have small moniters. They cant see it. Those appear to be appendages. Only one looks to be something else and travels up the rock grade. You guys cant see the smile on the wide lion like face in the foreground? You cant see the space type helmet on the figure behind it? Get a better moniter. A big clear one

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I enjoy pictures of Mars. Highest line of rocks on the left side. There's a rock pointing upwards. It looks like a Easter chick if you zoom in or a baby face if you look very close.

On topic, It does look odd but nothing stands out. With mars pictures if you let your imagination run wild you can picture all sorts.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm using my phone so the picture quality is a real struggle

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Looks like a creature to me..

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Looks more like a [well] fossilised crab or sea urchin...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You all know that all the nasa photos are fake right?
There's never been any rover landing on Mars or any other planet, its all fake.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Can you please tell us how you got such a clear and detailed image in your blow-up?

What exactly have you done with it? Filters etc.

Thanks in advance, and please do reply

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Umm....I hate to sound cliché, but there's nothing there but ordinary, wholly unremarkable rocks...

^ how much do they pay this guy.

Are you on ats all day long?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join