It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TzarChasm

In fact I say we're created by the hebrew God of the Bible.
And that we will all answer to his judgement not Boy Monkeys.
And if you can refer to anything that man has done, said or
written to prove I'm wrong? Then so can I to prove I'm correct
and righteous.

Care to take a ride?

Not really. All I have to do is look at your posting history to appreciate what a massive amount of time I have just decided to not waste. Stalling, stonewalling and running 'round bushes is not my idea of a proper debate. But you were never here for a debate. Can't prove the earth exists to someone who insists on keeping their eyes closed, and if that's your idea of triumph, that's your loss to live with.
edit on 11-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

In fact I say we're created by the hebrew God of the Bible.
And that we will all answer to his judgement not Boy Monkeys.
And if you can refer to anything that man has done, said or
written to prove I'm wrong? Then so can I to prove I'm correct
and righteous.

Care to take a ride?

We can "listen" to what you BELIEVE ad nauseam.

This thread is about PROOF. Proving a Creator.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Annee because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

All I have to do is look at your posting history to appreciate what a massive amount of time I have just decided to not waste. Stalling, stonewalling and running 'round bushes is not my idea of a proper debate.

Well you know you don't have to spend your time like that.
You would also be wasting my time

Yes annee you've repeated yourself redudnantly enough for all of ATS.
edit on Rpm81115v12201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You came here knowing it was a debate, and knowing what that entails.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

All I have to do is look at your posting history to appreciate what a massive amount of time I have just decided to not waste. Stalling, stonewalling and running 'round bushes is not my idea of a proper debate.

Yes annee you've repeated yourself redudnantly enough for all of ATS.

Then I expect results, since you have admitted acknowledgement that this thread is about proving a Creator.

Back to you.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You came here knowing it was a debate, and knowing what that entails.

You say that like I'm treading on you're turf or something.

This isn't West side story.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You just gonna keep ignoring annee's request? Figures. You just want a Jesus-themed circle jerk. The actual topic, however, is a debate. It's right there in the title.

Since there is no actual debate taking place, I'm gonna withdraw to the sidelines. I need a refill anyway.
edit on 11-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I made my opening statement.
I don't see yours.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You just gonna keep ignoring annee's request? Figures. You just want a Jesus-themed circle jerk. The actual topic, however, is a debate. It's right there in the title.

Since there is no actual debate taking place, I'm gonna withdraw to the sidelines. I need a refill anyway.

Are you joining the debate or are you just going to be
an annoying side kick with a hitch in your gitalong?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I don't see yours.

The title of the thread isn't "Opening statements about the Creator of the Universe" it's "Proof of Creator of Universe". So where is your "Opening Statement" that you mention??? Link please...

There had better be some proof of a creator in there too or that's it. This whole thread is going nowhere and has been from page one when no proof was given there or any time since.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't see yours.

Your opening statement?

Basically you "high fived" another poster.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Randyv's opening statement.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

LMAO. Nice deflection. You just did EXACTLY what I predicted and changed the subject away from your flawed gender evolution argument, rather than addressing my points, like usual. Look, I get that you strongly believe in a creator, but why the blatant dishonesty to promote it? Why do you ignore every single point and change the subject every time anybody calls out your false claims? If they aren't false, then you''ve got nothing to worry about.

The fact is, you NEVER address counterpoints, you do this every time. You pretend that nobody has debunked your arguments and then just keep spouting them as if they are relevant.

Maybe you've never heard of "Thou shalt not bear false witness"? Remember the story of Jesus getting upset with the people selling stuff inside of the holy temple? Why do you suppose he did that? Because greed and monetary gain shouldn't be part of spirituality. The same thing applies to lying. In modern times, Jesus would be calling out people LIKE YOU because lying and being intentionally dishonesty to promote a believe system that advocates honesty and empathy is counter intuitive.

The calculation goes that the probability of forming a given 300 amino acid long protein (say an enzyme like carboxypeptidase) randomly is (1/20)300 or 1 chance in 2.04 x 10390, which is astoundingly, mind-beggaringly improbable. This is then cranked up by adding on the probabilities of generating 400 or so similar enzymes until a figure is reached that is so huge that merely contemplating it causes your brain to dribble out your ears.

One mathematician once said, "I know evolution is false, because the math just can't support it, no matter how hard I want it too. I don't believe in God either, we got here some other way, that's all I know."

Of coarse this person is referring to abiogenesis as part of the greater concept of how we got here.

I'd ask you to provide evidence of this baseless assertion, but we all know you won't. You just make stuff up constantly with no backing, much like you've been doing this entire thread with your off topic posts that prove absolutely nothing.

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I got the math odds from a pro-evolution site

At least they admit it.

Then why didn't you provide a link? The lies continue.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Some people just take a lot longer to mature.

Yes, Randy. Because lying to promote your personal faith and then deflecting all counter points as if they never were written is totally a sign of maturity.

If you don't like what I'm saying quit talking to me.

Or you could try staying on topic in the thread. This thread isn't about baseless assumptions. Maybe you missed that part.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't see yours.

The title of the thread isn't "Opening statements about the Creator of the Universe" it's "Proof of Creator of Universe". So where is your "Opening Statement" that you mention??? Link please...

There had better be some proof of a creator in there too or that's it. This whole thread is going nowhere and has been from page one when no proof was given there or any time since.

You weren't expecting that to actually happen were you?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

how about the fossil record and the facts apes and man have separate ancestry records...

What does that even mean? Are you ever going to provide any sources for your claims or explain any points in depth or are you just going to keep repeating false statements over and over? Do you not understand what is meant by proof?

that's some real evidence against evolution and a strong argument for creation as well...

Except for the fact that you haven't actually provided this evidence, you just made a statement and pretended it was fact or that it proved anything about god.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
That's just a huge subject. Maybe Jesus paintings depicted by so called "Christian" groups showing a halo or disk around Jesus' head. In fact that same depiction is that of Ra and Osiris of Egyptian lore among others. The Sun God, the halo, the disk.

It's not rocket science to see the mythological influence of ALL religion, except for the true one.

Sorry Chrome, you just claimed you had proof and then you cited subjective artwork. If you think pictures or statues proves your religion, then what about all the statues and depictions of Zeus and other gods? Nothing that you said is proof. It is subjective. Statue builders and painters can be wrong. Art can be abstract and it can also be based on faith. Art is not proof of anything. If it is, I can prove that the Star Wars movies really happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You weren't expecting that to actually happen were you?

I had my doubts of course but I'm always willing to see what they have to put forward. It would be disingenuous for me not to listen.

But of course I wasn't expecting them to provide actual proof. They never do and never will. It's not called "Faith" for nothing ya know.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

how about the fossil record and the facts apes and man have separate ancestry records...
that's some real evidence against evolution and a strong argument for creation as well...

How about the fact that your statement is patently false and the ancestry is the same for all great apes, which includes humans. Please demonstrate a citation that shows otherwise. It's not a statement against evolution at all and neither is it an affirmation of creationism in any way.

Was it not atheist's responsible for the 2 proven to be faked "missing links"?

Is believing in the reality of evolution really synonymous with Atheism? Interesting. But then again, it was actual biologists and Anthropologists who pointed out the errors with every known hoax and showed them for what they were. It was an agenda to promote the hoaxes sure, but not an agenda based on Atheism.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You sound so surprised.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join