It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well I'm not about to step into a trap on the theory of order, but what I stated remains true...

But you can believe we are an open system if you like...
edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Nope, what you said is just gobbledygook.

The first law of thermodynamics only applies to closed systems. If you can't explain how the universe is a closed system then it completely destroys your point.

But, if you can show the universe is a closed system then your deity which you have claimed exists outside of the universe can't act on the universe because then it wouldn't be a closed system.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I said it was a logical assumption based on the first and and second laws and my statement is therefore accurate...

So you need to think on that...

Maybe it would prove that...
maybe it's proof of why he can't be found or does not come to visit I don't really care but what they definitely do is assume creation...

Maybe that's why he took the form of a man because that was the way...

After all Jesus is the truth the light and the way...
edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

OK, I thought about it and logic dictates that you do not have a clue.

You have knocked over chess pieces and crapped on the board too many times.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Well, now you can try and prove Jesus.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I used the first and second laws to form that...

I did not say it has to be true only that that's what it assumes...

I am being quite honest...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's written in all kinds of books best I can do for you...

I would go to his grave but have been told he left it...

I guess you will just have to assume that's what's been said...

I can provide a link for you if you like to those words, but yea can't prove Jesus any more than you can't...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I can provide a link for you if you like to those words, but yea can't prove Jesus any more than you can't...

That's OK.

There plenty of prove Jesus threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let's start with debunking tradition and examining history. Here is a picture of a first century sculpture that I took at the British Museum depicting a first century execution. This photo, actually is a more accurate portrayal of how Jesus was executed. Veneration of the cross comes from mythological traditions, more than likely linked to the god Tammuz.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You wanna know something funny Annee?

I like you just fine, I have read a lot of things you have not said to me,in other threads that were rather brilliant and see you have a good nature and found you to be kind and endearing...

You wanna know something else?

I like to argue 8)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome

Let's start with debunking tradition and examining history.

No thanks. I've probably been in more Prove Jesus threads in 20 years then you have.

I believe there was a real man the myth is based on.

But, that's not what this thread is about.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You wanna know something funny Annee?

I like you just fine, I have read a lot of things you have not said to me,in other threads that were rather brilliant and see you have a good nature and found you to be kind and endearing...

You wanna know something else?

I like to argue 8)

I'm a gramma.

It's my nature to try to get a young person to observe themself.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Did the internet exist back then, or did you have to dial in to a bulletin board like we did in the 80's? Ha Ha I'm just joking with you.

No thanks. I've probably been in more Prove Jesus threads in 20 years then you have.

Did the internet exist back then, or did you have to dial into a bulletin board like we did in the 80's? Ha Ha I'm just joking with you.

edit on 11-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

Indeed - no one is saying you do not have the right to believe in god if you want - the OP was about PROOF, and others have said there is PROOF available....but the evidence presented hasn't worked well for all us atheists yet - as far as I can tell the evidence that has been presented isn't very good at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Did the internet exist back then, or did you have to dial in to a bulletin board like we did in the 80's? Ha Ha I'm just joking with you.

Did the internet exist back then, or did you have to dial into a bulletin board like we did in the 80's? Ha Ha I'm just joking with you.

Started with ICQ.

My ex is a computer tech. He set me up. I just play

edit on 11-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Indeed - no one is saying you do not have the right to believe in god if you want - the OP was about PROOF, and others have said there is PROOF available....but the evidence presented hasn't worked well for all us atheists yet - as far as I can tell the evidence that has been presented isn't very good at all.

But I got you thinking.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

But I got you thinking.

I doubt it.

Us atheists are used to this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

But I got you thinking.

I doubt it.

Even though I am a believer in God, I have much more in common with atheists than I do with the religious. It is a matter of proof, and if I did not know what I know I would be right there with you. But as it stands, the proof stands in my favor, so I wish to teach folks that the ridiculousness of religion is not representative of the true facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

But I got you thinking.

I doubt it.

Even though I am a believer in God, I have much more in common with atheists than I do with the religious. It is a matter of proof, and if I did not know what I know I would be right there with you. But as it stands, the proof stands in my favor, so I wish to teach folks that the ridiculousness of religion is not representative of the true facts.

What proof are you referring to that stands in your favor?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

But I got you thinking.

I doubt it.

What proof are you referring to that stands in your favor?

That's just a huge subject. Maybe Jesus paintings depicted by so called "Christian" groups showing a halo or disk around Jesus' head. In fact that same depiction is that of Ra and Osiris of Egyptian lore among others. The Sun God, the halo, the disk.

It's not rocket science to see the mythological influence of ALL religion, except for the true one.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join