It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Collateral

Math is not biased either

No, but the people collecting the data can be.

FTR I am not Athiest or religious...what does that make me? Agnostic? Is that what they call it these days?

I find it amusing that people think that we have enough data and understanding available to make a decision one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You got that right!

The atheists are down to one liners again?
How redudndant. Stay tuned for some great
ad-hominems coming up after these messages.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

how about the fossil record and the facts apes and man have separate ancestry records...

that's some real evidence against evolution and a strong argument for creation as well...

Was it not atheist's responsible for the 2 proven to be faked "missing links"?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I got the math odds from a pro-evolution site

At least they admit it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There are lots of individuals stories on both sides. People are individuals, remember?

Overall, statistics show atheism increasing and religion declining.

From Bible-Belt Pastor to Atheist Leader: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Some people just take a lot longer to mature.

Insults?

In what? Your second post in this thread?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Show me where...

I think you are lying again, it's ok to lie to yourself...so you figure it's ok to do it to me too?

First stop lying to yourself...

You can't take anything straight on, can you?

Always have to turn it around and make it about someone else.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Math is not biased either

I like how atheists are willing to play these impossible odds, but won't consider a creator, faith in crazy long shot odds, statistically considered impossible not just once, but in the double digits in every field from cosmology to abiogenesis.

With these odds your faith is science is very strong. Just like my faith in a God as a Creator is very strong.

There is a logical reason for playing the odds in the way you describe. I personally don't go along with some of the odds given by these people all the time. But for now I'm not even going to question their accuracy because how accurate they are doesn't even matter as I'll show you.

God as is being described by most in this thread is a Being so Incredibly powerful, so amazingly beyond our understanding that it created our entire universe, including time, life, universal laws, space, and anything and everything imaginable. Our Universe is amazingly complex and is constantly being studied and it seems that as much as we know just creates more questions needing answers.

Taking this in to account you must conclude that those incredible odds that seem so improbable as to be considered impossible are still infinitely more probable than a God so powerful that he created such an improbable universe. Think about it. No matter the odds for life in the universe or whatever, the God that would be responsible for creating it would also have to be more complex and powerful than that universe that was created. So if the odds seem impossible for what happens in that universe, just imagine what the odds are for there being a God that is at a level of complexity and power beyond that universe.

The odds of a God so powerful to create our universe, including the laws which govern it, would be far greater than the odds found within his creation. Because Gods complexity would be so much greater than his creation.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

And what of thermodynamics?

the first law of thermodynamics states that the total quantity of energy and matter which are in the Universe is constant...

The second law of thermodynamics states that matter and energy change from complex and ordered states to disordered states...

this means the universe could not have created itself nor have existed forever because it would have run down long ago...
this means then that the universe including all energy and matter was therefore must have at some point been created...

edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Space

edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Wording

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Seriously WTF!!!!!

NO!!!!!

Before spouting off what the laws of thermodynamics are you need to learn what they are and you obviously haven't.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

that is an accurate assumption based on the laws of thermodynamics...
edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Clarification...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have accurately said that you do not know what the law of thermodynamics means.

On that at least we agree.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

There are lots of individuals stories on both sides. People are individuals, remember?

Overall, statistics show atheism increasing and religion declining.

From Bible-Belt Pastor to Atheist Leader: www.nytimes.com...

This is a prophecy. Atheism will increase, and religion will be done away with. Except the only true religion. This is because God hates the fact that religion does not represent what he has taught.

"The beast and the ten horns (Governments) you saw will hate the prostitute (Religion) They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked...God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose." (Revelation 17:16-18)

We see a huge religious movement that is untaught about the bible. They constantly are trying to get elected into office and promote their opinions, but they do not know that God has willed religion to fall in order to expose hypocrisy and glorify those who are entrusted with his knowledge.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

no you are wrong...
I have started playing the evidence game...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

What you have shown there is that revelation doesn't actually prophesise anything at all - people have added stuff to it to make up their own versions to suit their own purposes.

Which would seem to make them false prophets by your standards wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

no you are wrong...
I have started playing the evidence game...

How is that?

You certainly haven't provided evidence of anything except your low comprehension level??

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Clearly not...

unless of course that was beyond you...

but that's ia a clear indication of your level of intelligence as well as...

More delusion...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Then explain how the universe is a closed system.

Define the boundaries of the universe.

Because we all know that the first law applied to isolated/closed systems and only closed systems.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome

This is a prophecy. Atheism will increase, and religion will be done away with. Except the only true religion. This is because God hates the fact that religion does not represent what he has taught.

If you choose to believe that, that's your right.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TheChrome

If you choose to believe that, that's your right.

Thank you. You have the right to your beliefs as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join