It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: InTheLight

I don't believe I need to proove God exists...

Are you here to prove there is a Creator of the universe?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Oh look, atheists talking about God and the Bible. They have churches for that you know.

No, atheists do not have churches for that.

They have universities

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

go to the beginning read his op you just proved their is a creator to this thread...

so are you saying you can not go far enough back to begin to accept the fact that things have to have a start?

Atleast all things bound by or governed by scientific law I assure I did not make up the definition...

the Chicken or the Egg???
You need a creator in the equation to quantify...
Disprove that...
That is also evidence of creation, someone something started it...
And they made the rules and are not bound by them...
And like it or believe it or not that is the truth of it...
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: InTheLight

I don't believe I need to proove God exists...

Absolutely, you do not.

But if you have had an epiphany in relation to the creator, that can be shared.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Fact is: you can't prove or disprove God or Creator.

All anyone has is belief. Science is limited to known knowledge ---- which can change at every knew discovery. And is also limited to our own existence. For all I know some one/thing could flip the master switch and POOF!

It seems to me that before anyone can even start to Prove the Existence of God, it would first need to understood what "God" is supposed to be and what kind of evidence supports the existence of such a thing.

For example, proof of My own existence could start out by stating that I exist in Human form on this planet at this time. Evidence to support this could be given by documentation of my birth, pictures of me throughout the years, medical records or an actual exam that determines if I do in fact come back with positive results showing I'm human and alive here on earth right now. I could also meet and talk to those who may question my existence and so on and so forth.

The difference is that to prove my existence means knowing what a human is and checking to make sure I fit that profile. Then verifying I am in fact alive right now and on this planet which could be done various ways. But what kind of verifiable forms of evidence can we apply to God the Creator??? Is there any real verifiable data that is consistent with such a thing??? Is God supposed to look a certain way??? What kinds of consistent details are always considered to signify the presence of God??? Miracles??? Angels??? Booming voice from the sky??? Are those always consistent???

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Consider the facts... we know that our perception of reality is based on what we expect (see: Quantum physics). We are all a part of THE consciousness, intelligence, or program. We create our own realities based on what we expect, we are all a part of the bigger "Machine, God, Pagan God Earth Mother".

WE are what you basics consider GOD. You are GOD, I am GOD, my drunk uncle Ralph the molester is GOD. There is no need to argue a higher power when we are all running as root in the Unix reality that is this universe. Go ahead and chmod yourself to 777 and make a billion. It just doesn't matter!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Creationism is dead, Jim.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

. . . something started it...

I'll go with something started it.

How about heat, static, friction?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If I did that for one person I would be happy I offer only what I consider to be evidence, If I could make you believe that does not equate proof either only God can remove the veil that's his laws at work again in my opinion...

Well there I go giving more away...
Shall we move on to dimensions now?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I personally believe that you can however, prove or disprove specific deities that have been claimed to exist. It really irks me when people say you can't prove or disprove god. That's wrong, in my opinion. You can't prove or disprove there is something that fits the concept of god, sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Consider the facts... we know that our perception of reality is based on what we expect (see: Quantum physics). We are all a part of THE consciousness, intelligence, or program. We create our own realities based on what we expect, we are all a part of the bigger "Machine, God, Pagan God Earth Mother".
WE are what you basics consider GOD. You are GOD, I am GOD, my drunk uncle Ralph the molester is GOD. There is no need to argue a higher power when we are all running as root in the Unix reality that is this universe. Go ahead and chmod yourself to 777 and make a billion. It just doesn't matter!

I want to know what/who ROOT is; or at least the identity of the SysAdmin/Superuser.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

what made these forces exist?

and why are they what they are?

Are they bound by laws which govern them?

Who put those laws in place?
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Oops

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

go to the beginning read his op you just proved their is a creator to this thread...

so are you saying you can not go far enough back to begin to accept the fact that things have to have a start?

Atleast all things bound by or governed by scientific law I assure I did not make up the definition...

Disprove that...

So who created God? Or is he for some reason the exception to the rule?

A little levity:

edit on 8-7-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You are root (total control in the operating system) Move ahead with responsibility, or don't, everyone else has it too.

link   

Things we know have a start have a start. Things we dont' know have a start may or may not have a start.

What definition?? there is no definition here.

Disprove that...

Sure - no, you are wrong.

There you go - proved it with as strong a case as yours.

There is no verifiable or testable evidence of that - there is just people like you saying so.

like it or not you can't prove it - there - fixed it for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We're all Stardust

Yes, I agree with, "What is God". I do believe in Conscious Energy.

But, those who start these threads with a capitalized "G" & "C" ---- I'm pretty sure they mean the religious God concept.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

WE (the participants) did!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

ya he's the exception I said he would not be bound by said laws which rule the universe...

the creator would have to have the ability to exist separate from his creation...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I personally believe that you can however, prove or disprove specific deities that have been claimed to exist. It really irks me when people say you can't prove or disprove god. That's wrong, in my opinion. You can't prove or disprove there is something that fits the concept of god, sure.

I get that.

My focus is more toward the "game developer" programmer.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Its relativity... your point of view. The concept of God was created to explain the success of those who took charge of their time here.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join