It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 7-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't really care what you believe if you are not right...

I see your link fine...

Although I do believe creation evolves to some extent and allows for it, take intelligence for example...

however I do not believe in evolution as a means of beggining nor do I see monkeys becoming more human unless you count the evolution of their intelligence such as learning sign language etc...

nor do I believe a chicken will become a bird of prey because it needs to adapt because it is being butchered and eaten on a daily basis...
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Still not answering my question though....are you going to continue dodging the question?.
There are a billion Hndus who believe in more then one god what makes them wrong and you right?.
Oh and you were the one who was wrong....not believing in that a billion people believe in more then one God. You still act like a coward and can't admit you were wrong.

edit on 7-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It makes you wrong because they believe in creation, and you don't...

You guys are country dumb...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: christopher.eugene
. The universe was created by my anus.

hahahahhaahahah
# man, that was awesome.
thats as far as i got in this pile of a thread.
best post ever my friend

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dude I have told you I believe in God so....
You said there is only one God so again why are yopu right and the Hindus wrong....how many times are you going to dodge the question? at least three times now.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I believe I am right because as I said and you were too blind to see, a God of the air God of the moon God of the water God of this or that are not the creator of all things who is evident in all things mathematically represented in the Fibonacci sequence...

So to me how can they have more than one God when one made all???

Last time I answer you monkey boy
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Too

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Thats your version of God a billion others think different what makes your Opinion right and theirs wrong?...
Oh not going to respond eh? questions to hard are they?.
Oh and others have corrected you on the Fibonacci sequence but you just ignore everything don't you.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I do not believe anyone corrected me on the Fibonacci sequence...

That was just his opinion, because you have him a star he's right?

never claimed which God just that it was one God one creator of all things bound by his design...

Even though that does make him my God...

Come back again tomorrow you can show everybody how smart you are by asking me the same thing again so you can garner yourself another star...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Now you are making stuff up...

Nope - nobody knows how gravity works - what is gravity?

We certainly know the EFFECTS of gravity...but that is not knowing HOW it works.

You should take your own next comment on board yourself.....

I said govern, get out your dictionary look up the meaning of govern and comprehension I believe you need help with both...

You said "govern" in your last reply to me - but not in the post I was replying to - in that you said:

Oh you mean the scientific laws which creation is bound by?

Bound is no the same as govern, and now you are changing the goalposts........as I have found is often the want of people with no actual evidence.

Are you really that desperate to try and discredit my opinion that you have to result to lies or are you that oblivious to what's in front of you?

Not at all - I am more than happy to use your own words - moreso when you conveniently forget them.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I do not believe anyone corrected me on the Fibonacci sequence...

Pretty much everyone did - you just aren't interested in admitting it, as if not mentioning it makes it go away.

And yet you would have us believe in god, who is supposed to encourage honesty.........

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Still dodging questions.
What makes your version of God right and the Hindus wrong?.
If you just answered the question instead of deflecting all the time I wouldn't have to ask the same thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I believe I am right because as I said and you were too blind to see, a God of the air God of the moon God of the water God of this or that are not the creator of all things who is evident in all things mathematically represented in the Fibonacci sequence...

So to me how can they have more than one God when one made all???

Last time I answer you monkey boy
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Too
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Barcs

All order is representative of creation by the confines of its constructs...

not the randomness or chaos you would see from evolution or a diff means of creation...

So although I agree the non believers have had there way with this thread and it has been derailed I do not feel I am in agreement with you on scientific law...

If what you're trying to say is that Order from Chaos is only possible by some creative force or intent to make that order, then you're wrong. You can and do get Order from Chaos without any purposeful source acting upon it. In other words you can have a chaotic system that is acted upon by another source that is also random or chaotic and still get order from it. You do not need to have any intelligence or purpose or intent to get order from chaos. Chaos acting upon chaos can produce order naturally.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thats all well and good but it doesn't prove your view on God is correct at all the Hindus can say the same about Brahma the creator which doesn't prove anything about God or Gods that has been my point you have an opinion but do not attempt to pass it off as proof when it has been men who have clouded your relationship with the Gods because of religion.
Oh and wow what a coward.....don't like the questions so you spit your dummy out of your pram...lol.
Baby.
edit on 7-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Show me the evidence of a creator of all things within the Fibonacci Sequence if you would. I'm trying to understand what you mean by that exactly. The Fibonacci sequence is just a number sequence that approximates the value of the Golden mean with increased accuracy with each iteration.

It is also representative of a wave pattern that repeats in my opinion. These are interesting features but not evidence of God or a Creator. There are lots of cool things and patterns and unexpected results from numbers, none of which have anything to do with God in and of themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
ok OP. you win.
you have convinced me. i believe there is a god and he created everything.
now what? is my life supposed to change?

i despised religion and what i feel it represented to me when i thought god was fake and it was all hokum.
now that i know god is real, despise is not a strong enough word.

the god i now believe exists because of your thread is certainly no god i will ever follow.
seems like a mean, spiteful, jerk to me

later

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Thing is I wonder why the religious are trying so hard to justify their club.
Here is me thinking they had faith.
If they did they wouldn't need to argue for their religion would they?.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

i think they are trying to convince themselves that what they believe is real.
you know, drop knowledge on we unbelievers and hopes that one of us will be like "oh yeah. that totally makes sense. see you in church. here is my tithe"
then they will be reassured that theyre not wasting their #ing time

my theory anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Because when you are told to believe that something is perfect and without blemish yet all around you the distortions become unavoidable and impossible to ignore it is going to force you to question that belief.

This is actually a good thing. This is what eventually brings people from the darkness into the light. This is what stops us from being superstitious and believing in boogeymen and fantasy monsters lurking under our beds and in our closets.

The problem is that some belief systems also get you to believe that questioning your beliefs is bad too. It's one hell of a paradox for those with that belief system. They are forced into a belief that is self protective by the way it's constructed. The more harm it causes you the more convinced in your belief that it is helping you. The more lost you become the more convinced your belief is that you are exactly where you're supposed to be. The more incorrect your beliefs seem to be the more convinced you become that your belief is in fact correct.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join