It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inconsiderate Jerks REALLY Tick Me OFF!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

The son is who I have the main issue with and it will be dealt with in a civil manner. He is not my landlord and I am not concerned with any repercussions from him.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Good luck and please keep us posted,

edit on 1438570453Sunday31Sun, 02 Aug 2015 21:54:13 -0500pmSunday5490931 by Ultralight because: typos

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hey mom I don't like this person you are renting to. They were rude to me.
No problem son I will evict them.

drum roll.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikelkhall
Glad you got that rant off your mind.

Now put your big boy pants on and do what you have to do to buy your own place and then you can be the boss.

Not damn fair! You don't have to be mean just because you are anonymous. The concern and wanting to vent is understandable. Good luck in life. I want to rant quite a bit right now however there are mods lurking ready to pounce….

I would like to ____________________ and then some!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

I am not anonymous. I was just trying to help the young lady to "be a man".

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
May I ask how old the "landlord" is and the "son"? It sounds like there are a few issues going on here. But kudos to you for having such a kind heart to the animal.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Boy if this is a problem for you

What would you say to all the murders wars and crimes going on ?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I think it is admirable that you fed and watered the dog. Unfortunately, in your housing situation, who do you think the landlord is going to take up for? You or her son?

That is why I said for you to put your "big boy" pants on and do whatever it takes to place yourself in a situation where you can own your own place and be the boss (king or queen) of your own castle.

Put your big boy pants on is an expression meaning to quit crying about a situation and do something about it.

When one rants, they aren't necessarily looking for a way to fix it. They are ranting. I am sure these ideas have already gone through their mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ahh. So you are saying that in the future I should just ignore rants and not reply?

I'm just trolling the op. My bad. I will now

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm so glad that you were concerned enough for the puppy that you helped it. Poor little thing, I can imagine how heartbreaking it is to see an animal so helpless when on the receiving end of neglect.

I do have a word of caution, however. You're doing a good thing by giving the pup water and a blanket plus a bit of company. But, I'd advise against feeding it.

It's probably unlikely, but you just never know with other people's animals what is likely to upset their tummies. If the pup was sick and had to be taken to the vet, the owner would have no idea what it had been fed, which could cause problems.

Perhaps you (and your translator) could have a word with the wife and ask her if she'd like to provide you with appropriate food so that, if they leave it again, you can take care of things.

I know it's not your responsibility, but if you have to step in anyway it would probably be best to do so with their co-operation.

edit on 3-8-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ahh. So you are saying that in the future I should just ignore rants and not reply?

I'm just trolling the op. My bad. I will now

I did not say that. The 'put on your big boy pants' and 'quit crying about it' were unnecessary.
edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think you were being obnoxious personally, I bet the lady is more angry at her son than she is at Searcher? I would be ticked off too. Glad you got it off your chest and I hope you can get through to the son.
edit on 3-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uma511

So, I am not allowed to have any personal issues to deal with?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Thank you. I think there has been a resolution on this matter. The son has been informed how to handle this by his Mom and we will see this weekend if it took.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mikelkhall

Fortunately, the Mother is actually more ticked off than me for the treatment to the dog and for leaving me to deal with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

You are right, being anonymous does allow some people to put their "big boy pants on" and lay judgments at the feet of other's.

He is entitled to his opinion no matter how misguided or ill-informed it may be. He is not alone, there are many that like to jump to conclusions and rather than apologize they try to further the insults by trying to rationalize.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EdithBumper

The lady is in her 60's and the son is in his late 30's. Thanks, but not sure what the ages have to do with it. They are adults. The dog is a puppy. The son just did not realize the amount of responsibility involved. Even though he has kids the dog just didn't have the same mentality required for some reason. I think the son gets it now though, we will see.

This rant was more for my sanity and it helped.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mikelkhall

Nothing about my rant required you to be an insulting jerk is what she is saying. And yet there you are insisting that it is all about you. Sarcasm was duly noted.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You are just saying that because you already have yours on, right? Do not mess with the Warrior Princess!!

I swear I adore you, Reldra!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Thanks. Some people just can't help it soul. They are not capable, there are different cultures responding. I think whats his name should take a refresher course on manners and decorum, oh look right down there in my signature box all ready for him to just click on.

Probably just not able to see that little fine print,

** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness Hate Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe this will help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join