It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man loop's-the-loop on foot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I saw this video on TV last night and I was in awe, its been out for a year and had an absurd amount of hits but I never heard anything about it.

I couldn't believe this was physically possible, but it is!!! 100% real.

We have seen the loop the loop with cars, motorcycles, skateboards. But now this guy took this to a whole new level!

The first loop-the-loop on running on foot!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

And Pepsi Max made it happen.

The one drink that's sure to put a layer of fat around your heart and make sure you don't achieve anything athletic your whole life. But hey, if it sells more cans......

Oh and I present. www.dietdoctor.com...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

And Pepsi Max made it happen.

The one drink that's sure to put a layer of fat around your heart and make sure you don't achieve anything athletic your whole life. But hey, if it sells more cans......

I would say you're wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You do realise calories give you energy?

This is what is in that can. carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid and natural flavors.

Sounds......... Delicious? Come on man, stop trying to defend this.

The guy's got serious skills, it's a shame he pimped out for a horrendously toxic cocktail.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Umm, yeah but you didn't say anything about that. You said it would put a layer of fat around you heart, which clearly would not be the case.

And Pepsi max is a sugar free beverage, hence the 0 calories.

I don't drink the stuff, I don't care either way....I wasn't trying to raise brand awareness, just wanted to share a cool video.

edit on 2-8-2015 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Calories don't give you energy, a calorie is a measurement of energy.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes a measurement of energy your body is going to use.

Let's not start arguing silly things.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You were the one who started it, with your Pepsi hating remark.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Go to 2:24 of the video if you want to see him do it. More of a fall after the peak, but still impressive. Dom't drink Pepsi.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ya... Fructose causes "Tofi" (thin on the outside FAT on the inside).. Cause fat to build inside your torso causing pressure on your organs and heart...

So if high fructose corn syrup is in there... Ya it'll cause fat around your heart.
edit on 2-8-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And fructose is a sugar soooo.. It says 0% sugars just because of a business decision in the 80's...

With all the recent heat on high fructose corn syrup they've been trying to get back on the "hey it's just sugar" team. It's just sugar... And a bad one.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

How dense are you? Pepsi Max does not contain sugar, corn syrup or any other substance defined as fructose.
Not that this thread was intended in promoting or even discussing Pepsi.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

A poster above mentioned it had high fructose corn syrup in it and I took his word at it. Post a pic of the ingredient section plz.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Are you being serious right now? You literally have the archives of humanity at your fingertips and you cant google it?

Here you go.

Ingredient list[edit] Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate, Caffeine, Natural flavor, Acesulfame potassium, Citric acid, Calcium disodium EDTA, Panax ginseng extract.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Archives of humanity behind a data limit
big storm up here right now the wifi is down and I'm already over my data allowance this month lol.

If that's really all it has in it, it's gotta taste super Terrible... Whats "natural flavor" mean? does that mean agave or something else like that?

Edit to add : good name for an album! "Archives of humanity behind a data limit" lol
edit on 2-8-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Well, I am sorry. I understand data caps all too well. Sorry for being grumpy, I have been pissy all day. I truly have never tasted the stuff, I just thought the video was really cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
if you drink Pepsi you too can dedicate your time to accomplish something completely meaning less!!! yaaaay!!! drink pepsi.

stay tuned for next episode where we have someone desperate for attention and meaning attempt to do something irrelevent on camera.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Okay, what has meaning? It's all relative.

Everything anyone ever does in their life has meaning to them.

Is anyone who ever wrote a book desperate for attention and meaning?

Was NASA desperate for attention and meaning when they went to the moon?

Are you so desperate for attention that you had to start playing the bass?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I learned to play the bass to impress high school chicks. it didn't work though. I should have learned the guitar instead, or gotten blue contacts lenses. chicks dig guitar players and guys with blue eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

It has Aspartame in it which is an artificial sweetener. Aspartame is worse than sugar and high fructose corn syrup! It raises your insulin and lepton levels in your body and messes you up internally, one thing is does is increases fat storage. It's poison really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join