It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Infowars Catches Border Drug Smuggling Operation On Camera!" Seems staged?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Another Alex Jones thread to ridicule Jones. If anyone bothered to watch his shows sometimes you will find out Jones reporters took this video.

Casual ATS readers do not be turned away from watching Alex Jones Shows. Jones goes out of his way to expose government cover ups, and corruption. Yes he is loud sometimes, and yes he does go on some crazy rants sometimes. However I understand why. And you ALL should be outrage to the open corruption in our government.

The video in question is real, these people are not actors. Jones reporters just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Jones reporters just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

According to whom?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

According to Jones reporters. They talked about it on his show last week.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

According to Jones reporters.
Well there you go then. That's good enough for me.
BTW, how does one qualify to become a Jones reporter?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I see him as another "Fox News" type. The recent PP fracas is similar.
Misleading and inflammatory.

But - well, that's on him, not me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I gave believing him a try. Don't trust him.
That's all.
Sorry for interrupting the thread, all!!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Another Alex Jones thread to ridicule Jones.

Or - another thread relating to something Alex Jones allowed to be aired....????

So?

He is ridiculous, though. In My Opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Don't trust him.
Never did. Ever. He has always struck me as clownish.
Still, though, I'm not clear on why a video of allegedly smuggling activity is so problematic. Other than the Jones spin, of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Again I will add to all casual ATS reader do not let what other people "opinions" discourage you from watching Alex Jones radio shows on the internet.

I have been watching his shows for years, and I find them very informing. Yes Jones is nuts sometimes, however anyone investigating the corrupt political agenda would have to be outrage.

Mainstream propaganda media despise Jones, because he has exposed them too many times as out right lairs. All mainstream media stays on a constant attack against Jones hopping to change the viewer who watch their propaganda shows to not Liston to anything Jones says.

The fact is mainstream media is a dying corporations with very low ratings.
edit on 2-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It doesn't take Jones for a person with a modicum of critical thinking skills to know that the political system is corrupt.
It does take Jones to take it to a level of crazy though. He's a clown, riding on the backs of those who can't think for themselves.

edit on 8/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It does take Jones to take it to a level of crazy though. He's a clown, riding on the backs of those who can't think for themselves.

Perhaps so, however I love his craziness I do find him very entertaining. I don't think Jones could get his message out well if he just behaved like mainstream media though, just my "opinion" of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I don't think Jones could get his message out well if he just behaved like mainstream media though, just my "opinion" of course.
Yes. He knows his audience (market).

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes. He knows his audience (market).

I believe that most of Jones audience are Patriotic Americans many are military and vets. Yes, Jones does makes money selling healthful products. But most media if not all do sell something to help pay the cost of running their operations. Media is not free.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I believe that most of Jones audience are Patriotic Americans many are military and vets.
Perhaps. But those qualities do not exclude confirmation bias or gullibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Perhaps. But those qualities do not exclude confirmation bias or gullibility.

I have to ask, are you talking about Alex Jones or his viewers?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You stated two characteristics of Jones' audience. Those characteristics do not exclude those which I added.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well we can not speak for the rest of Jones viewers or if they are gullible or not. I do not believe Jones is bias in reporting his facts. Jones does show the viewers where he gets his information and he does show his documents.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I do not believe Jones is bias in reporting his facts.

Then perhaps you can explain how a video of an alleged smuggling operation has anything to do with the policies of the current administration. No drugs were ever smuggled across the border before? I've been around for a few years. I remember different.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Most Americans know by now that the drug Cartels have been smuggling drugs over the boarders for a very long time. The video in question actually proves that it is very real and the current administration does not care. This is about the "open boarder" policies, and how bad things are. Yet the Obama administration has ignored the crimes because Obama has his own sick agenda of allowing anyone including terrorist to come in the United States. That of course is my opinion.
edit on 2-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The video in question actually proves that it is very real and the current administration does not care.
How does it prove that? No drugs were smuggled prior to the current admin?

This is about the "open boarder" policies, and how bad things are.
What "open border" policies?

Obama has his own sick agenda of allowing anyone including terrorist to come in the United States.
Like I said, confirmation bias and gullibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Like I said, confirmation bias and gullibility.

Good to know that you have drawn your own line in the sand. I do not see how a Jones video is bias or gullibility. Would you care to explain to the casual ATS readers about Jones video that is so bias and gullible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join